Bkr:Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?

No
44%
Yes
56%

Total votes: 9

Spiff
Board Meister

Bkr:Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?

Post by Spiff »

Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?

Based on the info in these two articles:

https://www.nationalobserver.com/2022/1 ... nformation

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politic ... selytizer/

And possibly some more sources.
Cyberspace explorer extraordinaire.
Sparki55
Guru

Re: Bkr:Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?

Post by Sparki55 »

Lol, why not put this where it belongs? Bickering room?

Have fun being a troll!
Kroynon
Übergod

Re: Bkr:Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?

Post by Kroynon »

It's recognizable that spiff is a political troll.
bb49
Guru

Post by bb49 »

Anyone recall his original name on here. At least one of them.
I_am_a_Canadian (with unacceptable views)

"I reject a society where every desire becomes a right. Where I have no responsibilities, I have only rights."
Catsumi
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Catsumi »

bb49 wrote: Oct 4th, 2022, 9:10 pm Anyone recall his original name on here. At least one of them.
A quick look at the Ain’t Greta Grand thread shows many of them.
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it’s time to pause and reflect” - Mark Twain

“"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." -W. Churchill
Spiff
Board Meister

Post by Spiff »

I feel that I’m drawing close to my end here. Old age, you know. And I’ve been told as it progresses on one tends to ramble . . . ..

So, first, to address the names.

I believe a couple of the venerable members here (by the number of their posts) know most of them. However, my aim has never been to reach their impressive numbers status [icon_lol2.gif] . Then for fun I posted at least one list quite a ways back and recently I found it and had a good laugh because I’d actually forgotten a few of them (they go back close to the beginning of the board). But, as well, it was a venerable (by reputation and since retired) moderator who discussed the matter with me the first time I changed my pseudonym, and then they didn’t disapprove of it as long the accounts were never used simultaneously (which is apparently something that’s easily detectable :biggrin: ).

Second,

:topic:

Right-wing misinformation-disinformation,

But then it was venerable members who at one time PMed to advise me (and perhaps not me alone) about a smell in the green that had drifted in. As well they passed along their advice about the refreshing breeze that would come along at a certain time of the day and clear the stink. Then that would assure the posts with the proof aimed at debunking the right-wing misinformation-disinformation campaign which was being mounted against the truth and was gaining favour at that time at least would not be stunk out immediately.

Well I think that's enough for now and I hope it's a reminder that the topic of this thread and poll is, “Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?”

So have a nice day :sunshine: and thank you very much for your kind attention.

Yours truly,

Spiff et Phil Intheblank, Septuagenarian, Delta Dra 7187, Scorp, f/22, Pat-Taporter, Myrn10, WTTG, Threadbear, Waldo T Talengunder, Lightning, and a few other minor characters along the way and beyond my memory [icon_lol2.gif] .

PS my most memorable threads that I participated in (in random order) were the ones on Ashlee Hyatt (perhaps the makings of a book), Lynn Tolocka (a signpost for the times), Temporary Foreign Workers (I wrote and posted a sample letter to the government there), Single Mothers (subsequently I monetarily supported a university scholarship for them), Dr. Jordan Peterson (no mistake, he's my man), and oh hell . . . but honestly, I never did like the politics. [icon_lol2.gif]

Also I had some favorite friends on the board who have since 'passed on', yet I did manage to find a few of them on other forums.

Okay, again, thanks very much for your kind attention.

Spiff out.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Spiff wrote: Nov 23rd, 2022, 10:07 am

Oh barf. Here go again with the BS. Stop lying about the man-made climate change myth. You spread way more disinformation on that hoax than anyone else here.
Justin Trudeau summed up by Stephen LeDrew:

Cockwomble: a person prone to making outrageously stupid statements and/or inappropriate behaviour while generally having a very high opinion of his own wisdom and importance.
Spiff
Board Meister

Post by Spiff »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Nov 23rd, 2022, 10:36 am
Oh barf. Here go again with the BS. Stop lying about the man-made climate change myth. You spread way more disinformation on that hoax than anyone else here.
Hey GB, do you remember Kibbs at all, the bike enthusiast who facilitated the Derailable Thread? [icon_lol2.gif]

That was fun.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

goodness that's a lot of aliases!
I see the poll is neck to neck... all 8 votes
Am I free tomorrow? No I'm expensive every day
Kroynon
Übergod

Post by Kroynon »

Spiff wrote: Nov 23rd, 2022, 10:07 am I feel that I’m drawing close to my end here. Old age, you know. And I’ve been told as it progresses on one tends to ramble . . . ..

