Adrian Dix - CLEVER Windmill NEGATIVE ad

CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Adrian Dix - CLEVER Windmill NEGATIVE ad

Post by CoconutBreath »

Just saw, literally 3 ads in a row on channel 211 with a WINDMILL of Adrian Dix's face planted on it moving in the WIND.

VERY CLEVER.

However....MAJOR concern here. Whomever endorsed this ad....PLEASE......DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE.

I tried to see if it was approved by the Liberals or the Conservatives, but at the end of the ad, it doesn't state.

Anyway,....I am an UNdecided voter... ..but this ad,..IF by the Liberals (as we al know the Conservatives are FAR too behind in the polls to even make a difference, let alone having NO money for such an ad), reminds me of the FEDERAL Conservatives posting the TV ads of Jean Cretien with his "lip" stating...something to the effect of "Do you want THIS man to represent YOUR country?"

A NEGATIVE ad campaigning that RUINED the FEDERAL Conservatives.

I feel THIS ad is SO negative, that WHATever party posted it to TV...you have INSULTED my intelligence, I want an IMMEDIATE apology, or I will vote AGAINST you.

JUST OUT OF SPITE.

Nothing for or against the NDP...just AGAINST this garbage.

APOLOGY STAT, please to ALL VOTERs.

I have spoken.
Its_Like_That
Fledgling

Re: Adrian Dix - CLEVER Windmill NEGATIVE ad

Post by Its_Like_That »

The truth hurts.

CoconutBreath wrote:Just saw, literally 3 ads in a row on channel 211 with a WINDMILL of Adrian Dix's face planted on it moving in the WIND.

VERY CLEVER.

Many, many people, especially working families that can't afford any more taxes feel that Dix "moves the wind".

Not clever, just the truth.
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

Well,...WHATever....I just remember Fed Conservatives losing ALL but (what?) TWO seats to the Liberals cuz of the fowl-up the Fed Conservatives did (I believe under that BUBBLEhead woman Prime minister, that we had for 2 or 3 months, that we were FORCED to have, without VOTING her IN)...

So,...just trying to quickly SAVE the PROVINCIAL Libs or Conservs....likely ONE of those parties......before the SAME thing happens ...due to some idiotic ad campaigning MORON for that party.

ie. Let's deal with the ISSUES...NOT deal with such negative ad campaigns. I aint THAT stupid. And the GENERAL VOTING PUBLIC aint that stupid. I will have to refrain from voting against this ad-poster-party just outta SPITE.......jus sayin..)

EDIT: a respectful APOLOGY STAT please, to ALL VOTERS, from guilty party posting that TV ad. We, the voters, aint THAT STUPID. AGAIN...I have SPOKEN.
SmokeOnTheWater
Walks on Forum Water

Post by SmokeOnTheWater »

Just saw the ad.
At the beginning it says .. authorized by ... it was too fast for me to catch
It runs every 15 minutes .. should be able to catch it next time

Update : authorized by B.C. Liberal Party
Last edited by SmokeOnTheWater on May 11th, 2013, 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Nature is not a place to visit. It is home. " ~ Gary Snyder
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
CoconutBreath
Fledgling

Post by CoconutBreath »

thx Capt'n.

I just thought...watchin 3 ads ...the SAME ad......all within 15min of each other..on the SAME CHANNEL...wuz a bit MUCH...AND...INSULTING.

Actually, it really IZ a BRILLIANT...a CLEVER ad..it MUST have been COPIED from the states somewhere,...just like our ANNOYING Kelowna PINECONE logo...or the KSS OWL logo.

It's just too brilliant an ad to be "thought of" from ANYbody from the Liberal Party. Anybuuudy do a google search?

It's also,....very DEMEANING. Like,..I can't make up my OWN friggin MIND on a candidate? What an INSULT.

Here's MY retort....."I'd LOVE to vote LIBERAL...like I have the past 30yrs of my life....BUT I prefer PLAN 801. GET RID OF HER."

