Boat Gas/Fuel on beaches

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Frisk
Guru

Boat Gas/Fuel on beaches

Post by Frisk »

Last edited by Frisk on Nov 23rd, 2020, 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
hampster1
Fledgling

Re: Boat Gas/Fuel on beaches

Post by hampster1 »

It might just be me, but why are you swimming in the water if you know theres a oil slick on the top? and btw your in for a long wait before the city does anything about gas in the lake, there still stuck on how to plan the downtown core, and when there down that, a bunch of people want less noies polution in the city, so my best advice is take a number!
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

Get a tupperware container, skim the top of the water, take it to the owners of where it is coming from and tell them if it isn't fixed within 7 days you're going to order a government water contamination test and have them fined thousands of dollars. Don't forget to mention sick kids, dying ducklings and global warming.

I am barely kidding.
razzledazzle
Lord of the Board

Post by razzledazzle »

StraitTalk wrote:Get a tupperware container, skim the top of the water, take it to the owners of where it is coming from and tell them if it isn't fixed within 7 days you're going to order a government water contamination test and have them fined thousands of dollars. Don't forget to mention sick kids, dying ducklings and global warming.

I am barely kidding.

Yuppers.
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

Quailize wrote: I can't seem to find an area without gasoline floating around in it,
:coffeecanuck: :coffeecanuck: :coffeecanuck:

I've been to about every beach in the OK and I can't agree with you on that .
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife

Return to “Health”