Bkr:Vancouver Sun headline - Strokes, blood clots, wheelchairs: B.C. patients describe rare reactions to COVID vaccines

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
marbles1979
Board Meister

Re: Vancouver Sun headline - Strokes, blood clots, wheelchairs: B.C. patients describe rare reactions to COVID vaccines

Post by marbles1979 »

hozzle wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 11:01 am
repeat lies often enough,people will eventually believe them
Yes... that is right out of the gov'ts playbook. If you can tolerate it from them, show the same respect here in the forum :)
:up: :130:
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Re: Vancouver Sun headline - Strokes, blood clots, wheelchairs: B.C. patients describe rare reactions to COVID vaccines

Post by Silverstarqueen »

marbles1979 wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 11:53 am
hozzle wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 11:01 am Yes... that is right out of the gov'ts playbook. If you can tolerate it from them, show the same respect here in the forum :)
I have shown a great deal of respect for those who shared the TONS of lies and misinformation. That doesn't stop me from verifying or fact checking them.
hozzle
Übergod

Post by hozzle »

Great vid, but more interesting for me is when the doctor starts talking. (10min in)
When it feels like I'm rubbing your back, I'm actually painting a target.
Zedi
Übergod

Post by Zedi »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:34 pm

I have shown a great deal of respect for those who shared the TONS of lies and misinformation. That doesn't stop me from verifying or fact checking them.
You put up with the lies from the CDC, Fauci, Biden, MSM, FDA
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

ME TOO.
Bring back the LIKE button.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

alanjh595 wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 3:32 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 1:34 pm I have shown a great deal of respect for those who shared the TONS of lies and misinformation. That doesn't stop me from verifying or fact checking them.

ME TOO.
I gave up on respect. Too much garbage. Too many lies.
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

LordEd wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 4:11 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Jun 22nd, 2022, 3:32 pm

ME TOO.
I gave up on respect. Too much garbage. Too many lies.
Garbage to one is gold to others.

Too bad that the right wingers garbage is so full of :cuss: that nobody can mine one single flake of free gold from it.

It's like prospecting in a pile of swine excrement, looking for a microscopic piece of an industrial diamond hoping to strike it rich.
hozzle
Übergod

Post by hozzle »

It's not the words you use it's the point you try to make with them that says disrespect!
Plain & simple.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

hozzle wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 6:45 am it's the point you try to make with them that says disrespect!
Factual information is disrespectful?
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
hozzle
Übergod

Post by hozzle »

LordEd wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 10:07 am
hozzle wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 6:45 am it's the point you try to make with them that says disrespect!
You are blind to her words.. so I can't help you with not seeing. Sorry.
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Who's giving out the "facts" ???
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

MAPearce wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 5:15 pm
Not alt media or the brainwashed idiots who are obligated to repeat it to everyone.

That path leads to discussions about chem trails.

MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

LordEd wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 6:03 pm
MAPearce wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 5:15 pm
Not alt media or the brainwashed idiots who are obligated to repeat it to everyone.

That path leads to discussions about chem trails.
alt media ??

Do you mean the media that asks "Why are we being told to turn off air conditioners on hot days to save the current electrical grid but DO plug your electric car in at night " ???

Who is telling the truth these days .. CBC ???
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
VaxisSafe
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by VaxisSafe »

MAPearce wrote: Jun 23rd, 2022, 6:34 pm Who is telling the truth these days .. CBC ???
Certainly not you.

Return to “Bickering Room”