(Ask yourself THIS....Does Christy EVEN have a DEGREE? I have THREE. Not voting for someone with NO educative ACCOMPLISHMENTS. Sorry! ". Suck on THAT one Liberals.)
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

Soooooo ... the Liberals come up with a childish ad like that and we are supposed to think they are adult enough to run our province? HA!
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Changes his mind every time the wind moves in a different direction. I'd say it sums him up quite nicely and there's nothing nasty about it. He is what he is, and the ad is correct.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Ace Storman

Post by Ace Storman »

CoconutBreath wrote:Just saw, literally 3 ads in a row on channel 211 with a WINDMILL of Adrian Dix's face planted on it moving in the WIND.

VERY CLEVER.

However....MAJOR concern here. Whomever endorsed this ad....PLEASE......DO NOT INSULT MY INTELLIGENCE.

I tried to see if it was approved by the Liberals or the Conservatives, but at the end of the ad, it doesn't state.

Anyway,....I am an UNdecided voter... ..but this ad,..IF by the Liberals (as we al know the Conservatives are FAR too behind in the polls to even make a difference, let alone having NO money for such an ad), reminds me of the FEDERAL Conservatives posting the TV ads of Jean Cretien with his "lip" stating...something to the effect of "Do you want THIS man to represent YOUR country?"

A NEGATIVE ad campaigning that RUINED the FEDERAL Conservatives.

I feel THIS ad is SO negative, that WHATever party posted it to TV...you have INSULTED my intelligence, I want an IMMEDIATE apology, or I will vote AGAINST you.

JUST OUT OF SPITE.

Nothing for or against the NDP...just AGAINST this garbage.

APOLOGY STAT, please to ALL VOTERs.

I have spoken.

VERY WELL said...I am still waiting for an apology for this JOKE of an advertisement. These liberals in a rudderless ship captained by Christy Clark are sinking and sinking fast. With a prediction of approximately a 58 seat NDP majority, tomorrow just can't come quick enough!
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Apology for what, telling it like it is? Adrian's mind changes with whatever way the wind blows, and pointing it out is hardly wrong.

It is in fact necessary to direct voters attention to the worthlessness of words coming out of his mouth.
Ace Storman

Post by Ace Storman »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:Apology for what, telling it like it is? Adrian's mind changes with whatever way the wind blows, and pointing it out is hardly wrong.

It is in fact necessary to direct voters attention to the worthlessness of words coming out of his mouth.

Wow sir...I think you have to get your head out of your a**! Wake up and smell the roses...

...to help you in the process, I present to you just two (2) of many links...

http://alexgtsakumis.com/archives/

and...

http://lailayuile.com/100-reasons-the-b ... s-must-go/

and if after your done reading the above 2 posts BEFORE voting day, please PM me and I can provide you with about another dozen links of so to enhance your reading / knowledge pleasure.

Should you be a liberal supporter, currently or in the future, you sir, should hold your head in shame! Just look at what YOUR illustrious party has done for you and this province!!!

A reply is not required nor requested...just enjoy the read!

Norman
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Norman, and that would be a member of which parasitic union local?

Your above shameless, partisan, idiotic links have been spammed in enough threads already, and revealed for what they are, which is worth less than Charmin.

I'm not allowed to tell you where your head should go in this area of the forum, so behave yourself Norm.
Ace Storman

Post by Ace Storman »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:Norman, and that would be a member of which parasitic union local?

Your above shameless, partisan, idiotic links have been spammed in enough threads already, and revealed for what they are, which is worth less than Charmin.

I'm not allowed to tell you where your head should go in this area of the forum, so behave yourself Norm.

Sorry...must have me confused with someone else. I am NOT a member of any Union nor partisan to ANY political party. I am NOT a member of any political party and have NOT donated funds to any political party. Infact, if it were the NDP that were currently surrounded in this "political feces", I would be just as quick to point out the obvious. I just process facts as relevant as they are...and I must say, if after you're done reading the above mentioned links, give your little head a shake, and just vote NDP. Lets just make an effort to get rid of these "parasitic" liberals! Actually, the NDP's slogan should have been " Change IS for the better, many, many practical steps at a time"!

Anyway, enough said about this, as I don't want to drive you crazy about your poor liberals. You got some reading to do...

Ohh...and I thought I mentioned it in my above post...

A reply is not required nor requested...just enjoy the read!

If anything, please, please do take the time to read the articles in both those blogs, it will make you really appreciate and not regretting voting for the NDP :-)

Respectfully,

Norman

Return to “Kelowna/Lake Country”