What's going around?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Garracudda

What's going around?

Post by Garracudda »

Anyone notice wierd types of flus and colds going around lately? Long lasting? Short and sweet? Mild symptoms or huge symptoms?
Roadster
Time waster at work

Re: What's going around?

Post by Roadster »

I think it is the same possible but the food we are sold is letting our immunities down some. There is so much chemical in almost everything you can buy now. They are going into GMO foods so this could get worse even. Some bugs are being given a chance to mutate due to misuse of antibiotics and such as well so their (bugs) strength and long life ability is also becoming a problem. We have to look at whats trying to hurt us and find a way to avoid it.

We dont get sick here but we also add vitamins and such to our diets.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Tootsie
Board Meister

Post by Tootsie »

I work in a doctor's office.
For the past 2 months there has been a weird snotty cold thing going on. Starts off with a sore throat but doesn't seem to progress to the lungs (most times anyway). Seems to linger in the nasal area. People compaining of blowing their noses for weeks on end (& I mean your nose is POURING). Not allergy related. Very weird & hard to shake.
uhohhotdog

Post by uhohhotdog »

I just got over a weird virus- had a dry tickly cough and chest pain that lasted for two and a half months. My doctor said it was a virus in the trachia. Nothing helped much- cough meds, inhalers etc.
gardengirl
Walks on Forum Water

Post by gardengirl »

Pretty sure we have it at our house as well. Feels like allergies, but there is a tickly cough along with it.
Runny nose, eyes, sore throat, dry cough.
Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death.
kelownawriter
Fledgling

Post by kelownawriter »

We've been trying to shake something weird in our household that just seems to keep coming back. Headaches, neck aches, a general feeling of 'something is off' and personally, I've got a weird stomach thing off and on.

Return to “Health”