Bkr:FIRED for not being guinea pig - do they get job back?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bkr:FIRED for not being guinea pig - do they get job back?

Post by alanjh595 »

Sparki55 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 3:05 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 1:43 pm I see that you have finally started a search in an effort to self diagnose your malfunction.

Keep researching, maybe some day, you will come to the same conclusion the rest of us have a long time ago and had given up suggesting that you need some professional help.

Good luck, you need it.
The sarcasm here is astounding. I'm discussing topics, not posters, yet here you are hurling insults.
You started it.
Bring back the LIKE button.
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Post by VaxisSafe »

Sparki55 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 1:45 pm
LordEd wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 1:10 pm Or lying about the lack of safety. Misinterpreted rat study? Perfectly acceptable. Miscarriage study? Subtract hundreds of non-results (meaning no issue) and call it 80% failure. Also perfectly acceptable. Safety sheet indicating cancer for a vaccine ingredient; not the right formula and not used in vaccines. Crickets on that one. Now repeat the rat study (comes up every few months) but make a new wilder conclusion. Throw in another VAERS comment without the disclaimer. It never ends.
I'm not discussing those studies. It has been proven there are side effects, and people are getting compensation for vaccine-induced health complications. What exactly does discussing the above do to negate the facts that some felt coerced into getting a vaccine and now have health complications? Still screw these people as anti-vaxers and don't allow them back into the country without quarantine. Yeah, I'd be furious too. For all those that chose not to get the vaccine and now see how some are harmed, are their concerns not valid? You'd lump them in with memorial statue violators. Shame.
LordEd wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 1:10 pm Maybe we can go back to "what virus?". How many months did that go on for? How about the hundreds of 'human rights' complaints for mask "health conditions" where ZERO actually made it past the intake process as having any chance of success? I wonder how many of them are faking issues with vaccines as well?
No, we're not going back to what virus. Many have had it. Sure tho, assume everyone is faking issues with the vaccines. You'd rather assume those fighting for compensation are all ill-acting as opposed to entertaining maybe the government needs to be held accountable for the lack of pandemic planning — all recent governments.
LordEd wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 1:10 pm You want to hold these practices up as perfectly acceptable and still expect a rational discussion? You expect me to care?
No, I don't. That's all in your head...
Sadly people are harmed from every drug and medical procedure on Earth. Basic Tylenol taken with caution can cause liver damage, for example. In something like a 1 out of 100 million chance Immodium can cause intestinal damage. Water which is necessary for life can somehow cause cancer if one drinks a butt load of it.

I’d rather see medical science continue to advance rather than it stagnate because Uncle Bob over there thinks he suffered a headache from a vaccine.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

VaxisSafe wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 3:44 pm
Sparki55 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 1:45 pm

I'm not discussing those studies. It has been proven there are side effects, and people are getting compensation for vaccine-induced health complications. What exactly does discussing the above do to negate the facts that some felt coerced into getting a vaccine and now have health complications? Still screw these people as anti-vaxers and don't allow them back into the country without quarantine. Yeah, I'd be furious too. For all those that chose not to get the vaccine and now see how some are harmed, are their concerns not valid? You'd lump them in with memorial statue violators. Shame.

No, we're not going back to what virus. Many have had it. Sure tho, assume everyone is faking issues with the vaccines. You'd rather assume those fighting for compensation are all ill-acting as opposed to entertaining maybe the government needs to be held accountable for the lack of pandemic planning — all recent governments.

No, I don't. That's all in your head...
Sadly people are harmed from every drug and medical procedure on Earth. Basic Tylenol taken with caution can cause liver damage, for example. In something like a 1 out of 100 million chance Immodium can cause intestinal damage. Water which is necessary for life can somehow cause cancer if one drinks a butt load of it.

I’d rather see medical science continue to advance rather than it stagnate because Uncle Bob over there thinks he suffered a headache from a vaccine.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

VaxisSafe wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 3:44 pm Sadly people are harmed from every drug and medical procedure on Earth. Basic Tylenol taken with caution can cause liver damage, for example. In something like a 1 out of 100 million chance Immodium can cause intestinal damage. Water which is necessary for life can somehow cause cancer if one drinks a butt load of it.
Dangerous stuff that DHMO... and yet they use it in both vaccines and pesticides.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

LordEd wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 4:02 pm
VaxisSafe wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 3:44 pm Sadly people are harmed from every drug and medical procedure on Earth. Basic Tylenol taken with caution can cause liver damage, for example. In something like a 1 out of 100 million chance Immodium can cause intestinal damage. Water which is necessary for life can somehow cause cancer if one drinks a butt load of it.
Dangerous stuff that DHMO... and yet they use it in both vaccines and pesticides.
I agree,
Frequently Asked Questions About Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO)
What is Dihydrogen Monoxide?
Dihydrogen Monoxide (DHMO) is a colorless and odorless chemical compound, also referred to by some as Dihydrogen Oxide, Hydrogen Hydroxide, Hydronium Hydroxide, or simply Hydric acid. Its basis is the highly reactive hydroxyl radical, a species shown to mutate DNA, denature proteins, disrupt cell membranes, and chemically alter critical neurotransmitters. The atomic components of DHMO are found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol.
There are very few that know how many people are killed every year by this chemical compound. Like these guys....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldp5g0mfFtg
Sparki55
Lord of the Board

Post by Sparki55 »

Nobody was told to take Tylenol or look for work elsewhere.

