Bkr:Republicans

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Bkr:Republicans

Post by Pappywinkle »

The Straken wrote: Feb 9th, 2022, 8:41 am Nice deflection, you are a dottering idiot because you believe that a mostly peaceful protest happened on January 6th .
I do not apologize or praise Biden I just don't write like a simpleton. You may but down what you like ,that does not mean everyone else will step down to your level.
Right wingers that pretended the Jan 6 insurrection didn't happen all look like total fools since Mitch McConnell stated publicly that Jan 6 was a violent insurrection. So much egg all over right wingers faces for making themselves look stupid, but that's pretty much all they do anyway.
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

Trump's habit of destroying documents — along with his decision to take at least 15 boxes of items home from Washington — have exposed holes in the law governing the preservation of White House records and threatened to muddy the picture of his presidency in ways that are significant for posterity and the rule of law.
trump is a blight on that once great country.
gad710
Banned

Post by gad710 »

The Straken wrote: Feb 14th, 2022, 10:15 am Trump's habit of destroying documents — along with his decision to take at least 15 boxes of items home from Washington — have exposed holes in the law governing the preservation of White House records and threatened to muddy the picture of his presidency in ways that are significant for posterity and the rule of law.
That's freaking hilarious, seeing as how Hillary was subpoenaed for her 33,000 emails that existed on a private email server yet were wiped clean after the subpoena, yet no one was ever held accountable. Give me a break, wake up.
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

gad710 wrote: Feb 14th, 2022, 12:23 pm That's freaking hilarious,
So I guess to keep things even trump should be subpoenaed? Just because someone does something wrong, that is not a defense for doing something wrong.
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

gad710 wrote: Feb 14th, 2022, 12:23 pm
The Straken wrote: Feb 14th, 2022, 10:15 am Trump's habit of destroying documents — along with his decision to take at least 15 boxes of items home from Washington — have exposed holes in the law governing the preservation of White House records and threatened to muddy the picture of his presidency in ways that are significant for posterity and the rule of law.
That's freaking hilarious, seeing as how Hillary was subpoenaed for her 33,000 emails that existed on a private email server yet were wiped clean after the subpoena, yet no one was ever held accountable. Give me a break, wake up.
Heh. Remember when Trump said, 'Russia, if you're listening, you'll be mightily rewarded' for finding those emails. Yet not one single hacker on the planet could find those emails. Hmm, I'm starting to think those emails are being kept in the same place as the pee-pee tapes.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rejigger wrote: Feb 14th, 2022, 1:25 pm . Hmm, I'm starting to think those emails are being kept in the same place as the pee-pee tapes.
What pee-pee tapes?
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
Pappywinkle
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Pappywinkle »

Rejigger wrote: Feb 14th, 2022, 1:25 pm Heh. Remember when Trump said, 'Russia, if you're listening, you'll be mightily rewarded' for finding those emails. Yet not one single hacker on the planet could find those emails. Hmm, I'm starting to think those emails are being kept in the same place as the pee-pee tapes.
:spitcoffee: :up: :up:
Rejigger
Übergod

Post by Rejigger »

The Green Barbarian wrote: Feb 15th, 2022, 5:42 pm What pee-pee tapes?
Exactly.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Rejigger wrote: Feb 16th, 2022, 7:59 am
Exactly.
ok...
Justin Trudeau- racist, elitist, liar. What a sick piece of garbage.

"Mr. Trudeau, you are a disgrace to any democracy. Please spare us your presence" - European Union addressing the sad sack of **** that is currently our PM.
The Straken
Board Meister

Post by The Straken »

President Joe Biden has rejected a request by former President Donald Trump to shield White House visitor logs from the committee investigating the January 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, including appointments for individuals granted entry to the White House complex that day.

What does he have to hide?

Return to “Bickering Room”