Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by Kelownamade »

LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 3:48 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 12:33 pm

You fail to make the connection between corrupt industries and why you should not trust blindly in these institutions? Ahhh the highly intelligent follower. No intelligent person blindly trusts anyone and especially when their claims constantly change and fail to yield results. If you think the world isn't linked between industries, your very naive and dangerous in your ability to make decisions. Oh well one less consumer causing major flooding from global warming. I can't believe new york and florida are under water like they claimed.
Actually, you fail to make a connection between reality and the bizarre individual fantasy conspiracies that invade your mind.
All bundled up into one nice tidy world-domination conspiracy.
:cuss: It must be difficult for you to carry on with your life when everyone is out to get you. :135:

Unfortunately for you, there is a large amount of evidence that proves how things are ran. Your ignorance causes you to assume things you have no clue about. I am not worried about anything. I am educated and that allows me to make accurate and wise decisions. If the world collapses, I have the skills to thrive without anyone's support. You appear to be the one who is afraid. This is likely why you prefer to remain ignorant. This is not what I would consider a strong man/woman. We grow through stress and overcoming obstacles.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11577
Joined: Sep 18th, 2009, 11:58 am

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by LANDM »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 4:06 pm
LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 3:48 pm
Actually, you fail to make a connection between reality and the bizarre individual fantasy conspiracies that invade your mind.
All bundled up into one nice tidy world-domination conspiracy.
:cuss: It must be difficult for you to carry on with your life when everyone is out to get you. :135:

Unfortunately for you, there is a large amount of evidence that proves how things are ran. Your ignorance causes you to assume things you have no clue about. I am not worried about anything. I am educated and that allows me to make accurate and wise decisions. If the world collapses, I have the skills to thrive without anyone's support. You appear to be the one who is afraid. This is likely why you prefer to remain ignorant. This is not what I would consider a strong man/woman. We grow through stress and overcoming obstacles.
Proves how things are ran? What the eph does that mean?

As for the rest, your claim about not being worried about anything doesn’t line up with your posts illustrating a complete and total paranoia of the world around you……including the statement two sentences later "if the world collapses".

I’m sure you are very educated and strong. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:cuss: me, this is crazy.
You and 71 others Like this post
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21829
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 4:06 pm


Unfortunately for you, there is a large amount of evidence that proves how things are ran. Your ignorance causes you to assume things you have no clue about. I am not worried about anything. I am educated and that allows me to make accurate and wise decisions. If the world collapses, I have the skills to thrive without anyone's support. You appear to be the one who is afraid. This is likely why you prefer to remain ignorant. This is not what I would consider a strong man/woman. We grow through stress and overcoming obstacles.
Proves how things are ran? What the eph does that mean?

As for the rest, your claim about not being worried about anything doesn’t line up with your posts illustrating a complete and total paranoia of the world around you……including the statement two sentences later "if the world collapses".

I’m sure you are very educated and strong. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:cuss: me, this is crazy.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by Kelownamade »

LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 4:06 pm


Unfortunately for you, there is a large amount of evidence that proves how things are ran. Your ignorance causes you to assume things you have no clue about. I am not worried about anything. I am educated and that allows me to make accurate and wise decisions. If the world collapses, I have the skills to thrive without anyone's support. You appear to be the one who is afraid. This is likely why you prefer to remain ignorant. This is not what I would consider a strong man/woman. We grow through stress and overcoming obstacles.
Proves how things are ran? What the eph does that mean?

As for the rest, your claim about not being worried about anything doesn’t line up with your posts illustrating a complete and total paranoia of the world around you……including the statement two sentences later "if the world collapses".

I’m sure you are very educated and strong. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:cuss: me, this is crazy.
haha your ignorance shows up once again. The US debt ceiling is here and that means the whole system is on the verge of collapse. Do you know what servicing debt is? The cargo ships are not being unloaded, farming around the globe has had a horrible year, the layoffs in all industries do to tyrannical mandates is going to cause massive problems. You should have spent your life educating yourself on how things work. Instead you are in a vulnerable position where a 36 year old has 5x the knowledge of you and will do just fine during the following few years of complete disaster. I am not concerned about the collapse. I will enjoy a calm life without the need to service customers. You label paranoia incorrectly, it's called accurate analysis of the state of the world. You will likely respond with nothing of substance all while realizing you have no clue about the threats we face which puts you in a very vulnerable position.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21829
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

WOW .... all of a sudden this room is filled with arrogance, and delusions of grandeur.

It is sickening.

How could anyone like that think of surviving with internet ?
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by OKkayak »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 3:00 pm
What a farce. Lots of healthy 29 years old caught Covid and life destroyed? Stop spreading lies
You couldn't even get my order right the other night going through the drive thru, what makes you think that you have enough brain capacity to determine that thats a lie?

