Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
W105
Guru

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by W105 »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 8:58 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 8:20 pm Oh shut up "Saul" ... I've been wondering where you've been ..

I wish "alan", aka mtnman1 was still banned FOR LIFE !

You wanna explain the dead thing ??? idiot
---I'm not "Saul"

---I don't know who mtnman1 is supposed to be. You and Daria keep accusing Alan without stating why. It's not surprising some of the dumbest posters here can't formulate an intelligent rebuttal to salient points so they rely on strange accusations about people being "Saul" or someone named Mountain Man. Weirdly only "Saul" is in quotes. I'm sure there's some dumb reason why.

---Explain the dead thing? What?
^^ you really gotta stop thinking that most of us don't know that you have multi usernames on this board there Mr King...hence why Alan likes you, cause he does the same thing as you...once one of your Sybil usernames gets banned, poof , out comes a new one...and then that "new" poster, person or thing, starts right back to hating on only certain posters on this board never missing a beat..

and it looks like Alan is gonna spend the ENTIRE day again on here...man, it must be sad to literally have no life, no friends, no spouse, your kids hate you and the only thing you got in this world for a social life is this forum..what a sad possum you are Alan..
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 12:03 am
jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:35 pm

No its a promise. You will be dead in a year. The Great Reset is going to hit you like a freight train. I almost feel bad for people like you. Almost.
:up:
Kind of sad you giving a big thumbs up and grin on that.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

ah yes, the crazies start wishing people dead, and giving said wishes props
But if you enjoy irony
"Post by binky11 » Sep 28th, 2021, 8:00 pm
You know, this forum really is full of hateful people."

Binky ought to know, one of the most hateful people here
Tips for surviving the heat wave.
Drink lots of water
Don't test me
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

W105 wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 6:01 am ^^ you really gotta stop thinking that most of us don't know that you have multi usernames on this board there Mr King...hence why Alan likes you, cause he does the same thing as you...once one of your Sybil usernames gets banned, poof , out comes a new one...and then that "new" poster, person or thing, starts right back to hating on only certain posters on this board never missing a beat..

and it looks like Alan is gonna spend the ENTIRE day again on here...man, it must be sad to literally have no life, no friends, no spouse, your kids hate you and the only thing you got in this world for a social life is this forum..what a sad possum you are Alan..
AAAwwww .... muffin. Did somebody hurt your feeling? I would have said "feelings", but I know you got only one left and it severely damaged.
Bring back the LIKE button.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

AAAwwww .... muffin. Did somebody hurt your feeling? I would have said "feelings", but I know you got only one left and it severely damaged.
Good morning idiot ....
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Good morning whinner.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Now, now children, try to get along.
I might look normal but believe me, I talk to animals and wait for them to reply.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

Drink lots of water
Don't test me
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

binky11 wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 12:03 am
jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:35 pm No its a promise. You will be dead in a year. The Great Reset is going to hit you like a freight train. I almost feel bad for people like you. Almost.
:up:
How very Christian of you.
Sunday morning no less.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 8:00 am Now, now children, try to get along.

:spitcoffee: :spitcoffee: :biggrin:
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

normaM wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 7:16 am ah yes, the crazies start wishing people dead, and giving said wishes props
But if you enjoy irony
"Post by binky11 » Sep 28th, 2021, 8:00 pm
You know, this forum really is full of hateful people."

Binky ought to know, one of the most hateful people here
To quote Binky - :up:
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 8:00 am Now, now children, try to get along.
Good idea Sudsy . I'll try ...

Look at the title of the thread and ask why ?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

I've not seen the figures stating hundreds of thousands. Some places have had workers leave , not all were fired.
Quebec seems to have the most HCWs vaxxed. Some Provinces aren't counting ( yet)
MAP said to ask why - I imagine they have various reasons.. glad it has become a term of Employment in hospital settings
Drink lots of water
Don't test me
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

normaM wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 8:53 am I've not seen the figures stating hundreds of thousands. Some places have had workers leave , not all were fired.
Quebec seems to have the most HCWs vaxxed. Some Provinces aren't counting ( yet)
MAP said to ask why - I imagine they have various reasons.. glad it has become a term of Employment in hospital settings
I'm sure the OP has some numbers that need explaining . Locally , it isn't that much ..Provincially , nope .. Nationally , again NOPE ..

However , if one was to consider every healthcare worker on this continent , the numbers would be close to adding up ...

And YEAH norma .. Various reasons coming from those heros we all banged our pots and pans for at 7 am and 7 pm are now ZEROS and don't deserve anything ?

Wake up and smell the coffee .
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

Already had coffee. And I didn't bang pots or pans. Yes, if the virus continues for another year people who are already sick and have to go to hospital need protecting.
I don't know a single HCW who hasn't had the vaccine.
Drink lots of water
Don't test me

Return to “Bickering Room”