Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:22 pm
Fancy wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:21 pm

Pretty sure he's vaccinated so no worries.
Oh I'm not talking about from covid
Is that a threat?
Bring back the LIKE button.
jcdenton
Übergod

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:29 pm Is that a threat?
No its a promise. You will be dead in a year. The Great Reset is going to hit you like a freight train. I almost feel bad for people like you. Almost.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:35 pm
No its a promise. You will be dead in a year. The Great Reset is going to hit you like a freight train. I almost feel bad for people like you. Almost.
How can you promise something that is beyond your control ?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

# me too ..

I was hoping mtnman1 was already gone ....

But , like a cockroach , he lives
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:44 pm

Because just like the conspiracy theorists predictions, everything is going according to plan. Everything they predicted came true. No reason to expect otherwise.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 3:18 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:44 pm

Because just like the conspiracy theorists predictions, everything is going according to plan. Everything they predicted came true. No reason to expect otherwise.
A conspiracy theorist couldn't plan a bowel movement much less predict one.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 3:15 pm

# me too ..

Boy o boy .....that mtnman1 fella sure must have got under your skin real bad ?
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 3:20 pm
jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 3:18 pm

A conspiracy theorist couldn't plan a bowel movement much less predict one.
Then how did they predict that vaccine passports were going to be used against people over a decade ago? How did they predict that central banks would use technology to replace cash to track everything you buy and spend decades ago? How did they predict that a terrorist attack would occur, and that they would blame it on Osama bin Laden, just months before the attack? How come conspiracy theorists claimed Russiagate was a hoax, only to be proved right recently? Gonna just ignore Operation Mockingbird? MKUltra?

With each comment you write, your level of perceived ignorance dwindles.

“Presidents are selected, not elected.”

― Franklin Delano Roosevelt
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

They NEVER predicted any of those things BEFORE they happened. They just claim that they did.

CT's are just a bunch of whack jobs that are off or should be on psychiatric care and monitoring.

****Advice to all the sane and normal posters ........Just ignore them. Then they will have no one to argue with and they crawl back into their shadowy corner and discuss their commonalities with other like minded folks.*****

Though it is entertaining to mess with them once in a while, which is comparable to messing with your neighbours cat with a laser pointer on their sheer drapes.
nucksRnum1
Übergod

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Ya? So? It's a prerequisite. It protects patients. And staff. And downtime for a breakout. Erring on the side of caution is logical. The nurses should get over themselves. Is it unfair that construction contractors have to have wcb? After all, nothing may happen. So what's the point?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 4:45 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 3:15 pm # me too ..

Wishing someone dead is pretty heinous. But I'm probably expecting too much civility from someone who has been using the Bickering Room as a platform to announce he's a drunken crack smoker.
Oh shut up "Saul" ... I've been wondering where you've been ..

I wish "alan", aka mtnman1 was still banned FOR LIFE !

You wanna explain the dead thing ??? idiot
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Wow, you are one éffed up dude. :200:
You and 71 others Like this post
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

:up:
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 8:58 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 8:20 pm Oh shut up "Saul" ... I've been wondering where you've been ..

I wish "alan", aka mtnman1 was still banned FOR LIFE !

You wanna explain the dead thing ??? idiot
---I'm not "Saul"

---I don't know who mtnman1 is supposed to be. You and Daria keep accusing Alan without stating why. It's not surprising some of the dumbest posters here can't formulate an intelligent rebuttal to salient points so they rely on strange accusations about people being "Saul" or someone named Mountain Man. Weirdly only "Saul" is in quotes. I'm sure there's some dumb reason why.

---Explain the dead thing? What?
:up: :up: :up:
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

LANDM wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 10:09 pm

Wow, you are one éffed up dude. :200:
:up: :up: :up: :up:

Return to “Bickering Room”