Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by MAPearce »

kodadog wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:49 pm
MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 7:36 pm

I call BS .... show the numbers .
Why should I have to provide you with numbers? Believe me, I wish it was not the case.. I'm not wrong. The ICU is overrun with unvaccinated patients. I know this first hand but am not allowed to speak "negatively" on the subject. It's just sad to watch people die and leave loved ones behind, all for something that could have been avoided by getting a vaccine.
Sure , sure ...

How many in there that are double vaxxed ? How many with vaccine complications ? There's more than one .

Don't lie now .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
2manyfords
Übergod

Re: Bkr:Hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers fired for refusing the vaccine

Post by 2manyfords »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 9:27 pm
Not chewing anything, thank you.
Read the comments below, in the youtube (lol) link you provided. It's there, and it's pretty stupid...
Kinda makes the rest lose any credibility.
Well .. There's your first clue . Any twit can comment and , yeah , that is stupid .. So stupid it reeks of a "naysayer" who thinks it's good that IHA just lost 1069 staff .

But I was listening to the people who were on the line , who came from the profession who are now out of work .

Where was Castanet OR CHBC ?
Why do you think that every one that doesn't share your view is a liar?
Or "Saul"?
Or Larry something-or-another?
I guess in a conspiracy theoryist's world maybe Castanet and CHBC are being paid to stay away?? Lol, a force to be reckoned with...
Trying to think of something profound, and full of wisdom to place here...any suggestions?
2manyfords
Übergod

Post by 2manyfords »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 9:27 pm ... Any twit can comment and , yeah , that is stupid ..
And yet, these twits are in support of other twits, I guess? This is the mentality of the supporters?
Trying to think of something profound, and full of wisdom to place here...any suggestions?
barianqueen
Banned

Post by barianqueen »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 9:27 pm
Not chewing anything, thank you.
Read the comments below, in the youtube (lol) link you provided. It's there, and it's pretty stupid...
Kinda makes the rest lose any credibility.
Well .. There's your first clue . Any twit can comment and , yeah , that is stupid .. So stupid it reeks of a "naysayer" who thinks it's good that IHA just lost 1069 staff .

But I was listening to the people who were on the line , who came from the profession who are now out of work .

Castanet covered the midnight candle vigil which is a much better story than some people hanging around KGH with signs.

Oh, and shut up, “Saul.”
two
Fledgling

Post by two »

Our leaders and population is going insane. Firing these workers is a crime. Andrian dicks and his solemn B$ should stuff it.
I may not agree with what you say but I'll defend to the death your right to say it. -- Voltaire
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 9:27 pm Well .. There's your first clue . Any twit can comment and , yeah , that is stupid .. So stupid it reeks of a "naysayer" who thinks it's good that IHA just lost 1069 staff .

Where was that number (1069) obtained from ? Where is the link to back that up ?

I looked all over and couldn't find it anywhere.
Bring back the LIKE button.
normaM
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by normaM »

I imagine many of the fully vaxxed staff didn't want to be working with the unvaxxed - not that many ( 3 dozen) showed up at the vigil.
I can't see Dix backtracking on this - be interesting to see if we just start hiring AB nurses at a prem. pay scale
Tips for surviving the heat wave.
Drink lots of water
Don't test me
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

GordonH wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:05 pm
TheLiteralKingofEngland wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:02 pm

I've read 4% which comprises everyone from janitors to doctors. Hopefully they use this absence from work to get vaccinated and then return to their occupations.
You and your monarchy can go back to England not wanting here.
The queen is still on our currency :).
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

AlienSoldier wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 6:34 am
GordonH wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:05 pm

You and your monarchy can go back to England not wanting here.
AND a LOON on the other side.
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 6:35 am
AlienSoldier wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 6:34 am

AND a LOON on the other side.
Because we go looney for our queen :biggrin:
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

kodadog wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 8:49 pm I know this first hand but am not allowed to speak "negatively" on the subject.
This is an anonymous forum lol. As long as you don't share privileged information you can do whatever you want.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 3:31 am
MAPearce wrote: Oct 26th, 2021, 9:27 pm Well .. There's your first clue . Any twit can comment and , yeah , that is stupid .. So stupid it reeks of a "naysayer" who thinks it's good that IHA just lost 1069 staff .

Where was that number (1069) obtained from ? Where is the link to back that up ?

I looked all over and couldn't find it anywhere.
unlike you not everyone lies 1369 pushed out https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#349812 dixs and bon bon, stopping hard working people from feeding there families :cuss: karma is coming there way
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by PoplarSoul »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 3:31 am Where was that number (1069) obtained from ? Where is the link to back that up ?
Figures released by the province show five per cent of health care workers within IH are unvaccinated. That works out to 1,069 of the more than 21,500 health care workers. Data is not complete on a further 379 workers.
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... ight-vigil
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

How many of those are from KGH ?
How many from LTC ?
ekir8
Fledgling

Post by ekir8 »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 27th, 2021, 7:36 am How many of those are from KGH ?
How many from LTC ?
You should hire a personal secretary.

Return to “Bickering Room”