Bkr:Republicans

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The Straken wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 10:04 am

Only an idiot would say some thing like that try and say Kent State.
Well you clearly qualify as an idiot, so what the hell are you actually trying to say here?

The same could be said for the right but people who live in echo chambers don't want to believe in two different views, just the one that allows them to follow and not be a source of positive change.
No, it's just the Left. Those brain-dead scum never want to hear any opposing viewpoints, as somehow, no matter how many spectacular failures they have, they still cling to the myth that they are the only sources of "positive change", whatever that even means.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

The GOP continues to fracture over their ridiculous conspiracies and blind loyalty to the Trump crime family. What an embarrassment to right wingers everywhere.
This Republican senator just admitted the 2020 election wasn't rigged

On Sunday, South Dakota Republican Sen. Mike Rounds was asked a blunt question by ABC's George Stephanopoulos: "What do you say to all those Republicans, all those veterans who believe the election was stolen, who have bought the falsehoods coming from former President Trump?"
Here's how Rounds responded (bolding is mine):
"We looked -- as a part of our due diligence, we looked at over 60 different accusations made in multiple states.

"While there were some irregularities, there were none of the irregularities which would have risen to the point where they would have changed the vote outcome in a single state.

"The election was fair, as fair as we have seen. We simply did not win the election, as Republicans, for the presidency. And moving forward -- and that's the way we want to look at this -- moving forward, we have to refocus once again on what it's going to take to win the presidency.

"And if we simply look back and tell our people don't vote because there's cheating going on, then we're going to put ourselves in a huge disadvantage. So, moving forward, let's focus on what it takes to win those elections. We can do that. But we have to let people know that they can -- they can believe and they can have confidence that those elections are fair."
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/10/politics ... index.html
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

Republicans are just so, so mindbogglingly dumb! [icon_lol2.gif]

The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 10:59 am so what the hell are you actually trying to say here?
An intelligent poster could figure it out.

No, it's just the right. Those brain-dead scum never want to hear any opposing viewpoints, as somehow, no matter how many spectacular failures they have.
The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 10:59 am "positive change", whatever that even means.
I know its hard but here you go.

If you make a positive decision or take positive action, you do something definite in order to deal with a task or problem.
trump is a blight on that once great country.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Straken wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 11:31 am
An intelligent poster could figure it out.
So you have no idea. Got it.

No, it's just the right.
No, it's just the Left. By a huge margin. Such close-minded imbeciles.
If you make a positive decision or take positive action, you do something definite in order to deal with a task or problem.
And if you're on the Left, you fail miserably. Got it!

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

LOL!!

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 10:59 am
The Straken wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 10:04 am

Only an idiot would say some thing like that try and say Kent State.
Well you clearly qualify as an idiot, so what the hell are you actually trying to say here?

The same could be said for the right but people who live in echo chambers don't want to believe in two different views, just the one that allows them to follow and not be a source of positive change.
No, it's just the Left. Those brain-dead scum never want to hear any opposing viewpoints, as somehow, no matter how many spectacular failures they have, they still cling to the myth that they are the only sources of "positive change", whatever that even means.
I think they just don't care to have any meaningful discussion with you because you keep calling them brain dead idiots. I don't know if your Mom told you but it's a pretty good conversation killer.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 4:10 pm
I think they just don't care to have any meaningful discussion with you because you keep calling them brain dead idiots.
Them being who?

The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 3:53 pm So you have no idea. Got it.
Once again if you can't figure it out, it implies a lack of ability to actually converse.
The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 3:53 pm And if you're on the Left
Operative word here is "if' your lack of intellect reduces your vision to only accept a concept that repeats what you want to hear not understanding that some have the facility to think outside of an echo chamber.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Straken wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 7:47 am
Operative word here is "if' your lack of intellect reduces your vision to only accept a concept that repeats what you want to hear not understanding that some have the facility to think outside of an echo chamber.
Let me know when you are able to do this. So far you are batting a big fat zero.

The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JLives wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 4:10 pm I don't know if your Mom told you but it's a pretty good conversation killer.
I can tell you what a lot of relatives have shared with me and that is that communism is evil, and those who espouse their love of communism (including posting on internet forums that CEO's "exploit their workers" Lol lol lol so dumb) are either naive and a useful idiot, or are themselves also evil. I take great joy in calling out the brain-dead communists who post on these forums, and have such fun and great laughs at their expense and at their foolishness. Your exploitation post provided me with hours of laughter. You seriously can't think that CEO's "exploit their workers" - that such 20th Century garbage. Please tell me that that is some sort of online persona you've cultivated to appeal to actual commie mush-heads who are here. Because no one with a brain would still be capable of believing something that stupid anymore. Right?

The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 10:28 am I can tell you what a lot of relatives have shared with me and that is that communism is evil,
so, you come from a long line of idiots?
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

The Straken wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 11:20 am
so, you come from a long line of idiots?
You honestly are calling people who suffered in communist regimes "idiots". Really? You're insulting these people because they were subjected to evil totalitarian regimes? Are you really this freaking stupid? Man, I thought that you were slightly a cut above some of the real dummies that post their commie-loving trash here, but I guess I was wrong, you're just as dumb or dumber. A real piece of :swear:. Hang your head in absolute shame you scumbag.

The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

Some Republican leaders are trying to move on from former President Donald Trump's failed attempt to overturn the 2020 election that he lost.

"While there were some irregularities, there were none of the irregularities which would have risen to the point where they would have changed the vote outcome in a single state," Sen. Mike Rounds, R-S.D., said Sunday on ABC's This Week. "The election was fair, as fair as we have seen. We simply did not win the election, as Republicans, for the presidency. And if we simply look back and tell our people don't vote because there's cheating going on, then we're going to put ourselves in a huge disadvantage."

But Trump — who has endorsed dozens of candidates for the 2022 midterm elections and still holds by far the widest influence within the GOP — is trying hard not to let them move on.
barianqueen
Banned

Post by barianqueen »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 10:28 am
JLives wrote: Jan 11th, 2022, 4:10 pm I don't know if your Mom told you but it's a pretty good conversation killer.
I can tell you what a lot of relatives have shared with me and that is that communism is evil, and those who espouse their love of communism (including posting on internet forums that CEO's "exploit their workers" Lol lol lol so dumb) are either naive and a useful idiot, or are themselves also evil. I take great joy in calling out the brain-dead communists who post on these forums, and have such fun and great laughs at their expense and at their foolishness. Your exploitation post provided me with hours of laughter. You seriously can't think that CEO's "exploit their workers" - that such 20th Century garbage. Please tell me that that is some sort of online persona you've cultivated to appeal to actual commie mush-heads who are here. Because no one with a brain would still be capable of believing something that stupid anymore. Right?
CEOs do exploit their workers.

Return to “Bickering Room”