Media Bias BICKER

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Media Bias BICKER

Postby ferri » Apr 27th, 2021, 2:51 pm

Since you guys can't seem to keep it off the main board. :) :swear:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
User avatar
ferri
Forum Administrator
 
Posts: 51868
Likes: 21833 posts
Liked in: 14194 posts
Joined: May 11th, 2005, 3:21 pm

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby WESTman » Apr 27th, 2021, 3:08 pm

"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly."
WESTman
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 941
Likes: 368 posts
Liked in: 929 posts
Joined: Aug 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby LordEd » Apr 27th, 2021, 3:08 pm

Start with banishing this disgusting piece of work
https://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=88507

What kind of horrible person would compare the memory of a cancer victim who worked in the community for 34 years with an article that is summarizing pandemic victims? I can only hope that such a depraved piece of garbage falls victim of their own horrible ailment and is provided no such memory. Not even a statistic. :swear:
If you need to get posts deleted because your can't face your own words, perhaps your argument was poor then or poor now. (User profile -> Search user’s posts)

Welcome to Conspiracy II. Be sure to grab your tinfoil hat.

2 people like this post.
LordEd
Guru
 
Posts: 5661
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3295 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby WESTman » Apr 27th, 2021, 3:14 pm

You totally missed the point of Thinks post, and he started his post with this: "Bruce Johnson, one of Penticton's most respected people."

What is despicable is your hollow virtue signaling, a trademark of the covid cult.
"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly."

5 people like this post.
WESTman
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 941
Likes: 368 posts
Liked in: 929 posts
Joined: Aug 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby OKkayak » Apr 27th, 2021, 3:36 pm

One of the sites I used to frequent many, many, many years ago, deleted the accounts of several users because they just brought up garbage like some posters here. We called it the "great purge". It got kinda boring after that, but maybe that needs to be done here.

Shall I say my farewells now? Or will I be given notice?

[icon_lol2.gif]
"Conspiracy Theories are a way for idiots to feel like intellectuals."

- David Baddiel

2 people like this post.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11435
Likes: 12658 posts
Liked in: 19518 posts
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm
Location: Sabbatical

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby LordEd » Apr 27th, 2021, 3:55 pm

WESTman wrote:What is despicable is your hollow virtue signaling, a trademark of the covid cult.
The best you can hope for westchild is that the occasionally cleans the dog poop away from your unvisited grave, having achieved nothing in life anybody will remember, and some that some may hope to forget.

:cuss: trolls.
If you need to get posts deleted because your can't face your own words, perhaps your argument was poor then or poor now. (User profile -> Search user’s posts)

Welcome to Conspiracy II. Be sure to grab your tinfoil hat.
LordEd
Guru
 
Posts: 5661
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3295 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby WESTman » Apr 27th, 2021, 4:08 pm

LordEd wrote:
WESTman wrote:What is despicable is your hollow virtue signaling, a trademark of the covid cult.
The best you can hope for westchild is that the occasionally cleans the dog poop away from your unvisited grave, having achieved nothing in life anybody will remember, and some that some may hope to forget.

:cuss: trolls.


Right into the ad hominems when someone challenges your pathetic arguments.
"The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than cowardly."
WESTman
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 941
Likes: 368 posts
Liked in: 929 posts
Joined: Aug 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby LordEd » Apr 27th, 2021, 4:15 pm

WESTman wrote:Right into the ad hominems when someone challenges your pathetic arguments.
You've got nothing of value child. Go back to the basement and spend some more hours on bitchute to pretend your life has meaning.
If you need to get posts deleted because your can't face your own words, perhaps your argument was poor then or poor now. (User profile -> Search user’s posts)

Welcome to Conspiracy II. Be sure to grab your tinfoil hat.
LordEd
Guru
 
Posts: 5661
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3295 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby LordEd » Apr 27th, 2021, 4:19 pm

Its more like Ad Ovium with the bleating nonsense you spew.
If you need to get posts deleted because your can't face your own words, perhaps your argument was poor then or poor now. (User profile -> Search user’s posts)

Welcome to Conspiracy II. Be sure to grab your tinfoil hat.
LordEd
Guru
 
Posts: 5661
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 3295 posts
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby OKkayak » Apr 28th, 2021, 2:46 am

WESTman wrote:Right into the ad hominems when someone challenges your pathetic arguments.

At least his arguments have substance to them, unlike yours which are just downright

Image

Speaking of "duh", what ever happened to your crew's Messiah of Misinformation? Hope he is well. Are you and the other Disciples of Deceit still in contact with him, spreading his Gospel of Gullible? Send him my best :130:
"Conspiracy Theories are a way for idiots to feel like intellectuals."

- David Baddiel

Pappywinkle likes this post.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 11435
Likes: 12658 posts
Liked in: 19518 posts
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm
Location: Sabbatical

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby normaM » Apr 28th, 2021, 5:40 am

^^ couple of good Band names there

I didn't think Thinktank's post was dissing a departed.
Why should there be a purge? Instead of constantly nailing your head to the coffee table simply place those you cannot stand on Ignore.

Christ no idea how some of you make it thru your days
You can try and dirty my name, but I'll wear your hate like war paint

2 people like this post.
User avatar
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet
 
Posts: 25806
Likes: 22805 posts
Liked in: 17558 posts
Joined: Sep 18th, 2007, 7:28 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby LANDM » Apr 28th, 2021, 7:11 am

normaM wrote:

Christ no idea how some of you make it thru your days


The Bickering Room threads must help.

normaM likes this post.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water
 
Posts: 10514
Likes: 3760 posts
Liked in: 6745 posts
Joined: Sep 18th, 2009, 11:58 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby eires37 » Apr 28th, 2021, 7:19 am

WESTman wrote:You totally missed the point of Thinks post, and he started his post with this: "Bruce Johnson, one of Penticton's most respected people."

What is despicable is your hollow virtue signaling, a trademark of the covid cult.


With all the pro-mask, pro-vaccine, fear-mongering sheep you'd think they'd only be too willing to label deaths as Covid related. Anyone with any ability to read & comprehend would understand the OP... just another indication of how oxygen-starved the pro-mask sheep really are.
eires37
Generalissimo Postalot
 
Posts: 704
Likes: 413 posts
Liked in: 708 posts
Joined: Feb 4th, 2017, 9:15 am

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby Fancy » Apr 28th, 2021, 7:39 am

eires37 wrote:With all the pro-mask, pro-vaccine, fear-mongering sheep you'd think they'd only be too willing to label deaths as Covid related. Anyone with any ability to read & comprehend would understand the OP... just another indication of how oxygen-starved the pro-mask sheep really are.

A good example of why discussions end up in Bickering. Once one resorts to name calling it demeans what the intent was and it also seems some posters DO understand what the OP is saying - it's not always accurate.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Glacier likes this post.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
 
Posts: 57076
Likes: 2040 posts
Liked in: 10946 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Media Bias Bickering

Postby Jonrox » Apr 28th, 2021, 8:28 am

We were having some decent debates in the propaganda threads about Fox and CNN, where the limits of what's ok in the main threads was being pushed constantly, but things here just get incredibly nasty by the end of the first page. I used to enjoy the Bickering Room, but haven't been here a lot lately and it looks like some of you have dropped it to an entirely new level of low.

I'm not sure it's worth the energy to even attempt to have a discussion about this here.
Jonrox
Guru
 
Posts: 6434
Likes: 881 posts
Liked in: 4740 posts
Joined: Apr 14th, 2010, 2:09 pm


Return to Bickering Room

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 2 guests