Green Party Candidate lives in Port Moody.

Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Green Party Candidate lives in Port Moody.

Post by Hassel99 »

I was just reading in todays morning star that the Candidate Rebecca Helps for the Green Party (who happens to also be the Exe Director) does not even live in the riding, she lives in Port Moody. In 2009 she ran for New Westminster.

I am sure she is a very nice lady however is it legal to run in a riding that you do not even live in? I mean she cant even vote here. Seems really odd to me.
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Green Party Candidate lives in Port Moody.

Post by kibbs »

I love the green parties values and all their beliefs . Elizabeth May is a true ECO Warrior Princess and I bow to her cause.
The trouble with the Green Party is that ,and I agree with David Suzuki with this, by forming a party whos' agenda is primarily the environment we relieve parties with power of that responsibility.
Let her Vacation on campaign here ,tell all your green friends.
Peace be with you.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Elizibeth May? are you voting for the BC liberals becouse you like Justin Trudeau?
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

Elizibeth May? are you voting for the BC liberals becouse you like Justin Trudeau?

No rhinoceros cause the election is a joke. I'm writing it in.
No party to really vote for until our political spectrum is aligned with the federal parties.
I will join the Bc Libs one day when Justin is in power and help them purge their conservative rotty stench.
Peace be with you.

Return to “Vernon/Monashee”