Bkr:Republicans

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Bwahh haa haa hhaaa what a bonehead.

According to the many staffers that have already left, one of Kamala's many issues is her laziness. She won't read briefings or prepare for interviews, which leads to what we saw this week when she stumbled and totally was baffled at the questions she was being given. It was almost like NBC hadn't given her staff the questions in advance, which they usually do for Democrats. In her case, even with the questions in advance, she was too lazy to prepare. She even got the question wrong on the rapid tests. How is that even possible?
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Dead right

Post by Dead right »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 10:02 am The Dems ran two clowns
You can chatter all you want and make stuff up and insult people, that does not matter.
Two clowns beat trump with the popular vote and at the Electoral College, If the Republicans choose to run with a loser it will not be a big surprise when the results but clowns back into power. Really the only thing for sure is that if trump runs no one wins.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Dead right wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 10:39 am
You can chatter all you want
Thank you for your permission, though I don't really care if you didn't give me permission, I don't take bullying, especially from foppish commie clowns (if you actually are a communist and proud of it like the idiot Straken then I guess that wasn't much of an insult heh heh)...
and make stuff up
What?
and insult people, that does not matter.
I don't really see it though as insulting "people" when I call far Left scum scum. They are just scum. That's really it. Calling it like it is. If you don't get that you are scum, because you support policies that encourage the suffering of billions of people, then you really are the one at fault here.
Two clowns beat trump with the popular vote and at the Electoral College,
Yes - I am not disputing nor have I ever disputed this. Biden and Harris are total freaking clownish buffoons, but they did win. That's obvious.
If the Republicans choose to run with a loser
Not sure how that's going to happen, they'd have to be on par with Jimmy Carter to be bigger losers than the current incumbent.
it will not be a big surprise when the results but clowns back into power.
If the current polls are to be believed, yes it would be a big surprise. Now that being said, polls between elections are pretty meaningless, as the brain-dead Justin and the Liberals found out the hard way with our useless needless $600 million election they stupidly called in 2021. But there's going to have to be something miraculous that happens to pull Joe out of the glue. He may even have to campaign next time - oh the horror!!!
Really the only thing for sure is that if trump runs no one wins.
Americans would definitely win, but hey, who cares about them right? I do agree it's time for Trump to go. No more political runs, as entertaining as it may be to watch.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

Everyone knows Republicans are the party of sex offenders, and Matt Gaetz' child sex trafficking investigation is just par for the course in the evil and disgusting GOP. To think there are people disgusting enough to support Republicans despite their countless sex crimes against children proves again that the right are disgusting pedophile apologists.

Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testifies before grand jury investigating the Florida congressman

An ex-girlfriend of Rep. Matt Gaetz, who is seen as a key witness in the investigation into alleged sex trafficking by the Florida Republican, testified on Wednesday before a grand jury investigating the congressman.

The development is the latest signal that the long-running investigation into Gaetz remains active. A source familiar with the case had previously told CNN the ex-girlfriend would appear before the grand jury.

CNN spotted the woman arriving at a federal courthouse in Orlando, Florida, with her lawyer on Wednesday. She has since concluded her testimony in the Gaetz case and left the courthouse.

Her lawyer, Timothy Jansen, briefly addressed reporters gathered outside the courthouse. "All I can say is CNN saw me and my client come in, and I am confirming I am here, but I can't make any comment," he said.

The woman, a former Capitol Hill staffer, has been linked to Gaetz as far back as the summer of 2017. Investigators are interested in that period of time because that is when the congressman is accused of having sexual contact with another woman, who was 17 years old at the time.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/12/politics ... index.html
Dead right

Post by Dead right »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 10:48 am I don't take bullying
That just sets it in stone; you are either simple or stupid because you are the biggest bully here, by far.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Dead right wrote: Jan 16th, 2022, 11:04 am
That just sets it in stone; you are either simple or stupid because you are the biggest bully here, by far.
And yet usually my responses are in response to scum like you who are trying to bully me, because your tiny brains can't handle any sort of dissenting opinions to the garbage you consume in your disgusting and evil Leftist echo chambers. :swear: for brains Ka-El keeps babbling about "disinformation" from "right" sources, yet he is guilty of cutting and pasting fake information and is too much of a giant sanctimonious :cuss: to even apologize for getting caught. Instead, it's just back to the old stupid mantras that make him look like such a meat-head.

When you idiot clowns on the Left finally acknowledge that you guys are responsible for tons of disinformation, that your "policies" suck, and that you only seem to be capable of accomplishing one main goal - tons of human suffering - then maybe you'll stop trying to bully everyone else that disagrees with your idiot opinions and you'll start looking inward for a change. You aren't the "good" people you tell yourselves that you are. You are "bad" people, for the most part, and once you get that through your thick noggins, maybe something will register.

Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

Republicans just keep proving again and again that they're not only racist, but also extremely dumb. Just look at how fractured they're becoming, which is just so hilarious.
The conservative knives come out for Brett Kavanaugh

Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh could soon help deliver on something conservatives have been pining for for a very long time: a significant rollback of abortion rights in America.

But for now, he’s getting attacked — in thoroughly personal terms — by some of the most prominent Republicans in the country.

Kavanaugh on Thursday joined with the court’s five other conservatives to strike down President Biden’s vaccine-or-testing mandate for large businesses. But in a separate decision, he and Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. joined with the court’s three liberal justices in allowing Biden’s separate vaccine mandate for health-care workers to move forward.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson got the ball rolling Thursday night by muttering that Kavanaugh was a “cringing little liberal.”

“I’m sorry. I’m not going to ask you to respond to that,” he said to his guest, a former campaign adviser to Donald Trump, who nominated Kavanaugh in 2018.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... kavanaugh/
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

AAaaWWwwww geez . . and here I thought I had that title in perpetuity.

:130: This one's for you :hailjo: GB, good luck. May you live long and prosper. :runforlife:
Bring back the LIKE button.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Nope .... just no ..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
BobOdenkirk
Banned

Post by BobOdenkirk »

:up: :up:
barianqueen
Banned

Post by barianqueen »

MAPearce wrote: Jan 16th, 2022, 11:35 am

Nope .... just no ..
You’re an idiot
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Nope .... just no ..
The simple or stupid positions are still vacant, one of them is waiting for you.
Bring back the LIKE button.
XT225
Lord of the Board

Post by XT225 »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Jan 15th, 2022, 10:48 am I do agree it's time for Trump to go. No more political runs, as entertaining as it may be to watch.
Darn near fell off my chair when I read this comment from Greeny. Is there hope for him yet? Pray tell. The Republicans would be wise to choose a new candidate and fast and finally admit that with Trump at the helm, they haven't got a snowball's chance in [email protected] in winning next time. :up:
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

alanjh595 wrote: Jan 16th, 2022, 11:53 am

Nope .... just no ..
The simple or stupid positions are still vacant, one of them is waiting for you.
looks like -dead right- might be you also :200: opened up and other acct did ya
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

XT225 wrote: Jan 16th, 2022, 12:04 pm
Darn near fell off my chair when I read this comment from Greeny. Is there hope for him yet? Pray tell.
I just think after the last 4 years of Trump's presidency, it is just too big a distraction if he runs and wins again. The MSM just turns into one giant attack machine, making up all kinds of garbage for the Trump-hating gullible imbeciles to feed off of every day. And their ratings do quite well as a result.

Watching the MSM and idiots like Jimmy Kimmel bleeding ratings now that Trump isn't around for them to make up lies about has been very satisfying, while also watching them basically ignore the trainwreck that has been the Biden presidency has also been kind of hilarious. Especially given how much material there is there to make fun of.

Kamala Harris is a late night talk show hosts' dream, she's so freaking stupid and lazy and such an easy target, almost as easy a target as Trump, and yet they won't go there for the laughs like they did with Trump, too scared to alienate their target audience of woke boneheads and far Leftist fools. Imagine if Trump was given that kind of courtesy - where the MSM just ignored him like they are ignoring Biden and Harris? Imagine if he could actually say something without it being immediately being spun as 'racist" or "homophobic", knowing thousands of gullible idiots would just believe the spin, no matter what? Wow, that would be quite something, wouldn't it?

I'm not saying that this wouldn't happen for the next man/woman up for the Republicans, every Republican leader has to accept that they won't be fairly treated by the MSM, because of course, the only way to get the love and adoration of those scum is to tout far Left and incredibly stupid policy. Not going to happen. I've watched Jimmy Kimmel attack governors on his show like Ron DeSantis while giving Newsome and other Dem governors zero attention. And yet it's Florida where the Dem lunatics go for vacations, not their own states. So totally unfair, but of course, because DeSantis won't bend the knee to the lunatic Left, he must be attacked by the MSM. It's just so disgusting and wrong.
The Republicans would be wise to choose a new candidate and fast and finally admit that with Trump at the helm, they haven't got a snowball's chance in [email protected] in winning next time. :up:
Not sure where all this confidence is coming from that Trump has no chance. He got 75 million votes last election. How many candidates could get that kind of vote out? If you end or curtail the ballot harvesting of the Dems, that's a pretty big hill to climb. If I was the Repubs I'd be getting the Green Party funded and ready for the next election, especially in swing states. That's one big way to syphon votes away from the horrid and awful Dems.

Return to “Bickering Room”