Nobody said we shouldn't explore vaccines and give them to those that want them.

The issue is with the mandatory part, particularly upholding the mandatory part even though the threat to our hospitals has reduced.

Its all or nothing for most here hey? Can't have medical progress and a few who don't want to sample the progress at the same time? We either all get the shot or none of us?
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Sparki55 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 5:00 pm Nobody said we shouldn't explore vaccines and give them to those that want them.
Frogot about him already?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.6104776
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
Sparki55
Lord of the Board

Post by Sparki55 »

LordEd wrote: Jul 6th, 2022, 7:41 am
Sparki55 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 5:00 pm Nobody said we shouldn't explore vaccines and give them to those that want them.
Yeah I have. He's not the voice of people who just don't want to take the vaccine. Again, good try but you're projecting an extremist attitude onto everyone who just doesn't want a vaccine.

Are all climate change supporters pipeline-blocking hippies? Imagine a climate discussion where people just keep posting: forget about this? Climate change supporters are all insane!
https://financialpost.com/commodities/e ... lding-axes
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

HEY PRO-VAXXERS - DO YOU THINK PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL SHOULD BE FIRED FOR NOT GETTING THE JAB?
SHOULD ALL THOSE BILLIONAIRES WHO NEVER GOT THE JAB LOSE THEIR JOB TOO?

President of Brazil never got the jab. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

comments:
He's not the only world leader that hasn't taken it - he's just the only one honest enough to admit it!!!!
I wonder how many other 'leaders' will discuss, on camera, why they didn't have it... Specifically those who felt the need to tell the world that they had?
Just because leaders shew themselves getting the jab, doesn't mean that's what they received, like the pharmaceutical boss who had saline in his jab. How many more leaders etc did the same.
There are two issues to discuss: bodily autonomy in regards to vaccines and bodily autonomy in regards to chemicals that are not vaccines but called vaccines AFTER the pharmaceutical industry forced the RE-definition of what a vaccine is
“In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the wellbeing of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now?”
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Sparki55 wrote: Jul 6th, 2022, 11:23 am
LordEd wrote: Jul 6th, 2022, 7:41 am
Yeah I have. He's not the voice of people who just don't want to take the vaccine. Again, good try but you're projecting an extremist attitude onto everyone who just doesn't want a vaccine.

Are all climate change supporters pipeline-blocking hippies? Imagine a climate discussion where people just keep posting: forget about this? Climate change supporters are all insane!
https://financialpost.com/commodities/e ... lding-axes
Sounds good. I don't see many of them denouncing stuff like that either.

Its fun how extreme idiots ruin everything isn't it? Maybe they shouldn't be invited to the party and supported to the point the moderates don't get heard.

Sparki55
Lord of the Board

Post by Sparki55 »

LordEd wrote: Jul 6th, 2022, 11:41 am Sounds good. I don't see many of them denouncing stuff like that either.

Its fun how extreme idiots ruin everything isn't it? Maybe they shouldn't be invited to the party and supported to the point the moderates don't get heard.
No, they really don't ruin much. Extremists are arrested and charged once they break the law, normally by the police with normal resources.

It's the media and politicians who ruin the message and people such as yourself who repeat the message. Climate change supporters certainly were not denounced as a whole when the shared incident took place. Same as there are people who don't want a vaccine and don't participate in illegal activity.
LordEd wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 9:29 am
Sparki55 wrote: Jul 5th, 2022, 9:07 amYep, make all those opposed to mandates out to be the exact same.
Sounds like a plan. :up:
In any sense, you're either trolling or could care less to pay attention to anything more that the surface of the issue.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Thinktank wrote: Jul 6th, 2022, 11:41 am HEY PRO-VAXXERS - DO YOU THINK PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL SHOULD BE FIRED FOR NOT GETTING THE JAB?

President of Brazil never got the jab. :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

comments:
He's not the only world leader that hasn't taken it - he's just the only one honest enough to admit it!!!!
I wonder how many other 'leaders' will discuss, on camera, why they didn't have it... Specifically those who felt the need to tell the world that they had?
Just because leaders shew themselves getting the jab, doesn't mean that's what they received, like the pharmaceutical boss who had saline in his jab. How many more leaders etc did the same.
There are two issues to discuss: bodily autonomy in regards to vaccines and bodily autonomy in regards to chemicals that are not vaccines but called vaccines AFTER the pharmaceutical industry forced the RE-definition of what a vaccine is
Don't care. Doesn't affect me or other Canadians.

Really grasping at straws now eh, TT?
I_am_a_Liberal
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by I_am_a_Liberal »

Thinktank wrote: Jul 6th, 2022, 11:41 am HEY PRO-VAXXERS - DO YOU THINK PRESIDENT OF BRAZIL SHOULD BE FIRED FOR NOT GETTING THE JAB?

Man - I really like Neil. He makes great documentaries. His Scottish drawl reminds me of my grandpa.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

I say people should get $100,000 for being fired.

City of Penticton - you watching this? You like forcing vaccines.

:up:
“In the entire history of mankind there has never been a political elite sincerely concerned about the wellbeing of regular people. What makes any of us think that it is different now?”
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

They can sue all they want, they won't win.

Return to “Bickering Room”