You give yourself much too much credit.
User avatar
PoplarSoul
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2405
Joined: Apr 23rd, 2021, 12:27 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by PoplarSoul »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 5:12 pm Instead you are in a vulnerable position where a 36 year old has 5x the knowledge of you and will do just fine during the following few years of complete disaster.
Youtube and facebook is not knowledge.
"The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance."
Alan Watts
samsquench07
Übergod
Posts: 1012
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2012, 3:48 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by samsquench07 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 6:55 pm
samsquench07 wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 3:00 pm
What a farce. Lots of healthy 29 years old caught Covid and life destroyed? Stop spreading lies
You couldn't even get my order right the other night going through the drive thru, what makes you think that you have enough brain capacity to determine that thats a lie?

You give yourself much too much credit.
You just told another lie. Lol. I don’t even work at a drive Thru.
samsquench07
Übergod
Posts: 1012
Joined: Oct 23rd, 2012, 3:48 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by samsquench07 »

OKkayak wrote: Oct 10th, 2021, 2:54 pm Lots of extremely healthy 29 year olds. Made if 20 months perfectly fine. Caught the Delta and their life is destroyed.

:138:
Just reread your comment slowly to yourself and see if it’s believable.
Only 70 people 20-29 have died in 2 years
Like most reports, most probably had some sort of health issues.

So yeah. Saying mass amounts of healthy 29 year olds are destroyed from Covid is far far. And double far from any truth.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21829
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 7:44 pm
OKkayak wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 6:55 pm
You couldn't even get my order right the other night going through the drive thru, what makes you think that you have enough brain capacity to determine that thats a lie?

You give yourself much too much credit.
You just told another lie. Lol. I don’t even work at a drive Thru.
Oh, then that too is too complicated for you, I bet that the fry cook is the highest position possible for you to obtain.

Image
Bring back the LIKE button.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11577
Joined: Sep 18th, 2009, 11:58 am

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by LANDM »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 5:12 pm
LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 4:22 pm
Proves how things are ran? What the eph does that mean?

As for the rest, your claim about not being worried about anything doesn’t line up with your posts illustrating a complete and total paranoia of the world around you……including the statement two sentences later "if the world collapses".

I’m sure you are very educated and strong. [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:cuss: me, this is crazy.
haha your ignorance shows up once again. The US debt ceiling is here and that means the whole system is on the verge of collapse. Do you know what servicing debt is? The cargo ships are not being unloaded, farming around the globe has had a horrible year, the layoffs in all industries do to tyrannical mandates is going to cause massive problems. You should have spent your life educating yourself on how things work. Instead you are in a vulnerable position where a 36 year old has 5x the knowledge of you and will do just fine during the following few years of complete disaster. I am not concerned about the collapse. I will enjoy a calm life without the need to service customers. You label paranoia incorrectly, it's called accurate analysis of the state of the world. You will likely respond with nothing of substance all while realizing you have no clue about the threats we face which puts you in a very vulnerable position.
"Do to tyrannical mandates"?
Yeah…..really educated, dude. And strong. And manly. And very handsome. [icon_lol2.gif]

I can’t believe you actually believe the :cuss: you write.

Have fun cowering in your basement waiting for the "following few years of complete disaster" and the "collapse".

What a :cuss: idiot.
You and 71 others Like this post
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21829
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

Image

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 14241
Joined: May 14th, 2018, 11:10 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by OKkayak »

samsquench07 wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 7:57 pm
Just reread your comment slowly to yourself and see if it’s believable.
Only 70 people 20-29 have died in 2 years
Like most reports, most probably had some sort of health issues.

So yeah. Saying mass amounts of healthy 29 year olds are destroyed from Covid is far far. And double far from any truth.
Only 70? Is that what Facebook told you? [icon_lol2.gif]

Where did I say "masses"? Just like the other night when you were working the drive thru, I asked for a few extra ketchup and you gave me one. Obviously, you seem to be struggling with measurements of quantity.

You tell me to "reread" my own comment "slowly" and yet you twist my own words, God, you really are dumb as :cuss: [icon_lol2.gif]
liisgo
Übergod
Posts: 1600
Joined: Jan 19th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by liisgo »

Ka-El wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 1:41 pm
liisgo wrote: If you know, and you do, that this virus specifically attacks people that have an obese rating. If 90% of deaths are in this group. If you have a 103 times more chance of using up a hospital bed because of it. If 9 out of 10 children with covid are obese are you saying these parents are irresponsible???
Actually, I had no idea COVID only specifically attacks the obese. I personally know of a work colleague, an outdoor enthusiast and long-distance runner in her early forties, who was flat on her back struggling to breath with COVID for three weeks. We also know today that many otherwise healthy young (thirties and forties) people are being hospitalized and ending up in the ICU (some even dying from it). Rather than being obese it seems the most common denominator is that they were unvaccinated. In fact, it was reported on the evening news that unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely than vaccinated people to get COVID, 58 times more likely than vaccinated people to become hospitalized, and 53 times more likely than vaccinated people to die from it. Of course, if you don't watch the news you would have missed this.

