Bkr:Republicans

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 66004
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The Straken wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 12:16 pm “[Trump] bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters. He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding." --Kevin McCarthy
Yawn



Trump's coming baaaack....suck it losers!
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
User avatar
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12449
Joined: Nov 7th, 2019, 10:52 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by Pappywinkle »

ReTrumplicans are definitely sweating now that Dementia Donny's favorite domestic terrorists have been arrested. Just 100% pure scum!
Leader of far-right Oath Keepers militia group arrested over Jan. 6 attack on U.S. Capitol

Stewart Rhodes, the founder and leader of the far-right Oath Keepers militia group, has been arrested and charged with seditious conspiracy in the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol, authorities said Thursday.

Ten other people were also charged with seditious conspiracy in connection with the attack, when authorities said members of the extremist group came to Washington, D.C., intent on stopping the certification of President Joe Biden's election victory.

These are the first charges of seditious conspiracy that the Justice Department has brought in connection with the attack led by supporters of former president Donald Trump.

Rhodes, 56, of Granbury, Texas, and Edward Vallejo, 63, of Phoenix, Ariz., were arrested on Thursday. The others who were charged were already facing criminal charges related to the riot. Rhodes is the highest-ranking member of an extremist group to be arrested in the deadly siege.

The arrest of Rhodes and the others is a serious escalation of the accusations against the thousands of rioters who stormed the Capitol. And the charges answer in part a growing chorus of Republicans who have publicly questioned the seriousness of the Jan. 6 insurrection, arguing that since no one had been charged yet with sedition or treason, it could not have been so violent.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/oath-keep ... -1.6313949
The Straken
Board Meister
Posts: 379
Joined: Sep 1st, 2021, 11:31 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Straken »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 1:57 pm .suck it losers!

trump lost to Biden how can you come back from that much embarrassment.
trump is a blight on that once great country.
The Straken
Board Meister
Posts: 379
Joined: Sep 1st, 2021, 11:31 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Straken »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 1:57 pm .suck it losers!

trump lost to Biden how can you come back from that much embarrassment.
trump is a blight on that once great country.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 66004
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The Straken wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 2:33 pm
trump lost to Biden how can you come back from that much embarrassment.
Enact laws that limit the Dems from mass ballot harvesting such that they have to leave their basements next time and actually campaign? Just a thought.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
User avatar
Alien Head Dude
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14581
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by Alien Head Dude »

The Straken wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 2:33 pm trump lost to Biden how can you come back from that much embarrassment.
And unless something changes dramatically Biden is paving the way for Trump's return. Trump and the Republicans are indeed a blight on that once great country, but the Democrats have not been able to demonstrate they are much better. The more disappointed people become with their inability to bring about real change the more susceptible they become to the disinformation being disseminated from the Trump cult and right extremists. America is not a country I would want to be living in right now, and I find it sad we have losers up here who actually want us to be more like that dysfunctional wasteland.
The hard-right Cons on this board don't like anyone referencing the findings from the research
into conservative "thinking", but they sure do enjoy providing us with plenty of evidence for it.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 66004
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 3:27 pm The more disappointed people become with their inability to bring about real change
This is what I mean by the sanctimonious virtue-signaling. Look at me and what a great person I am! I want "real change", whatever the hell that means. Now tell us how you want to see the "ultra-wealthy" pay their "fair share" and walk around with your glowing warm tummy. Such a load. Real change - there was a chance for "real change" but the Dems ballot-harvested him out of the White House.
the more susceptible they become to the disinformation being disseminated from the Trump cult and right extremists.
Partisan garbage. Speaking of disinformation, it was you who posted that phoney article claiming that there was no border crisis and that the numbers weren't going up. YOU engaged in blatant disinformation. YOU are the last person to be accusing anyone else of "disseminating disinformation". YOU never mention the reams of fake news that pours out of the Left wing echo chambers, because you are a partisan buffoon, and an idiot too. Such clap trap. Keep babbling about these 'right extremists" that you see under your bed every night, as you keep embarrassing yourself.
America is not a country I would want to be living in right now,
And I'm sure they're quite happy with that arrangement, one less sad-sack Leftist idiot they have to deal with. Unfortunately it's Canada that is saddled with your dumb imbecilic presence, and that's really unfortunate.
and I find it sad we have losers up here who actually want us to be more like that dysfunctional wasteland.
I know - too many dummies here want Canada to be more like the dysfunctional Dem-run wastelands like California and New York. What total idiots they are, but they still don't hold a candle to you and your sanctimonious garbage.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
The Straken
Board Meister
Posts: 379
Joined: Sep 1st, 2021, 11:31 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Straken »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 3:08 pm Enact laws that limit the Dems from mass ballot harvesting
That right they need to change the rules to win? Republicans worked under the same rules that the Dems had. They lost because they ran a clown. Now they may well have in the next election a choice of dumb and or dense and they have only themselves to blame.
trump is a blight on that once great country.
User avatar
Alien Head Dude
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14581
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by Alien Head Dude »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 3:47 pm
Ka-El wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 3:27 pm The more disappointed people become with their inability to bring about real change
This is what I mean by the sanctimonious virtue-signaling. Look at me and what a great person I am! I want "real change", whatever the hell that means. Now tell us how you want to see the "ultra-wealthy" pay their "fair share" and walk around with your glowing warm tummy. Such a load. Real change - there was a chance for "real change" but the Dems ballot-harvested him out of the White House.
the more susceptible they become to the disinformation being disseminated from the Trump cult and right extremists.
Partisan garbage. Speaking of disinformation, it was you who posted that phoney article claiming that there was no border crisis and that the numbers weren't going up. YOU engaged in blatant disinformation. YOU are the last person to be accusing anyone else of "disseminating disinformation". YOU never mention the reams of fake news that pours out of the Left wing echo chambers, because you are a partisan buffoon, and an idiot too. Such clap trap. Keep babbling about these 'right extremists" that you see under your bed every night, as you keep embarrassing yourself.
America is not a country I would want to be living in right now,
And I'm sure they're quite happy with that arrangement, one less sad-sack Leftist idiot they have to deal with. Unfortunately it's Canada that is saddled with your dumb imbecilic presence, and that's really unfortunate.
and I find it sad we have losers up here who actually want us to be more like that dysfunctional wasteland.
I know - too many dummies here want Canada to be more like the dysfunctional Dem-run wastelands like California and New York. What total idiots they are, but they still don't hold a candle to you and your sanctimonious garbage.
:135: It's almost like some kind of mental illness.
The hard-right Cons on this board don't like anyone referencing the findings from the research
into conservative "thinking", but they sure do enjoy providing us with plenty of evidence for it.
Dead right
Posts: 49
Joined: Nov 14th, 2021, 12:34 pm

