Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bkr:Infant COVID vax approved

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 6:22 pm
captkirkcanada wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 6:14 pm

well you truth an map all have same bowl cut so there is that hmmmmmm very very suspicious i better call the cia [icon_lol2.gif]
Liar. I'm almost as bald as Alan and all his "crew" combined.

Nice try though.
What difference does it make? You have been complaining about the the same suspicion every week for months now, and nobody cares. You keep on beating the the same dead horse and you still can can not gain any traction to you your pathetic cause.

You have NOTHING.

I am still here and I am still a major pain in your groin. NOBODY cares.

I, and all of my "crew" have been checked and verified by the Castanet IT crew and and they have all come to the same conclusion....you are an idiot and can't prove a single word that that you claim.

Get over it, shut up, or stuff it. YOUR choice.
Bring back the LIKE button.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

can you not take a hint?

Look at how many useless new topics you have started that NOBODY replies to (since Aug.)

Stick to your conspiracy thread where we don't have to waste our time reading your BS posts...... Peaceseeker.

Oh yeah, Datacruncher is the regurgitated version of a past poster named peaceseeker. A conspiracy theorist that everyone ignored into oblivion. A CT website shill.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

can you not take a hint?

Look at how many useless new topics you have started that NOBODY replies to (since Aug.)

Stick to your conspiracy thread where we don't have to waste our time reading your BS posts...... Peaceseeker.

Oh yeah, Datacruncher is the regurgitated version of a past poster named peaceseeker. A conspiracy theorist that everyone ignored into oblivion. A CT website shill.
Capture 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

alanjh595 wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 6:50 pm can you not take a hint?

[icon_lol2.gif]

SO WHAT!

REQUEST DENIED !

You're a sad state of affairs, grumpy old man.
I am still here and I am still a major pain in your groin.

Now start eating your own words. [icon_lol2.gif]
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 7:24 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 6:50 pm can you not take a hint?

[icon_lol2.gif]

SO WHAT!

REQUEST DENIED !

I don't have to do any of those things because, I just don't care what you post any more, and apparently (from the stats) neither does anyone else.

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
DataCruncher
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by DataCruncher »

alanjh595 wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 7:30 pm
DataCruncher wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 7:24 pm

[icon_lol2.gif]

SO WHAT!

REQUEST DENIED !

I don't have to do any of those things because, I just don't care what you post any more, and apparently (from the stats) neither does anyone else.

---

Think you're clever?

Every poster in this forum is unique, equally in the way they express themselves, and how and why they contribute to topics which can even at times be sentimental and revealing.

A framework of everyone's character can be established, also by the way they interact with others, the words they use and reuse, their view points and by their interests and concerns.

A high percentage show compassion, can articulate and interact with a balance of fairness and netiquette - without shoving the table into an other's chest.

You however, are the exception here, and a very needy subspecies - admittedly with no shame.
In fact, if you don't get your own way, you become abusive, crass, even disgusting with your comments as has been noted previously.
You'll even go so far as to make personal attacks against someones spouse whom is out of the discussion, or someone who may have had a challenge with substance abuse; yet you innately find a way to dig in and get the blood flowing with your distasteful gibberish until it festers.

I have a knack for finding patterns, and I found several of yours, no matter how you try and disguise them, or deny them, they stand out.

And you may appear charming in person, though your actions and the way you treat people when cloaked show a much darker side of you, the real you.

In closing-
There are organizations out there that recruit those like you. Perhaps you should find one that will take your orders, and try to make some new friends.

Re: 'Bring back the LIKE button'

You'd be better suited with a HATE button - that you could tap on all day long - to keep you upright and your black heart pumping.

---

What is a Psychopath?
One that is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.
"Once you see the strings of the marionettes - you can never watch the pantomime the same way again"
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Last edited by alanjh595 on Aug 4th, 2022, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

DataCruncher wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 5:40 am
alanjh595 wrote: Aug 3rd, 2022, 7:30 pm

---

Think you're clever?

Every poster in this forum is unique, equally in the way they express themselves, and how and why they contribute to topics which can even at times be sentimental and revealing.

A framework of everyone's character can be established, also by the way they interact with others, the words they use and reuse, their view points and by their interests and concerns.

A high percentage show compassion, can articulate and interact with a balance of fairness and netiquette - without shoving the table into an other's chest.

You however, are the exception here, and a very needy subspecies - admittedly with no shame.
In fact, if you don't get your own way, you become abusive, crass, even disgusting with your comments as has been noted previously.
You'll even go so far as to make personal attacks against someones spouse whom is out of the discussion, or someone who may have had a challenge with substance abuse; yet you innately find a way to dig in and get the blood flowing with your distasteful gibberish until it festers.

I have a knack for finding patterns, and I found several of yours, no matter how you try and disguise them, or deny them, they stand out.

And you may appear charming in person, though your actions and the way you treat people when cloaked show a much darker side of you, the real you.

In closing-
There are organizations out there that recruit those like you. Perhaps you should find one that will take your orders, and try to make some new friends.

You'd be better suited with a HATE button - that you could tap on all day long - to keep you upright and your black heart pumping.

---

What is a Psychopath?
One that is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.
Well said Datacruncher..

Well said indeed.
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
VaxisSafe
Übergod

Post by VaxisSafe »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:09 am
DataCruncher wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 5:40 am

---

Think you're clever?

In closing-

---

What is a Psychopath?
Well said Datacruncher..

Well said indeed.
What was well said? All the pompous talk about recognizing patterns makes him sound like some autistic kid trying to justify his existence. No offence to autistic people as they’re generally great people who contribute more to society than DataCruncher who spends his days concocting conspiracy theories that everyone on the internet he doesn’t like is -Alan-
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:18 am
MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:09 am

Well said Datacruncher..

Well said indeed.
What was well said? All the pompous talk about recognizing patterns makes him sound like some autistic kid trying to justify his existence. No offence to autistic people as they’re generally great people who contribute more to society than DataCruncher who spends his days concocting conspiracy theories that everyone on the internet he doesn’t like is -Alan-
Talking from experience?
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 10:54 am
VaxisSafe wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 9:18 am

Talking from experience?
Does everyone else see that MAP'S reply is childish compared to his age? I believe that a good comparison would be, age and IQ are the same.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

alanjh595 wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 1:21 pm
MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 10:54 am

Talking from experience?
Does everyone else see that MAP'S reply is childish compared to his age? I believe that a good comparison would be, age and IQ are the same.

Whatever Possum.. You got what you deserve.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 3:39 pm

Whatever Possum.. You got what you deserve. Why not just take the "hint" and blow your smoke at someone else?
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce wrote: Aug 4th, 2022, 3:47 pm

Whatever Possum.. You got what you deserve. Why not just take the "hint" and blow your smoke at someone else?
You feel the need to repeat yourself because, you have become accustomed to everyone else ignoring you?

You wouldn't know if someone was blowing smoke in your face unless they were standing upwind of you, where anyone would choose to stand if they had any interaction with you in the past.

Even a 1st year boy scout knows to stand with the wind at their back when urinating in an open pit on a hot day.

alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Whatever Possum.. You got what you deserve.
You ain't got what it takes to give me anything close to what I deserve. Your presence only diminishes your ability with every one of your posts. So, by all means, continue to post and prove me right.

Return to “Bickering Room”