Reebok Easytones

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
redwine

Reebok Easytones

Post by redwine »

Has anyone tried these out?
I ask about them because the sketchers look too bizaare for me to consider but feel free to give opinions on either:)
Do they work?
Do you run and/or excersize in them?
Just use them for walking?
How long have you had them and do you wear them for everyday?

Thanks in advance!
perhaps the straight and narrow would be wider if more people used it
seh2000

Re: Reebok Easytones

Post by seh2000 »

I have been wearing Skechers Shape Ups for just over 2 years now. Am on my second pair. Although I have not tried the Reeboks, I don't think I would go back to wearing anything but the shape ups. Absolutely love them. I power walk 5k just about every day. Since wearing these shoes I have not had any lower back pain or knee pain when walking. You can definitely feel the difference in your calfs and gluts. I only wear them for walking as they suggest. I wear cross trainers when working out. If you decide to go this route be prepared to give yourself a couple of weeks to get used to them. You'll need it but it's definitely worth putting the time in. I'm going to try the shape ups walking sandals for the summer. Hope this helps.
redwine

Re: Reebok Easytones

Post by redwine »

Thanks, I did buy some and love them! Very comfortable and look like a regular running shoe. I thought about the sketchers but they look like they would give me too much height:)

They did give me some all over body pain the first few days but i think it was due to wearing crappy shoes and my body realigning it self (just a guess) now, they are great. I can feel it in my calfs and clutes as well, almost as if you are always walking on a slight incline.

Thanks for the response!
perhaps the straight and narrow would be wider if more people used it

Return to “Health”