I believe a couple of the venerable members here (by the number of their posts) know most of them. However, my aim has never been to reach their impressive numbers status [icon_lol2.gif] . Then for fun I posted at least one list quite a ways back and recently I found it and had a good laugh because I’d actually forgotten a few of them (they go back close to the beginning of the board). But, as well, it was a venerable (by reputation and since retired) moderator who discussed the matter with me the first time I changed my pseudonym, and then they didn’t disapprove of it as long the accounts were never used simultaneously (which is apparently something that’s easily detectable :biggrin: ).

Second,

But then it was venerable members who at one time PMed to advise me (and perhaps not me alone) about a smell in the green that had drifted in. As well they passed along their advice about the refreshing breeze that would come along at a certain time of the day and clear the stink. Then that would assure the posts with the proof aimed at debunking the right-wing misinformation-disinformation campaign which was being mounted against the truth and was gaining favour at that time at least would not be stunk out immediately.

Well I think that's enough for now and I hope it's a reminder that the topic of this thread and poll is, “Is Fibbing Fertilizer Skippy a recognizable reference to Pierre Poilievre?”

Yours truly,

Spiff et Phil Intheblank, Septuagenarian, Delta Dra 7187, Scorp, f/22, Pat-Taporter, Myrn10, WTTG, Threadbear, Waldo T Talengunder, Lightning, and a few other minor characters along the way and beyond my memory [icon_lol2.gif] .

PS my most memorable threads that I participated in (in random order) were the ones on Ashlee Hyatt (perhaps the makings of a book), Lynn Tolocka (a signpost for the times), Temporary Foreign Workers (I wrote and posted a sample letter to the government there), Single Mothers (subsequently I monetarily supported a university scholarship for them), Dr. Jordan Peterson (no mistake, he's my man), and oh hell . . . but honestly, I never did like the politics. [icon_lol2.gif]

Also I had some favorite friends on the board who have since 'passed on', yet I did manage to find a few of them on other forums.

Spiff out.
Thanks for confirming I had your alias nailed in the greta thread. Why wouldn't you fess up then?
Spiff
Board Meister

Post by Spiff »

normaM wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 6:09 am goodness that's a lot of aliases!
I see the poll is neck to neck... all 8 votes
Neck to neck with 8 votes? Oh my goodness, I'm just so surprised that it's even :200:

Then hi Norma J, 2007. I remember one time I asked you about your name and when you supplied it to me, I wondered if I’d known you from high school. :D

Anyways I think most aliases are simply based on whimsy, so, based on that, why not enjoy changing an alias at whim?
Spiff
Board Meister

Post by Spiff »

Kroynon wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 6:35 am
Spiff wrote: Nov 23rd, 2022, 10:07 am I feel that I’m drawing close to my end here. Old age, you know. And I’ve been told as it progresses on one tends to ramble . . . ..

Second,

Yours truly,

Spiff out.
Thanks for confirming I had your alias nailed in the greta thread. Why wouldn't you fess up then?
Well sorry if I ignored you. So I guess that's what you meant by your earlier recognition that I'm a political troll. [icon_lol2.gif]

Still, as far as I recall, no one ever asked about my aliases.

All I remember are claims which I believed were based on what people felt they might be able to hold over me as some kind of crime on the board. And I assumed the moderators, even past moderator, would know that it's not.

So pffft.

And as I mentioned up there on Gretta, I’ll try to bring the news that I find about her as well as what I think is relative news, and then I'll stand by her, and, if I have to, I'll defend her as best as I can until the time runs out for 'her' thread. :smt045
Kroynon
Übergod

Post by Kroynon »

You didn't ignore me you deflected but that's okay, your trolls are subtle and confusing but obvious to me.
Spiff
Board Meister

Post by Spiff »

Kroynon wrote: Nov 24th, 2022, 9:43 am You didn't ignore me you deflected but that's okay, your trolls are subtle and confusing but obvious to me.
Well then, I'm really glad you weren't offended.

BTW, another thread I remember is the West Side Road police pursuit. And, if you recall it, do you remember who it was that was listening on their scanner and relaying the updates to us members? Boy, that was probably one of the most exciting threads there ever was. :smt045

Return to “Bickering Room”