Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18697
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

Fancy wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 6:09 am
liisgo wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 9:52 pm ...
You say you actually did not know of the direct link between obesity and Covid cases....
I don't believe that's what he said. This IS what was said:
Actually, I had no idea COVID only specifically attacks the obese.
Sounds a little sarcastic but one shouldn't assume only the obese are targeted. Covid does NOT just attack the obese. Healthy people have died from this virus.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Kelownamade
Board Meister
Posts: 569
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by Kelownamade »

LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 8:20 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 5:12 pm

haha your ignorance shows up once again. The US debt ceiling is here and that means the whole system is on the verge of collapse. Do you know what servicing debt is? The cargo ships are not being unloaded, farming around the globe has had a horrible year, the layoffs in all industries do to tyrannical mandates is going to cause massive problems. You should have spent your life educating yourself on how things work. Instead you are in a vulnerable position where a 36 year old has 5x the knowledge of you and will do just fine during the following few years of complete disaster. I am not concerned about the collapse. I will enjoy a calm life without the need to service customers. You label paranoia incorrectly, it's called accurate analysis of the state of the world. You will likely respond with nothing of substance all while realizing you have no clue about the threats we face which puts you in a very vulnerable position.
"Do to tyrannical mandates"?
Yeah…..really educated, dude. And strong. And manly. And very handsome. [icon_lol2.gif]

I can’t believe you actually believe the :cuss: you write.

Have fun cowering in your basement waiting for the "following few years of complete disaster" and the "collapse".

What a :cuss: idiot.
Awwww are you incapable of refuting facts? I gave you exact reasons why this will occur and you respond with nothing of substance. Too much data to analyze so you simply Short circuit and ignore facts. Sounds mentally weak.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 11576
Joined: Sep 18th, 2009, 11:58 am

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by LANDM »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 6:37 am
LANDM wrote: Oct 11th, 2021, 8:20 pm

"Do to tyrannical mandates"?
Yeah…..really educated, dude. And strong. And manly. And very handsome. [icon_lol2.gif]

I can’t believe you actually believe the :cuss: you write.

Have fun cowering in your basement waiting for the "following few years of complete disaster" and the "collapse".

What a :cuss: idiot.
Awwww are you incapable of refuting facts? I gave you exact reasons why this will occur and you respond with nothing of substance. Too much data to analyze so you simply Short circuit and ignore facts. Sounds mentally weak.
If you had stated a fact, I’m sure it would be trivial to refute.

However, your fanatical, lunatic rantings are limited to misinformed rhetoric and opinion, all of which is rooted in bizarre end-of-society conspiracies.
What a :cuss: sad existence.
You and 71 others Like this post
User avatar
mexi cali
Guru
Posts: 8751
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by mexi cali »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 10th, 2021, 2:43 pm https://t.me/nocovidvaccines/898168

One example of an extremely healthy 29 year old. Made it 20 months perfectly fine. 2nd dose and her life is destroyed.
It's sad that you fall for this crap.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18697
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

LANDM wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 8:28 am If you had stated a fact, I’m sure it would be trivial to refute.

However, your fanatical, lunatic rantings are limited to misinformed rhetoric and opinion, all of which is rooted in bizarre end-of-society conspiracies.
What a :cuss: sad existence.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
mexi cali
Guru
Posts: 8751
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by mexi cali »

In keeping with the OP, here are some other amazing but true stories from around the world.

It's hard to beleive that this is happening all around us but here it is, in print. Whatcha gonna do?

I knew Bigfoot was real.
bizarre 1.jpg
bizarre 2.jpg
bizarre 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
User avatar
oldtrucker
Guru
Posts: 6842
Joined: Nov 24th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by oldtrucker »

^^^ So they figured it was bigfoot that tied the logger up and raped him? I was wondering how I was going to cover that up.
Some may view my politically incorrect opinions as harsh and may be offended by them. Some think political correctness will be our undoing. Zero cuckery. You and 917 others hate this post.
Beerhunter341
Board Meister
Posts: 609
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by Beerhunter341 »

WESTman wrote: Oct 10th, 2021, 3:52 pm
Lots of extremely healthy 29 year olds. Made if 20 months perfectly fine. Caught the Delta and their life is destroyed.

:138:
Sure...
Technically the survival rate is greater than indicated on the chart. I've mentioned this many times before. Each individual needs to assess their likelihood of catching COVID in the first place. This chart doesn't take any of that in to account. It is a survival chart for those that are confirmed positive.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18697
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

oldtrucker wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 9:00 am ^^^ So they figured it was bigfoot that tied the logger up and raped him? I was wondering how I was going to cover that up.
Well, it's out of the woods now. When do we get to see the wedding photos? :D
Bring back the LIKE button.
WESTman
Übergod
Posts: 1768
Joined: Aug 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by WESTman »


Answer: those that are fully vaccinated ... keyword to understand the relation being "than" in your original quoted text
Lol yes I understand that, my question is what are the statistics for fully vaccinated people in those categories. 11, 53 and 58 times more likely than what?
"Medical science is making such remarkable progress that soon none of us will be well."
— A. Huxley
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

spooker wrote: Oct 10th, 2021, 8:17 pm
WESTman wrote: Oct 10th, 2021, 7:42 pm

So what level of risk and death determines the severity of restrictions and mandates?
Typical Flu death rate is about 16 per 100,000 ... for Covid we're seeing 74 per 100,000 ... so, for all the measures put in place Covid is 5 times as deadly as influenza ... any other questions?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/434 ... in-canada/
https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/
Can you break these stats down into age groups per 100,000? Im curious?
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18697
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

WESTman wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 10:37 am

Answer: those that are fully vaccinated ... keyword to understand the relation being "than" in your original quoted text
Lol yes I understand that, my question is what are the statistics for fully vaccinated people in those categories. 11, 53 and 58 times more likely than what?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18697
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: Injuries being reported constantly

Post by alanjh595 »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 10:40 am
spooker wrote: Oct 10th, 2021, 8:17 pm

Typical Flu death rate is about 16 per 100,000 ... for Covid we're seeing 74 per 100,000 ... so, for all the measures put in place Covid is 5 times as deadly as influenza ... any other questions?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/434 ... in-canada/
https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/
Can you break these stats down into age groups per 100,000? Im curious?
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bring back the LIKE button.
WESTman
Übergod
Posts: 1768
Joined: Aug 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by WESTman »

Lol 6 per 100,000 thousand are straining are medical system hahaha, I imagine if you went to any bad flu year in the past it was worse than that.
"Medical science is making such remarkable progress that soon none of us will be well."
— A. Huxley
User avatar
Ka-El
Walks on Forum Water
Posts: 12745
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 9:19 am

Re: Bkr:Injuries being reported constantly

Post by Ka-El »

Image
Stop hate: don't feed the alt-right troll

Return to “Bickering Room”