Oil Touches Everything

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
ironmanca

Oil Touches Everything

Post by ironmanca »

So true that Oil touches everything. Even Vitiman Pills are made from Petroleum......yes it's true. Synthetic Vitiman that you buy at any major store are made from petroleum. Most of the pill ( 98% ) is pee'd out and not absorbed. Your pee is such bright yellow because of the Synthetic B Vitiman you can't utilize. ...It's the Vitiman industries dirty little secret. Buy only whole food vitimans, all the rest is being pee'd down the toilet.
WheelWeaves
Fledgling

Re: Oil Touches Everything

Post by WheelWeaves »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Nov 2nd, 2019, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Even syringes, IV bags and lines, thermometers, instrument trays, bandages, O2 masks, ventilators, etc.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Interesting info

Quote Healthline "Diet can also be a factor. The color of all-natural foods (such as berries and beets) can interact with pigment to create a different color. Heavily processed foods can contain high amounts of food dye. This dye will interact with the pigment as well.

B vitamins, such as riboflavin (B-2) and cobalamin (B-12), are also known for causing fluorescent yellow-green urine. If you take supplements or multivitamins, they may be the source of your brightly colored urine.

Meal replacement shakes, which are also fortified with B vitamins, can have the same effect.

Excess beta carotene or vitamin C may lead to urine that’s dark yellow or orange. Beta carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the body, is found in yellow and orange foods such as carrots and sweet potatoes.

In addition to citrus fruits, vitamin C is also found in foods such as tomatoes, strawberries, and broccoli."

Beets are cool and can make your Bowel movement red.
All my passwords are protected by amnesia!
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

Bsuds wrote:Interesting info

Beets are cool and can make your Bowel movement red.

And can tinge the urine also......many a time I have freaked out before remembering what I ate the night before. :200:
You and 71 others Like this post
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

I only have about half my Bowel left and Beets come out the same color they went in. Freaky. lol
All my passwords are protected by amnesia!
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

:spitcoffee: this emoji actually just happened to me when I read this. Sorry about the half-bowel, but I never thought about how that would affect things. That would be totally freaky. :D
Bsuds wrote:I only have about half my Bowel left and Beets come out the same color they went in. Freaky. lol
You and 71 others Like this post
DarkMagna

Post by DarkMagna »

Beets!

ugh. Might as well just go outside and eat dirt!
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

DarkMagna wrote:Beets!

ugh. Might as well just go outside and eat dirt!

Then they were not prepared right.
Bring back the LIKE button.

Return to “Health”