Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
kodadog

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by kodadog »

barianqueen wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 6:31 pm https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ight-vigil
Health care workers had until midnight Monday to either receive their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, or go on unpaid leave.

Unvaccinated workers at Kelowna General Hospital were asked to leave the premises at midnight.
Good riddance.

:130: :smt045 :yahoo:
Absolutely! The solution is simple. Want to keep your job and protect patients? Get vaccinated & stop whining.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by GordonH »

AlienSoldier wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:26 pm It's 5% or less of the entire staff of over 20,000 persons. You guys need to chill, the sky is not falling.
Wasn’t staffing already a problem, also large amount of burnt out employees. This isn’t going to help... just going to be worse.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
kodadog

Post by kodadog »

GordonH wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:06 pm Every preventable hospital death due to shortages of nurses and support staff is on John Horgan & Adrian Dix, with supporting role by Bonnie Henry.

Properly worn PPE should be more then enough protection.
Not if you are dealing with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Blame them. They are the ones getting sick with Covid, causing the shortages & tying up hospital beds. .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

kodadog wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:35 pm
GordonH wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:06 pm Every preventable hospital death due to shortages of nurses and support staff is on John Horgan & Adrian Dix, with supporting role by Bonnie Henry.

Not if you are dealing with people who refuse to get vaccinated. Blame them. They are the ones getting sick with Covid, causing the shortages & tying up hospital beds. .
I call BS .... show the numbers .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

https://www.*bleep*/watercooler/ ... %20mandate

Where was CHBC or Castanet ???

Oh , I see .. You block Kelowna Now ?https://youtu.be/TlxJqcUd8nU

Watch at 45 seconds .. Double vax , adverse reactions .. Right from someone who's spent 18 years there ....

Sad really .
Last edited by MAPearce on Oct 26th, 2021, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

The blame squarely belongs on the idiot politicians... I also add Chief Justices of Supreme Court for not doing their jobs by protecting all Canadians.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
2manyfords
Übergod

Post by 2manyfords »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:37 pm https://www.*bleep*.com/watercooler/news/news/Kelowna/We_can_t_afford_to_lose_one_nurse_Nurses_rally_upon_vaccine_mandate/#:~:text=VIDEO%3A%20Kelowna%20nurses%20protest%20against%20vaccine%20mandate

Watch at 45 seconds .. Double vax , adverse reactions .. Right from someone who's spent 18 years there ....

Sad really .
"Shouldn't be forced fetus's from creatures not from our world, into you"...Really??
This from a rally supporter?

No wonder it wasn't reported.
Sounds like :cuss: ing lunacy.
Trying to think of something profound, and full of wisdom to place here...any suggestions?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

2manyfords wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:47 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:37 pm https://www.*bleep*.com/watercooler/news/news/Kelowna/We_can_t_afford_to_lose_one_nurse_Nurses_rally_upon_vaccine_mandate/#:~:text=VIDEO%3A%20Kelowna%20nurses%20protest%20against%20vaccine%20mandate

Sad really .
"Shouldn't be forced fetus's from creatures not from our world, into you"...Really??

What kind of bubble gum are you chewing ??

Where on Earth did that come from ... I just watched it AGAIN .
2manyfords
Übergod

Post by 2manyfords »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:53 pm
2manyfords wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:47 pm

What kind of bubble gum are you chewing ??

Where on Earth did that come from ... I just watched it AGAIN .
Not chewing anything, thank you.
Read the comments below, in the youtube (lol) link you provided. It's there, and it's pretty stupid...
Kinda makes the rest lose any credibility.
Trying to think of something profound, and full of wisdom to place here...any suggestions?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:00 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:37 pm Watch at 45 seconds .. Double vax , adverse reactions .. Right from someone who's spent 18 years there ....

Sad really .
She's an LPN (supposedly) which is admirable but they don't usually treat patients.

Does she actually work in a hospital? She never actually says.

What adverse reactions, specifically? Younger people have been feeling ill for a couple days and then back to normal in short order.

Nice try, but it's pretty typical of you to latch onto some ambiguous statement from an unknown person and claim Canada is falling apart.
" Saul " , you wouldn't believe a fireman if he told you your house was ablaze if he pulled up in a pumper truck with the lights and sirens blaring .....

Just shut up " Saul" ...
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:02 pm
AlienSoldier wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:26 pm It's 5% or less of the entire staff of over 20,000 persons. You guys need to chill, the sky is not falling.
I've read 4% which comprises everyone from janitors to doctors. Hopefully they use this absence from work to get vaccinated and then return to their occupations.
You and your monarchy can go back to England not wanting here.
Last edited by GordonH on Oct 26th, 2021, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
birdsarentreal.com
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:03 pm Just shut up " Saul" ...
You do miss his attention, don't you?
Weren't you looking for him earlier?
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
2manyfords
Übergod

Post by 2manyfords »

PoplarSoul wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:09 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:03 pm Just shut up " Saul" ...
You do miss his attention, don't you?
Weren't you looking for him earlier?

I saw that too... [icon_lol2.gif]
kodadog

Post by kodadog »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:36 pm

I call BS .... show the numbers .
Why should I have to provide you with numbers? Believe me, I wish it was not the case.. I'm not wrong. The ICU is overrun with unvaccinated patients. I know this first hand but am not allowed to speak "negatively" on the subject. It's just sad to watch people die and leave loved ones behind, all for something that could have been avoided by getting a vaccine.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Not chewing anything, thank you.
Read the comments below, in the youtube (lol) link you provided. It's there, and it's pretty stupid...
Kinda makes the rest lose any credibility.
Well .. There's your first clue . Any twit can comment and , yeah , that is stupid .. So stupid it reeks of a "naysayer" who thinks it's good that IHA just lost 1069 staff .

But I was listening to the people who were on the line , who came from the profession who are now out of work .

Where was Castanet OR CHBC ?

Return to “Bickering Room”