Good mascara & lipstick ? Any suggestions ?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
onestop67
Guru

Post by onestop67 »

So Luci, what time do you want me to come over on Valentine's to get my makeup done?
Snowbaby
Lord of the Board

Post by Snowbaby »

Triple 6 wrote:Snow, is the remover a liquid or a cream? I love the Clinque "Take The Day Off" but it is pricey.

It's a cream...not too thick nor thin. If ya wanna try it just let me know I can wing it by this weekend. :smt023
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

Snowbaby wrote:
Triple 6 wrote:Snow, is the remover a liquid or a cream? I love the Clinque "Take The Day Off" but it is pricey.

It's a cream...not too thick nor thin. If ya wanna try it just let me know I can wing it by this weekend. :smt023

I think I might have to!
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

onestop67 wrote:So Luci, what time do you want me to come over on Valentine's to get my makeup done?

Depends what you want done?! It take 5 minutes, could be a couple hours. Are you going for any look in particular? "Rupaul"
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Snowbaby
Lord of the Board

Post by Snowbaby »

Triple 6 wrote:I think I might have to!

Look for a little treat in with your new cats this weekend then :wink:
xCandyx
Fledgling

Post by xCandyx »

Absolutely try MAC! I just went over there last month for the first time, my friends all use MAC but I couldnt bring myself to pay the $$$ I splurged and bought a mascara, eyeshadow and a lipstick (too embarrassed to type what my grand total was) but it is by far the best makeup I have ever used and totally worth the price, IMO.

I am a makeup junkie and have used almost everything, nothing is comparable but be warned, MAC is only good in small doses :smt073
"If you have a right to your opinion than I have a right to my opinion and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - George Carlin

Return to “Health”