Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by MAPearce »

normaM wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 9:09 am Already had coffee. And I didn't bang pots or pans. Yes, if the virus continues for another year people who are already sick and have to go to hospital need protecting.
I don't know a single HCW who hasn't had the vaccine.
I know more than a few , ranging from Dr's, ICU nurses , care aides et al ....

I suppose the ones you know are the ones who need a job instead of the truth ......

Sad really .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by Fancy »

binky11 wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 12:03 am
jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:35 pm

No its a promise. You will be dead in a year. The Great Reset is going to hit you like a freight train. I almost feel bad for people like you. Almost.
:up:
All the misinformation you've been led to believe - including your beloved Dr. Hoffe that you said lied - is going to come back and bite you when the rest of us are still quite alive and enjoying life instead of the whining and complaining.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 5:03 pm They NEVER predicted any of those things BEFORE they happened. They just claim that they did.
They not only predicted it, but they warned people about it. You just choose to ignore them. But I will prove it.

William Cooper, who used to have a radio talk show, warned people of a massive attack, orchestrated by Osama Bin Laden.
While I don't agree with everything he says, he did in fact predict 9/11 would occur. He was murdered just months later by the government. This was the excerpt from his talk show which aired 06/28/01, just three months before 9/11:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Here is Aaron Russo, warning people that central banks will eventually move to centralized digital cash systems, warning that everyone's purchases will be tracked. And that if the government doesn't like you, they can simply turn your chip off. The vaccine passport is a required step towards that goal. It needs people to get used to using their smartphone for daily activities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBm_9mIEyQs

Russiagate was a political smear campaign:
https://nypost.com/2020/09/25/fresh-pro ... cal-smear/
Clinton lawyer now being charged for Russiagate scandal:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58591969

Harry Vox warns in 2014 about a planned pandemic, where citizens would permanently give up their freedoms, even after the pandemic was over. He uses actual government documents, explaining how the CDC holds patents on viruses, and how they will use Pandemic planning in the future. (Which is what Event 201 was)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLc14Hlwh2s

MKUltra, conspiracy theory proven true, as revealed by declassified CIA documents:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

This cartoon came out in 1993, warning people about mandatory digital tracking:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmr8MqOITec

So in other words, you are wrong for the 213th time.
Last edited by jcdenton on Oct 4th, 2021, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Fancy wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 8:29 pm All the misinformation you've been led to believe - including your beloved Dr. Hoffe that you said lied - is going to come back and bite you when the rest of us are still quite alive and enjoying life instead of the whining and complaining.
You might be alive, but you won't be enjoying life. You will be a permanent UBI slave in a few years. This isn't a prediction, this is a guarantee.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

jcdenton wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 9:05 am You might be alive, but you won't be enjoying life. You will be a permanent UBI slave in a few years. This isn't a prediction, this is a guarantee.
Of course I will and not only enjoying life but plan on getting more on my bucket list completed.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 10:02 am You based your covid vax decision on a cartoon from the 90s called Exosquad? Really?
Nobody said anything about basing a covid vax decision on a cartoon. OP made the claim that conspiracy theorists have never predicted anything correct, I was merely proving them wrong. Funny that you ignored the other warnings that were proved right but instead focused on that one though :up:
Also, you realize I'm vaccinated right? I support vaccine science, I think its pretty neat. But that doesn't mean it should ever be mandatory. That doesn't mean vaccine passports are a good idea. That doesn't mean medical coercion is acceptable.
Last edited by jcdenton on Oct 4th, 2021, 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 10:03 am
jcdenton wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 9:05 am You might be alive, but you won't be enjoying life. You will be a permanent UBI slave in a few years. This isn't a prediction, this is a guarantee.
Are you enjoying life? Aside from wishing Fancy and a couple other people dead, what exactly do you do all day?
I never wished anybody dead? I think you are confusing me with another poster
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

