BKR.Never Get Sick Again: Do these FOUR things

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Re: BKR.Never Get Sick Again: Do these FOUR things

Post by alanjh595 »

the truth wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 1:23 pm you are one sick :cuss:
You are obviously mistaking me for someone that gives a :cuss: what you think.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 1st, 2021, 7:14 am #2 - Avoid these two foods, and any food that has sugar or white flour. LIKE THE PLAGUE.

#3 - eat a rainbow coloured salad every day. :smt045 (preferably organic)
What an amazing thread.

Imagine what a world this would be if we had people going to the schools and telling the kids
how to improve their immune system? We don't have that. We could NEVER have that because it would affect
big pharma profits.

For such an amazing thread here is an amazing guy - Lou Corona.

NEVER GET SICK AGAIN

Please, Please, Please get one, two, three, four, and maybe five doses of the quickly developed most fanatically promoted dirt cheap $1.00 thing in human history - the DREADED COVID VACCINE! "It's Just Like a Drivers License"
ekir8
Fledgling

Post by ekir8 »

W105 wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 12:02 pm
ekir8 wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 11:41 am

It's the internet. :cuss: talking is what makes the online world what it is; half decently fun and entertaining. If you have to question a :cuss: talker about how seriously they take their rhetoric then you've already lost. Online debating solves nothing and nobody should pretend it does, it's all entertainment. Either ignore or sharpen your :cuss: talking skills and send some back.

^^ you call telling other people with whom you disagree with to go kill yourself as entertaining ??? and no, just because it's the internet telling anybody with whom you disagree with to kill yourself is not right nor normal behaviour...this poster is a grown a$$ man, not a child :135:
Offence can only be taken, not given. I'm an antivaxxer, I've stated as much several times on here. Does his post irk me? Not one bit. There's been so many barbs thrown from both sides of this debate that anything goes at this point, as it should, online forums are for entertainment and/or a place to rant and vent, it's to be expected that feathers will be ruffled. Plenty of anti vaxxers have been saying pretty much the same thing about vaxxers dying or being sheeple or whatever the term is. It's a perpetual cycle of two groups of people venting their frustrations at one another, if that helps to ultimately bring the blood pressure down then great! And if someone is actually sitting there on the internet hammering on the keyboard, wishing others died and genuinely stressing out over the fact that some people exist then they're only hurting themselves, just let that happen and ironically you'll get revenge without even trying.
Zedi
Übergod

Post by Zedi »

the truth wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 1:26 pm
W105 wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 9:22 am

^^ I know, who writes garbage like this ?? this nasty sewer mouth poster is as horrible as they come..telling people to go kill themselves because you disagree with their opinion ?? like what the hell is wrong with you as a human being to think like this and actually write the insane thought online for everyone to read ??
the real question is why is he given this platform, and gets away with it every day ?????
He’s an attention seeking troll with no life. Think Gerald from South Park. Keyboard warrior who would never talk to anyone like that to their face. I’ve already propositioned the low life to a mutual dual. Like the coward he is he :cuss: tucked and slithered behind the comfort of his keyboard.

C’mon troll don’t be scared
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Zedi wrote: Apr 7th, 2022, 6:00 pm
the truth wrote: Apr 6th, 2022, 1:26 pm

the real question is why is he given this platform, and gets away with it every day ?????
He’s an attention seeking troll with no life. Think Gerald from South Park. Keyboard warrior who would never talk to anyone like that to their face. I’ve already propositioned the low life to a mutual dual. Like the coward he is he :cuss: tucked and slithered behind the comfort of his keyboard.

C’mon troll don’t be scared
Sad really .......
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

And the best that you flys can do is talk about me.

I am living rent free in your heads. Plenty of open space in here.
Bring back the LIKE button.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 6:01 am And the best that you flys can do is talk about me.

FINALLY !!! I "concur" ..

idiot
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
W105
Guru

Post by W105 »

MAPearce wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 5:55 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 6:01 am And the best that you flys can do is talk about me.

idiot

^^ he's a gross pig that's mentally ill :up: I laugh seeing him trying to play nice on the main board because he's sniffing around some old poster who was asking about online dating non stop..hope the 2 of them find ever lasting grossness together :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif]
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

W105 wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 6:34 pm
MAPearce wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 5:55 pm

idiot

^^ he's a gross pig that's mentally ill :up: I laugh seeing him trying to play nice on the main board because he's sniffing around some old poster who was asking about online dating non stop..hope the 2 of them find ever lasting grossness together :biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif]
Yeah .. That and an old , lonely man who finally realizes that his poop stinks and he's not "all that" ....

I feel sorry for the Turnip .

But not all that much .
Bigbacardi
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bigbacardi »

Just looking up some historical data on the vid.
Remember when the sky was falling?
Total covid related dead for all of 2020 was 678, of which 600 were over 70yrs old
Total dead from all cause in bc in 2020 was 41,464
Talk about the sky is falling....LOL
And that was before we were saved by the vax...
😷😷😷😷😷😷
LETS GO BONNIE HENRY
Bigbacardi
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Bigbacardi »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/365459 ... n-to-masks

Sally Otto, an infectious disease modeller on the team, which released its latest report Wednesday, said the mask mandate is the one pandemic measure that needs to remain in place a little longer to protect access by vulnerable people to essential services such as grocery stores, drugstores and public transit.

