Bkr. Is heart disease increasing around the World?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

hozzle wrote: Aug 26th, 2022, 9:05 pm ^^^You already tried to dismiss it (like usual) roll back thru the threads and find it... hint: You are welcome to look thru my posts here
Over 400,400 subjects.
"The risk estimates of myocarditis among male recipients in the 21 days after the first and second doses were 0.56 cases per 100,000 after the first dose and 8.09 cases per 100,000 after the second dose; the risk estimates among female recipients were 0 cases per 100,000 after the first dose and 0.69 cases per 100,000 after the second dose."
"During the period under study, 404,407 adolescents (195,579 of whom were male) received the first dose of vaccine, 326,463 adolescents (157,153 of whom were male) received the second dose, and 18 cases of myocarditis leading to hospitalization were reported. Two cases of myocarditis were excluded from the study owing to reasonable alternative diagnoses."

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2116999
No where near 1/3 with heart issues.
If you picked 100,000 typical adolescents, there would probably be a few in there with pre-existing, undiagnosed heart "issues" to start with. so vaccine could very well uncover those few cases.
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by hozzle »

^^^I didn't refer to that study in my previous post... try again if you want.
In history 666 is the sign of the devil... in todays reality 666 is a censorian thug.
liisgo
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by liisgo »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 12:01 pm The majority took the vax for whatever reasons. A small percentage decided not to take the vax for any reason. There would never be total agreement on something like a vaccine. Some of those who chose not to get it, now are unhappy with their choice. There aren't many empoyers that allow their employees to do exactly as they please and still stay with the job. So that paycheck is a way of "coercing" employees to do whatever their employers want. This is just a fact of life. In this case it just happened to involve a vaccine, that's all. Life is full of choices, not always fun choices. If you can't or will not meet the requirements of a job, it's time to find another job, OR MAKE YOUR OWN! Always an option, lots of people prefer that. I quit my job once, so I get it. After a time I realized it actually wanted that job, but it was too late. So I didn't mope about it, I got another job , and it was the best thing ever! I think some people discovered this during the pandemic, many have shifted their priorities, found new ways to live and work. It's good to reassess priorities as different points in life.
Every time I see this kind of thinking, or need for it, and for the life of me its impossible to understand your take, your need in this. You clearly by now know that health sciences had nothing to do with making these decisions. How would you feel if the same mandates and career ending rules were placed upon only those that met the requirements of being vulnerable to severe covid, like the CDC states are in danger. Would you support no travel or restaurants for anyone with a comorbidity? How about elderly not being able to vacation, travel, eat out? Statistical data hasn't changed, people that are vulnerable do not lose their dangerous position just because they got vaccinated.
The vaccine never should have been the deciding factor of retaining privilege, or lets call it your personal rights.
What this is, is your personal need for the vaccine to be the only deciding factor.
The only measure of requirement as to who gets noticed.
That's a dangerous thing to hide behind.
BigDaddyIsHere
Banned

Post by BigDaddyIsHere »

liisgo wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 7:15 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 12:01 pm The majority took the vax for whatever reasons. A small percentage decided not to take the vax for any reason. There would never be total agreement on something like a vaccine. Some of those who chose not to get it, now are unhappy with their choice. There aren't many empoyers that allow their employees to do exactly as they please and still stay with the job. So that paycheck is a way of "coercing" employees to do whatever their employers want. This is just a fact of life. In this case it just happened to involve a vaccine, that's all. Life is full of choices, not always fun choices. If you can't or will not meet the requirements of a job, it's time to find another job, OR MAKE YOUR OWN! Always an option, lots of people prefer that. I quit my job once, so I get it. After a time I realized it actually wanted that job, but it was too late. So I didn't mope about it, I got another job , and it was the best thing ever! I think some people discovered this during the pandemic, many have shifted their priorities, found new ways to live and work. It's good to reassess priorities as different points in life.
Every time I see this kind of thinking, or need for it, and for the life of me its impossible to understand your take, your need in this. You clearly by now know that health sciences had nothing to do with making these decisions. How would you feel if the same mandates and career ending rules were placed upon only those that met the requirements of being vulnerable to severe covid, like the CDC states are in danger. Would you support no travel or restaurants for anyone with a comorbidity? How about elderly not being able to vacation, travel, eat out? Statistical data hasn't changed, people that are vulnerable do not lose their dangerous position just because they got vaccinated.
The vaccine never should have been the deciding factor of retaining privilege, or lets call it your personal rights.
What this is, is your personal need for the vaccine to be the only deciding factor.
The only measure of requirement as to who gets noticed.
That's a dangerous thing to hide behind.
This poster (SQ) is an extreme narcissist.
No point in discussing with them any further.
Tries to rationalize irrational events and manipulates facts and timelines.