jcdenton wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 11:23 am
TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 10:02 am You based your covid vax decision on a cartoon from the 90s called Exosquad? Really?
Nobody said anything about basing a covid vax decision on a cartoon. OP made the claim that conspiracy theorists have never predicted anything correct, I was merely proving them wrong. Funny that you ignored the other warnings that were proved right but instead focused on that one though :up:
Also, you realize I'm vaccinated right? I support vaccine science, I think its pretty neat. But that doesn't mean it should ever be mandatory. That doesn't mean vaccine passports are a good idea. That doesn't mean medical coercion is acceptable.
Get your soap box out and shout your line of garbage from atop of it, down in the middle of city park. You have become impotent and just a nuisance here.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Alien Head Dude
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Alien Head Dude »

jcdenton wrote: Governments in many countries have fired, or plan to fire healthcare workers (and others) who refuse to get vaccinated.
There's no doubt this will put additional strain on already struggling health care systems but it is clear these people
don't have the educational qualifications to be health care professionals and need to be weeded out anyways.
Quick, if you're a right-wing snowflake report this post to a mod.
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 11:45 am
jcdenton wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 11:23 am

Get your soap box out and shout your line of garbage from atop of it, down in the middle of city park. You have become impotent and just a nuisance here.
^^ who made you the Boss of the Board ?? no one...if you don't like what someone posts than simply don't read it...this is a discussion form that's open to the public that's moderated by other people ( not you)..
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 11:45 am Get your soap box out and shout your line of garbage from atop of it, down in the middle of city park. You have become impotent and just a nuisance here.
lol
This is the typical response from someone who loses argument after argument. You speak about impotence, yet you swing your little 2 incher around castanet like you're smart. You are about as deep and philosophical as a puddle of dog *bleep* left on the pavement all day. You have no facts, you have no rebuttal, all you have are insults. You have been completely and utterly destroyed in every debate you ever ran your mouth in. Nothing you say holds any weight, you don't back up your insane claims with any sources or links. Nothing you have ever commented holds any credibility whatsoever. You are by far, the worst offender of spewing nonsense on this entire forum.
Last edited by jcdenton on Oct 4th, 2021, 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Ka-El wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 11:50 am
jcdenton wrote: Governments in many countries have fired, or plan to fire healthcare workers (and others) who refuse to get vaccinated.
There's no doubt this will put additional strain on already struggling health care systems but it is clear these people
don't have the educational qualifications to be health care professionals and need to be weeded out anyways.
If you think that, you have blood on your hands. You are responsible for people dying. You support firing vital healthcare workers. Period.

PS its not just healthcare, but police, firefighters, EMT and countless other jobs. You are helping destroy the critical infrastructure of society.
Last edited by jcdenton on Oct 4th, 2021, 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

Firing healthcare workers in the middle of a pandemic??? Lol, I mean the mockery is pretty impressive at this point. Anybody not waking up at this point is hopeless. How many other nurses and doctors were also hesitant but just took it to go along get along? Most people try there best to avoid confrontation and stirring the pot.
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

Spongebob said quite a bit about the virus

Since the King asked.

I still haven't seen anything showing the numbers as being in the hundreds of thousands.. anyone got anything besides a blog or a you tube vid? tia
Last edited by normaM on Oct 4th, 2021, 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tips for surviving the heat wave.
Drink lots of water
Don't test me
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 12:18 pm
jcdenton wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 11:26 am I never wished anybody dead? I think you are confusing me with another poster
?
jcdenton wrote: Oct 2nd, 2021, 2:35 pm

No its a promise. You will be dead in a year. The Great Reset is going to hit you like a freight train. I almost feel bad for people like you. Almost.
That isn't wishing someone dead. I'm explaining that they will be dead in a year. I'm not hoping for it, I'm not wishing for it. I'm simply stating what will occur in the future. Sad you can't tell the difference.

Return to “Bickering Room”