Snip

TO PROTECT THE VULNERABLE PEOPLE.??
are you friggin kidding me?
If these people are so friggin vulnerable, then they don't need to go out, they can have everything they need delivered.
I'm friggin sick and tired of all this " protect the vulnerable/immunocomprimised people"
Enuf already, why do I need to protect them from me?
Should be the other way around.
If you are so bloody soft and squishy that a unicorn fart will kill you, then do not go out, stay inside and wrap another layer of bubble wrap on.
This insanity needs to finally end.
LETS GO BONNIE HENRY
yrtk

Post by yrtk »

Bigbacardi wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 7:26 pm
It won't end, the endless propaganda on people over the last year, especially in Canada where EVERY legacy media outlet was pushing the virus p0rn have broken a lot of people. There is zero evidence that masks (simple paper/cloth masks) do anything, at this point they're performance art and a virtue signal and don't offer any value.
Right now I'm in Calgary, still considered the "Texas" of Canada yet I would say that in my local grocery store at any one time at least half of the shoppers still wear masks, they've been conditioned to wearing them and they have no insight into researching mask effectiveness (or lack thereof) because we're surrounded by media lies.
SensibleOne
Fledgling

Post by SensibleOne »

yrtk wrote: Apr 20th, 2022, 11:31 am
Bigbacardi wrote: Apr 8th, 2022, 7:26 pm
It won't end, the endless propaganda on people over the last year, especially in Canada where EVERY legacy media outlet was pushing the virus p0rn have broken a lot of people. There is zero evidence that masks (simple paper/cloth masks) do anything, at this point they're performance art and a virtue signal and don't offer any value.
Right now I'm in Calgary, still considered the "Texas" of Canada yet I would say that in my local grocery store at any one time at least half of the shoppers still wear masks, they've been conditioned to wearing them and they have no insight into researching mask effectiveness (or lack thereof) because we're surrounded by media lies.
I agree that people have been conditioned, testing is another example of this. Currently BC recommends that if you are a contact of someone who has covid you should monitor for symptoms, yet many people immediately panic and run out for a rapid test. We are still supposed to stay home/away from people if sick and we have been told to not trust negative results from the rapid tests... so I keep wondering what the point is of even doing one unless you plan to take further action depending on the results? I suppose if you are asymptomatic or presymptomatic and test positive you may limit your chance of spreading it a bit if you were to receive a positive result, but this is likely only really beneficial if you interact with vulnerable people.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

There is no way to guarantee you will NEVER get a flu but there are ways to improve your odds.

MATHEMATICS OF CATCHING A FLU -There are more than 200 viruses that can cause a common cold. There are also a lot of viruses that doctors haven't identified. About 20%-30% of colds in adults are caused by these "unknown" bugs. To take just one vaccine, from one multi national pharmaceutical company is sick. Mentally sick. Crazy sick.

1 - be an introvert (+80%)
2 - avoid buffets. (+95%) I caught a mild common cold several times after eating at a buffet.
I never caught a cold once travelling for five hours on a plane, so I know the Turdeau/I'll Jabya airplane vaccine passport is a fraud. A scam. A dirty big pharma $billion dollar illegal, immoral vaccine coercion RIP-OFF.
3 - Stay home more during winter than summer. (+90%)
4 - eat healthy. (+99%)
5 - lose some weight. (+98%)
6 - Be rich. Go on your yacht (bubble) for vacation in the sun. (+99%)
7 - get vitamin D in Mexico in winter. (+80%)
8 - Live in a house, not a hostel. (+96%)
9 - Own your own car, don't take the bus (+95%)

There are many ways to remain healthy that make getting a clot shot look stupid. The best way is to be born healthy. It improves your odds of not getting sick by 99.99%. All doctors - every one of those $250,000 dollar a year vaccine promoters, knows that a certain percentage of us are NEVER SICK, while others are sick several times a year. These healthy people that never get sick, never need a stinking experimental flu vaccine. Never. For a fool like Bonnie or Adrian to try force these people to get a vaccine (that's less than 12% effective) is against science. It's against everything decent in this world. It's against God.

There is no way to guarantee you will NEVER get a flu but there are ways to improve your odds that are one million times smarter than getting a quickly waning death jab, that could paralyze you for life. The vaccine passport is not about health. Lawyers throughout the world are taking the vax-criminals to court, and Trudeau/Alghbara should be found guilty of conspiring to extract $billions from taxpayers pockets, and into big pharma bank accounts, with an illegal, immoral, disgusting, dark ages, bad science, vaccine passport that stops healthy people from flying on planes, and allows half dead quadruple vaxxed, waned out immunity, infested with covid (like Turdeau himself) people to fly on those planes.

Please, Please, Please get one, two, three, four, and maybe five doses of the quickly developed most fanatically promoted dirt cheap $1.00 thing in human history - the DREADED COVID VACCINE! "It's Just Like a Drivers License"
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray

Return to “Bickering Room”