The town of Allopath

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
eMeM
Übergod

The town of Allopath

Post by eMeM »

I hope this link works. Should get people thinking (and hopefully debating) our blind faith in the current health system.

http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath/index.htm
Last edited by eMeM on Mar 5th, 2008, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Re: The town of Allopath

Post by AlanH »

mm34 wrote:I hope this link works. Should get people thinking (and hopefully debating) our blind faith in the current health system.

http://www.mercola.com/townofallopath

As much as I hate Links that don't work, it didn't really get me thinking about the blind faith in the current health care system.
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

Holy smokes, Alan give a girl a chance to edit.
It should work now.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
AlanH
Lord of the Board

Post by AlanH »

mm34 wrote:Holy smokes, Alan give a girl a chance to edit.
It should work now.

Hehe... thank you. Well, it certainly reaffirmed my opinions on how the U.S. Health care system is ran, as well as why it is so fallible.
i_smell

Post by i_smell »

With the problems we have in the health system we are always led to beleive that it is so unsustainable that we need private health care, or shorter schooling for nurses to get them working faster.etc
when really our public system could work great if we put some time and funds into prevention.
Eating organic foods, not living off junk food or exercising to name a few could take a large burden off the health care system.
how about a junk food tax and a fast food taxx that goes directy to the health care system.
just as smokers pay more for their burden on the health system
maybe people who eat organic foods should get a tax credit at year end with their receipts or something , maybe some of these ideas could be unappealing but a good idea starts from an active brainstorm,

Return to “Health”