DMSO

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.

DMSO

Postby TreeGuy » Mar 31st, 2018, 5:07 pm

I went to my Naturopathic Dr this week and he sold me some DMSO. This stuff has been around a long time and is controversial. It is a byproduct of the pulp industry.

I have been using it and have found that when I wake up in the morning I don’t feel like my body has been ran over by a truck and then a bus, maybe just the truck. The big benefit is it’s ability to reduce inflammation. It has been widely used in horse racing as a pain reliever for horses.

Check out this video. This is the Dr that discovered it.

the truth likes this post.
TreeGuy

Liked in: 2646 posts

Re: DMSO

Postby Silverstarqueen » Mar 31st, 2018, 6:15 pm

Many years ago I had to get a vaccination. The nurse mentioned that a very small percentage of people got some joint swelling after the vaccine. I had to be in that small percentage, just my luck. My knees swelled up, and were painful, swelling wouldn't go down. My job required me to be walking a lot and sometimes squatting, getting up, which was impossible with swollen knees. Someone suggested I try DMSO. I thought it was a bit of a joke, being a horse linemant, but gave it a try. Within about 15 minutes the swelling went away completely, I could move normally, and the swelling never came back. So it does something, at least sometimes. There are some serious downsides, that is if you are exposed to any chemicals before or after putting on the DMSO, those chemicals can be absorbed into your system. So if you use it, you wouldn't want to be using pesticides or herbicides around the same time. I think DMSO is also added now to some topical medicines to help their absorption into the system. Also for women of childbearing age, I would not want to find out if it could be absorbed at one point, stay in your body, and cause some serious problem for a fetus afterward. Which is why I only used it that once.

TreeGuy likes this post.
Silverstarqueen
Guru

Liked in: 2046 posts

Re: DMSO

Postby the truth » Mar 31st, 2018, 9:20 pm

"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Buddha of the Board

Liked in: 6068 posts

Return to Health