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by Dead right »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 4:51 pm It's almost like some kind of mental illness
Its a little weird, If someone was a communist calling them a communist is not a insult.
User avatar
Alien Head Dude
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14581
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by Alien Head Dude »

Dead right wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 5:01 pm
Ka-El wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 4:51 pm It's almost like some kind of mental illness
Its a little weird, If someone was a communist calling them a communist is not a insult.
Can't take any insult personally from someone with the intellect of a two-year old.
The hard-right Cons on this board don't like anyone referencing the findings from the research
into conservative "thinking", but they sure do enjoy providing us with plenty of evidence for it.
User avatar
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2351
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:27 pm

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by PoplarSoul »

Ka-El wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 4:51 pm :135: It's almost like some kind of mental illness.
Cult member.
Lost soul.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 66004
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

PoplarSoul wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 5:37 pm

Cult member.
Lost soul.
I think there's still hope for you yet Poplar, but you're going to have to grow a brain at some point.
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 66004
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Dead right wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 5:01 pm

Its a little weird, If someone was a communist calling them a communist is not a insult.
LOL - yeah, that is a good point. When I call Ka-El a giant dummy and the dumbest person on Castanet, he probably already knows this, and so all I am doing is pointing out the obvious, just as Straken probably goose steps around his house holding a hammer and sickle when I call him a communist. He probably loves it. Hmmm....have to rethink my insults, though it is fun pointing out just how dumb Ka-El is. Dumber than a house plant! Such a virtue-signaling sanctimonious prick too!
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
User avatar
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 66004
Joined: Sep 16th, 2010, 9:13 am

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

The Straken wrote: Jan 14th, 2022, 3:51 pm
That right they need to change the rules to win? Republicans worked under the same rules that the Dems had.
Its not about "changing the rules to win", it's about being fair. No more handing out beer in election lines. No more stuffing ballots into boxes in the name of people who didn't even know that they voted. It's about accountability.
They lost because they ran a clown.
The Dems ran two clowns, who are now getting destroyed in the polls, because everyone knew they were incompetent buffoons. It wasn't about the quality of the candidates, the Dem candidates sucked and everyone knew it. It was about organizing, and the Dems were able to organize and grab ballots better than the Repubs. The Dems also destroyed the Green Party, and strengthened the Libertarians in key states. They did what the Republicans did to them in 2016, where the Repubs supported the Greens and siphoned off enough votes from dumb-dumb Hillary to swing key states their way.

Really, there are about 10 states every election that are "up for grabs". California and New York are full of Dem loving bozos, and their states are paying the price for so many idiots running their governments. If you can swing those 10 states, you've won.
Now they may well have in the next election a choice of dumb and or dense and they have only themselves to blame.
Well the Dems are saddled with both dumb and dense right now. It will be interesting to see if either Kamala or Joe make it to 2024. They may be sent packing in time for the Dems to find better candidates, though the Dem talent pool is very shallow. Joe Manchin might be their only and best bet.

PS - here's an interview the giggling idiot Kamala did this week. Can anyone watch this fool and not think "how do the Dems have any hope in 2022 mid-terms, let alone 2024? What a babbling idiot, and what a terrible choice for VP. Representation politics hopefully have now died for good. It's time to pick people for office again who are actually qualified, instead of ticking boxes on a woke list prepared by imbeciles.

https://www.today.com/video/kamala-harr ... 0764869573
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.

Return to “Bickering Room”