Bkr:Top Ten Things Making me Sick right now.

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Top Ten Things Making me Sick right now.

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 2:10 pm This making me sick too…….

THE LOGIC . . .
🛑 The [email protected] are causing the bars to stay closed even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing restaurants to limit capacity even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing gyms to limit capacity even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing universities to stay closed even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing team sports to be cancelled even though they can't participate

🛑 The [email protected] are causing the public events to be cancelled even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are being blamed for everything even though they are noticeably absent

This is how powerful the LIE has become!
So sad that's making you sick. Yup you nailed it stating the unvaxxed are the problem.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 10:59 am Then I start to think about Quebec and their vax-tax
Quebec doesn't have a vax-tax.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

THE LOGIC . . .
🛑 The [email protected] are causing the bars to stay closed even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing restaurants to limit capacity even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing gyms to limit capacity even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing universities to stay closed even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are causing team sports to be cancelled even though they can't participate

🛑 The [email protected] are causing the public events to be cancelled even though [email protected] can't go there

🛑 The [email protected] are being blamed for everything even though they are noticeably absent

the real truth,to bad the sheep do not see the govt lies ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 2:16 pm

THE LOGIC . . .

So sad that's making you sick. Yup you nailed it stating the unvaxxed are the problem.
really. please tell me which of binky's above post is not correct
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Who said it was the unvaxxed caking it all? Have a quote?
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

the truth wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 2:35 pm
Fancy wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 2:16 pm

really. please tell me which of binky's above post is not correct
Obviously Fancy still believes that the unvaccinated are the problem. How do you possibly deal with that? I just don’t get it. I can’t wrap my head around people STILL believing the narrative. How much evidence and proof is needed? Fancy, please tell me, do you really believe the unvaccinated are the problem? Well I guess you already answered that question when you said “ yup you nailed it stating the unvaxxed are the problem” Is there possibly even one other person still believing this? I would like to know also, are any of the above posts not correct? If you believe any of them to be false, please explain.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Fancy wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 2:46 pm Who said it was the unvaxxed caking it all? Have a quote?
You did. When you said I nailed it stating the unvaxxed are the problem. YOU said it. It was YOUR quote!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bkr:Top Ten Things Making me Sick right now.

Post by Fancy »

first off don't assume what my opinion is and now that I see it's in Bickering I'll bow out and I need not be part of the discussion.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kodidad wrote: Jan 20th, 2022, 9:46 pm Gordon, maybe it's the Ivermectin? You haven't been sick, have you?
I gave it to my horse, and he hasn't had covid.
Neither have I been sick either, so I guess it worked.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Kelownamade wrote: Jan 20th, 2022, 2:36 pm
Fancy wrote: Jan 20th, 2022, 8:24 am Thank you Silverstarqueen.

Incorrect. Opinions can be wrong and often are as seen on the news on a regular basis.
Credentials = past correctness. My opinions have been far more accurate than what you guys thought. The officials said that the vaccine would stop you from getting covid, stop transmission etc. Now it's basically doing nothing provable and simply suggests possible reduction in hospitalizations haha. Clearly people are dying from the vaccine and you guys thought it was "safe and effective" Its neither. You guys didn't read the study done by pfizer. It showed more deaths after vaccination that placebo.
The vaccine did stop me from getting covid. Proof is in the pudding.
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

binky11 wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 2:10 pm
Not sure they are to blame for everything but the unvaccinated are responsible for the variants.
Delta in India.
Omicron in South Africa.
USA might be next since they made that disease political and so many don't want to be vaccinated.
Do your part.
Get the vaccine.
Don't be so scared.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Kelownamade wrote: Jan 19th, 2022, 10:11 pm
Fancy wrote: Jan 19th, 2022, 9:27 pm
Didn't ask about your IQ (irrelevant) but about your credentials. Funny you didn't understand the question but certainly not surprised at all. And since I haven't expressed my opinion about a lot of the issues here you couldn't possibly have any reason to think I'm incapable of seeing certain aspects of policies and actions taken. And so much for those that think they are critical thinkers. Not one relevant piece of data provided but amusing to see read nonetheless.
Credentials is based on past opinions. I don't need a degree to be correct. That's a fact. Which direction is the vaccine safety and efficacy going? In the direction that I believed. The doctors injected and influenced people to take an experimental injection. That's horrible advice. If they had looked at the actual study, they would have seen more deaths in the vaccinated vs unvaccinated. Many doctors advised against taking it and that's because they care.
And many doctors advised the public to get the vaccine. Doctors who have been treating covid patients every day for the last two years. They must know something that you don't know, given your meagre experience and education in the field of virology, vaccinology. You have no way of judging which doctors seem to know their stuff. I'd go with those who have put in the time, boots on the ground.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

just another lying bonny bon bon, says it all does it not, the lies are getting harder to cover up
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

binky11 wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 3:12 pm She will be back.
Just like you. :popcorn:
Alan Watts
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

PoplarSoul wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 3:33 pm
binky11 wrote: Jan 21st, 2022, 3:12 pm She will be back.
Just like you. :popcorn:
I pop in a few times a month. Is that ok? Usually about once a week. Is that ok? I would never leave a topic because I couldn’t answer a question. I don’t see the reason behind your post? We all come back, yourself included. Was there a specific reason you felt the need to post that?

Return to “Bickering Room”