Jenny Craig in Kelowna

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
valenej

Jenny Craig in Kelowna

Post by valenej »

Hey All...
Just asking some questions to anyone using or anyone who has used Jenny Craig for weight loss. Wondering about costs, effectiveness, and how easy it is? I heard it can be expensive (like most weight loss companies). Any information would be soooooo helpful! Thanks!!! Have a great day!
good-cause-girl
Fledgling

Re: Jenny Craig in Kelowna

Post by good-cause-girl »

Good morning.. Yes, you will lose weight. But, you will gain it all back because they make you all the food and do not teach you about how to cook your own meals. It is expensive and if you like eating out of a box then go for it. Go with weight watchers. They teach you everything you'll ever need to know about nutrition and how to keep yourself healthy while losing and after. There is something profoundly important about learning to cook for yourself, so few do it these days and sadly the need for diet places are becoming the mainstay, obviously by the obesity situation.
To start with, while you are making your desision, eliminate all sugars and flours and see what happens. I bet you'll drop several pounds in the first week. I lost 40 plus by eliminating those 2 things. :sunshine: Good luck to you..
EuroJas23

Re: Jenny Craig in Kelowna

Post by EuroJas23 »

I joined Okanagan Adventure boot camp back in November 2010, I work out 2x a week (you can do more) I have a meal plan specifically designed for me that maximizes my weight loss but also fits in with my family so I don't have to make 2 dinners, 2 lunches etc...and my transformation has been done the healthy way, I have also had 3 of my friends join with me just by seeing how I have changed.
This program teaches you how to eat properly, proper food choices and portions plus you get to have personal trainers at your finger tips, everyone there is amazing from the trainers to the clients. Everyone makes you feel welcome no matter what you look like or your activity level.
You don't have to count points, or eat pre-boxed food

Call Kelly, it was a life changing experience for me! or you can PM me and I can give you more details.

Return to “Health”