I do have to admit I don't get my information from alternative news and social media sites like awakeCanada or Facebook, and instead look to more credible sources like the BCCDC and actual news programming. If you are reading and believing the stuff being posted by Thinktank and WESTman you’re bound to be misinformed. It is unfortunate that this proliferation of disinformation has turned this into a political issue and has brought our health care system close to collapse, but this too is a consequence of the growing spread of stupid in our society. It is even more unfortunate that everyone (their health and livelihoods) is being negatively impacted by the inanity of the minority. In any case, I’m not going to be wasting any more time responding to this silliness. It is too reminiscent of the circular arguing we witnessed during the Great Chemtrail Conspiracy and only provides this nonsense with more validity than it warrants. I’ll leave it to the health authorities to bring in measures to protect the rest of us from this growing spread of stupid.
Im glad you wrote this. You just did every thing you could to ignore, disagree, refuse actually scientifically confirmed findings to protect your ignorance and refusal with this subject. Its not that you do not believe it, or see it, but you want to ignore it for probably another obvious reason. I, and many believe we have completely lost credibility with in this because of the relentless crusading to ignore responsibilities and replace it with self righteousness and weakness of society. That information that can easily be found, ingested and acknowledged or completely refused. The very fact that the most vulnerable people for getting covid, dying from covid are linked mostly to obesity with in our societies and the science, all of it, the Dr's, every single one of them will make the connection of obesity with its complications to Covid.
You say you actually did not know of the direct link between obesity and Covid cases. Its been posted many times, many links from medical sources. Some as high as 89% contributed to the covid deaths, but no you haven't heard? The CDC state's 78% of all hospitalizations are related to obesity. But you haven't heard?
This is where I now have zero respect for the mask and vax. mob. The only thing they want this to be about is the only 2 things they have or are willing to do.
My concern is not with Obesity, but the fact that we as a society refuse to acknowledge or direct our energy to where we need to . The complete ignorance to this dilemma. From the beginning, people in the vulnerable groups should have been given the opportunities for vaccinations. All of them. Not ignoring the facts, and letting people die because we cannot talk about certain subjects.
We failed with this because of ignorance. We got into this at this level because of a weak, woke, liberal society that is too concerned with peoples feeling and rights instead of treating this seriously.
Lets seriously discuss the vulnerable position we got our selves into. Lets actually do something to get ready for the next virus.
Instead of ignoring the facts, acknowledging our issue's, being afraid of hurting people's feeling, lets actually deal with this.
The following is from the first 4 medical reports from a google search. CNDC, world health organisation and world obese organization and European health. Dispute it, or once and for all acknowledge it so we can hold merit to everyone's constant attacking of others. Every single expert, medical institution or professional in this world acknowledges the risk's between obesity and covid. Please dispute.
I gotta ask, why is it so important for you to response, trying to illustrate or create question or ignorance to what anyone else post's and that their source is not legitimate? You took information and immediately ignored it. Try to justify your beliefs with stating that your information comes from more valuable sources. What is your drive that requires you to completely want to ignore, or need to ignore, relative information? Is it because it goes against what you want to only hear? Need to believe?
Are you saying you do not agree with the direct link obesity and its complications< plays regarding Covid? The issue you have pointing out that you know some one that got covid and is healthy, is exactly all we hear from the ones that want so desperately to see this as only a mask up and get a shot thing is why we are in this situation in the first place. Ignorance.
Again, im vax. had covid, believe in vaccination for the most vulnerable but, I will not put my thumbs in my ears and wiggle my fingers because I took the vax. Its not ok to watch people die, suffer because we chose not to acknowledge and make serious plans to help all of us. If the only thing you believe is going to protect you from the next covid is a shot in the arm and a mask, were all dead.

The growing spread of stupid is your ignorance and personal need to a mask and a shot at all cost's.

conditions most prevalent being hypertension (49.7%) and obesity. (from BCCDC)
obesity to be a high-risk medical condition for COVID-19 vaccine prioritization
28.3% had overweight and 50.8% had obesity.
Systematic reviews and meta-analyses overwhelmingly show that obesity is associated both with a higher risk for intensive care unit (ICU) admission and poorer outcomes for COVID-19 [2-4]. In the UK, a report flags that out of 10,465 patients critically ill with confirmed COVID-19, 73.7% were living with overweight or obesity [5]. Meanwhile, a report from Italy suggests 99% of deaths have been in patients with pre-existing conditions, including those which are commonly seen in people with obesity. Covid-19 death rates 10 times higher in countries where most adults are overweight.
About 78% of people who have been hospitalized, needed a ventilator or died from Covid-19 have been overweight or obese, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a new study Monday.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/08/covid-c ... obese.html
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by Fancy »

liisgo wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 9:52 pm ...
You say you actually did not know of the direct link between obesity and Covid cases....
I don't believe that's what he said. This IS what was said:
Actually, I had no idea COVID only specifically attacks the obese.
Sounds a little sarcastic but one shouldn't assume only the obese are targeted. Covid does NOT just attack the obese. Healthy people have died from this virus.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Bickering Room”