What we really need is an Alzheimer's vaccine.

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: What we really need is an Alzheimer's vaccine.

Post by Fancy »

There are valid reasons but that's another topic. I'd rather see my folks get the vaccine rather than be in the hospital with the illness.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

[quote="Fancy"]There are valid reasons but that's another topic. I'd rather see my folks get the vaccine rather than be in the hospital with the illness.[/q
And i would rather they not get the shot, why you ask
this is why https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensatio ... report.pdf :200: :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:And i would rather they not get the shot, why you ask
this is why https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensatio ... report.pdf
You've just posted that report and out of 150,497,243 vaccines, the outcome was positive. Why would you rather see someone in the hospital with pneumonia? At an elderly age, the outcome is not positive and there certainly has been enough in the news the last few months regarding people dying of pneumonia.
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

In spite of vaccines saving millions of lives, anti-vaxxers will point to the very few cases of people being negatively affected by a vaccine. They would rather see those few people live while millions of others die. It's evil, but it's what they believe is best.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
the truth wrote:And i would rather they not get the shot, why you ask
this is why https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensatio ... report.pdf
You've just posted that report and out of 150,497,243 vaccines, the outcome was positive. Why would you rather see someone in the hospital with pneumonia? At an elderly age, the outcome is not positive and there certainly has been enough in the news the last few months regarding people dying of pneumonia.

means nothing to the ones that got sick off the vaccines does it, and not for a second and i mean not for a second do i beleive nor should people beleive that those are the real stats of how many people got sick off these vaccines , the numbers are 1000's times higher
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That's an unsubstantiated opinion and you are disregarding the deaths that would occur if folks didn't get the vaccine.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The elderly that are prone to chronic respiratory or heart problems are also especially prone to pneumonia and that is a potentially life threatening illness.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:The elderly that are prone to chronic respiratory or heart problems are also especially prone to pneumonia and that is a potentially life threatening illness.

ya or poison
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
Thinktank wrote:What we really need is an Alzheimer's vaccine.
The demand for that would be incredible.

There's been breakthroughs lately - can only hope the trials will be over soon and mainstream help on the way.

http://www.alzheimers.net/2013-05-29/co ... lzheimers/
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Now that doesn't make sense. You'd rather thousands die? The mortality rate appears quite high - ranks after cancer and heart disease.
Last edited by Fancy on Dec 12th, 2016, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There is no research to confirm coconut oil prevents Alzheimer's but there are studies and trials underway regarding a possible vaccine.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:There is no research to confirm coconut oil prevents Alzheimer's but there are studies and trials underway regarding a possible vaccine.
why are you always so against natural remedies
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

the truth wrote:why are you always so against natural remedies

Because there are no studies showing the widespread, large-scale efficacy of natural remedies. While there is the science, real world results, and history that show vaccines save lives.

Are vaccines perfect? No. But do they save millions of lives? Yes. The results can't be refuted. To say anything else is completely irrational, stupid, and just plain wrong.

Do natural remedies help people? Maybe a few (and that's arguable), but they don't do it with a level of consistency that comes anywhere near being as effective as a targeted vaccine.

You people promoting the deaths of millions is a terrible thing and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It's about the most cold-hearted thing I can think of. A lot of you rail against the dangers of extremist terrorism (and rightly so) but then come here and push for the needless deaths of millions of people... I just don't get it.

The agenda you're pushing would kill more people than any terrorist network could ever hope to achieve.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Jonrox wrote:
the truth wrote:why are you always so against natural remedies

Because there are no studies showing the widespread, large-scale efficacy of natural remedies. While there is the science, real world results, and history that show vaccines save lives.

Are vaccines perfect? No. But do they save millions of lives? Yes. The results can't be refuted. To say anything else is completely irrational, stupid, and just plain wrong.

Do natural remedies help people? Maybe a few (and that's arguable), but they don't do it with a level of consistency that comes anywhere near being as effective as a targeted vaccine.

You people promoting the deaths of millions is a terrible thing and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves. It's about the most cold-hearted thing I can think of. A lot of you rail against the dangers of extremist terrorism (and rightly so) but then come here and push for the needless deaths of millions of people... I just don't get it.

you say natural remidies only help a few lol [icon_lol2.gif] more like millions https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scurvy wow the super powers of a simple lemon or orange how is that even possible,, let me guess its all lies [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Health”