It sad because this poster has a lot of company nowadays.
Narcissist people don’t recognize they are narcissists and need professional help, but unfortunately they usually never seek it.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

The data has shown that the vaccine greatly reduced serious illness, hospitalization, and death due to covid. Who would it be most reduced in? the most vulnerable of course. so your statements don't hold.
You wan't to make it personal, and say silly things, like I am "hiding" behind something. No, I have definitely not hid behind anything. I am here from week to week putting up with stupid comments about narcissism and various other ignorant comments, Instead of discussing the issues, or information, it becomes about me. That alone tells me that some people are just up to their ears in ignorance and their egos and have no interest in what might be the best way to handle covid or some future viral threat, if one should arise. It always grinds down to personal attacks, and politics, and demonizing the very people who were charged with making these decisions. Vote the governments out if you don't like their choice of PHO. Let them put different PHO's in, I bet the result will be very similar next time. For a reason, because the methods used were accepted and used to varying degrees in so many countries by so many PHOs. Some measures worked better, some less well, but most all of them were an attempt to keep the strain on health systems down, while developing a vaccine, that did take some of the load off. And still a few people are complaining about the very pharmaceutical companies who were specifically asked/ordered to do that. What would people be saying about governments and pharma companies now, if none of these measures had been taken, if no vaccine s had been developed? The genreral population would have been dismayed and disgusted. And you can bet someone else would have been voted in very quickly as punishment. We've already had elections in the middle of this, we will have elections again. So vote for your favorite guys or gals, and hope they do things differently then.
This is not about me, I had no influenc whatsoever in how things came about or decisions were made. It was not a concern for me. But for people with the power to make the decisions, given them by the voters. You don't like democracy, then I'll guess you will continue with non-democratic means to get your way then.
Good luck in the next election, may the best party win! I can't wait.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

BigDaddyIsHere wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 8:31 pm This poster (SQ) is an extreme narcissist.

Narcissist people don’t recognize they are narcissists and need professional help, but unfortunately they usually never seek it.
Who really needs professional help?
BigDaddyIsHere wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 1:53 pm
Exactly. People like this should be sent to the bottom of the ocean
BigDaddyIsHere
Banned

Post by BigDaddyIsHere »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 8:48 pm
BigDaddyIsHere wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 8:31 pm This poster (SQ) is an extreme narcissist.

Who really needs professional help?
BigDaddyIsHere wrote: Aug 27th, 2022, 1:53 pm
Exactly. People like this should be sent to the bottom of the ocean

Time to look into this and seek the help needed.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-con ... c-20366662
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Zedi wrote: Mar 7th, 2022, 11:02 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Mar 7th, 2022, 8:53 am Considering that research and dietary advice for those who are overweight has been confusing at best, and detrimental in many cases, perhaps that all needs to be properly researched, and a more reliable advice, public education, designed. Many people have been following their doctor's and nutritionists' advice, with usually a gradual progression in their Metabolic syndrome, and in the long run need for medications. So if there's a better way, advice on Castanet is probably not going to influence more than a few dozen people in the world. Will additional costs be mitigated somehow for those who are low income, or what happens with the current trends in food costs, which are climbing every year? If you look at the cost of chicken, dairy, eggs, greens, for a family of four, it's easy to see why they might be using more potatoes, bread, oatmeal, spaghetti.

Meanwhile there's not reason why people cannot also get a vaccine, while improving other aspects of their health profile. These are not mutually exclusive.
After all this time you still don't understand why people don't want the vaccine? Seriously?

No kidding eh?
And this story today…..

https://www.castanetkamloops.net/news/K ... -community

Yeah, lots of babies dying from cardiac arrest before the vaccine? I think not. Seriously is right! Anybody vaccinating their babies should have them taken away from them.
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

GordonH wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:54 pm Obesity is/has been a growing worldwide problem, goes hand and hand with total lack of physical exercise.
Wow, people are really missing biggest and most obvious connection with heart disease. People don’t maintain a healthy heart muscle, like every muscle in the body it needs to be exercised.
Don’t exercise the muscles become weak and will fail.

btw, there are no guarantees that healthy heart muscle won’t fail. Life only has 2 absolutes... taxes & death.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

GordonH wrote: Aug 28th, 2022, 7:29 pm
GordonH wrote: Aug 5th, 2022, 7:54 pm Obesity is/has been a growing worldwide problem, goes hand and hand with total lack of physical exercise.
Wow, people are really missing biggest and most obvious connection with heart disease. People don’t maintain a healthy heart muscle, like every muscle in the body it needs to be exercised.
Even in 8 month old infants?
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

binky11 wrote: Aug 28th, 2022, 7:33 pm
GordonH wrote: Aug 28th, 2022, 7:29 pm

Even in 8 month old infants?
SIDS, search it.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
birdsarentreal.com
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

Then SIDS is on the rise about 200% since they started vaccinating babes. Weird coincidence?
GordonH
Grumpy Old Bleep

Post by GordonH »

binky11 wrote: Aug 28th, 2022, 7:41 pm Then SIDS is on the rise about 200% since they started vaccinating babes. Weird coincidence?
Since taking an alternative I haven’t concerned myself about covid.
birdsarentreal.com
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

binky11 wrote: Aug 28th, 2022, 7:41 pm Then SIDS is on the rise about 200% since they started vaccinating babes. Weird coincidence?
Canada approved the vaccine for kids under age 5 Pfizer's only two months ago, moderna about a month ago.
How many vaccinated babies have died after the vaccine?
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

I take the alternative too. I am not concerned for myself. We as adults can make such decisions. But the deaths of so many babies and children upsets me to the core, when it could be avoided.

Return to “Bickering Room”