How Rockefeller created the business of modern medicine

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

How Rockefeller created the business of modern medicine

Post by Thinktank »

I thought some people here should know how it all started
- why you're taking high blood pressure pills
- why so many people (30%) will beg for a flu shot
- why children are sicker than ever
- why sickness and disease industry doesn't cure anyone - but makes $billions
- why sickness and disease is our number one industry

you're welcome :up:

How Rockefeller Created the Business of Western Medicine

In the early 1900’s there a variety of doctors and healing modalities in America. Some of the medical specialties included chiropractic, naturopathy, homeopathy, holistic medicine and herbal medicine. To eliminate the competition Rockefeller he hired a contractor named Abraham Flexner to submit a report to Congress in 1910. This report “concluded” that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all the natural healing modalities which had existed for hundreds of years were unscientific quackery. The report called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only the AMA (another monopoly) would be allowed to grant medical school licensure in the U.S.

After removing traditional medicine from schools, Rockefeller made sure to secure his monopoly by launching a targeted smear campaign against his competitors. Homeopathy and natural medicines were discredited and demonized through the newspapers and other media of the time. Some doctors were even jailed for using natural medicine treatments; Including treatments that had been used safely and effectively for decades before. In a very short time, medical colleges were all homogenized. All the students were taught the same allopathic dogma, and medicine was now defined as a process of prescribing patented drugs. “A pill for an ill” became the mindset of American medicine. :smt045

https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-ro ... -medicine/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: How Rockefeller created the business of modern medicine

Post by oneh2obabe »

Are there any licensed MD's at this clinic? Only person with any credentials listed on the web site is Eric Schmidt, L.Ac., Dipl. O.M. Licensed Acupuncturist & Clinic Director.

Professional Certifications include:
Bachelors Degree in Systems Engineering, University of Virginia (BS)
Masters Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, AIMC (MS)
California Acupuncture Board Certification (L.Ac.)
National Acupuncture Board Certification (Dipl. O.M.)

At Meridian Health Clinic our mission is to provide the highest quality holistic patient-focused health care. By offering the highest level of care, we enable people live richer lives and reach their highest potential. Through this goal, we continually serve our patients and the community of Santa Monica, Los Angeles and beyond. To achieve our mission, we offer holistic services based on Traditional Chinese Medicine including: Traditional Chinese Medicine Diagnosis, Acupuncture, Herbal Medicine, Qigong and Lifestyle Counseling.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

I know this topic is way out of the typical person's league
I'm amazed with corbett report. He knows a lot of stuff. :smt045

Start at 18:30

learn something new.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
annexi
Board Meister

Post by annexi »

Thinktank wrote:I thought some people here should know how it all started
- why you're taking high blood pressure pills
- why so many people (30%) will beg for a flu shot
- why children are sicker than ever
- why sickness and disease industry doesn't cure anyone - but makes $billions
- why sickness and disease is our number one industry

you're welcome :up:

How Rockefeller Created the Business of Western Medicine

In the early 1900’s there a variety of doctors and healing modalities in America. Some of the medical specialties included chiropractic, naturopathy, homeopathy, holistic medicine and herbal medicine. To eliminate the competition Rockefeller he hired a contractor named Abraham Flexner to submit a report to Congress in 1910. This report “concluded” that there were too many doctors and medical schools in America, and that all the natural healing modalities which had existed for hundreds of years were unscientific quackery. The report called for the standardization of medical education, whereby only the AMA (another monopoly) would be allowed to grant medical school licensure in the U.S.

After removing traditional medicine from schools, Rockefeller made sure to secure his monopoly by launching a targeted smear campaign against his competitors. Homeopathy and natural medicines were discredited and demonized through the newspapers and other media of the time. Some doctors were even jailed for using natural medicine treatments; Including treatments that had been used safely and effectively for decades before. In a very short time, medical colleges were all homogenized. All the students were taught the same allopathic dogma, and medicine was now defined as a process of prescribing patented drugs. “A pill for an ill” became the mindset of American medicine. :smt045

https://meridianhealthclinic.com/how-ro ... -medicine/
He did in fact provide millions of dollars to educating doctors in the western biomedical model, to the detriment of alternative and complementary medicine, thus shaping health care as we know it now.

He set the blacks back yet again by supporting racial restrictions on them, extinguishing nearly all black schools and curtailing production of black doctors, felt to this day.

He also was part of an early American corporate elite, who popularized social darwinism and the idea of "survival of the fittest" - ultimately enabling the rich to get so much richer, embedding early power structures so that they stay rich.

From John D. Rockefeller: “The growth of a large business is merely a survival of the fittest” (Hill and Rockefeller as quoted in Hofstadter, 1992, p. 45)
Even when it's bad it's good. More cowbell.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 30th, 2021, 3:36 pm I'm amazed with corbett report. He knows a lot of stuff....
And, just like that, 14 years of work—some 1700+ videos, 569,000+ subscribers and 90 million+ video views—was erased from the digital ether. . . . Well, the GooTube portion of that digital ether, anyway.

So Corbett Report is gone from YT. Does that scare anyone here?

If you want a good education, watch the video below. it's worth the time you take to watch it, and might even help you make a good covid vaccine decision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskt ... t4u_tEefM-
these guys changed the world. their family still owns a big part of it.
these guys changed the world. their family still owns a big part of it.
https://www.corbettreport.com/mission-a ... m-youtube/

nanita
Banned

Post by nanita »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 9th, 2021, 10:22 am
Thinktank wrote: Jan 30th, 2021, 3:36 pm I'm amazed with corbett report. He knows a lot of stuff....
And, just like that, 14 years of work—some 1700+ videos, 569,000+ subscribers and 90 million+ video views—was erased from the digital ether. . . . Well, the GooTube portion of that digital ether, anyway.

If you want a good education, watch the video below. it's worth the time you take to watch it, and might even help you make a good covid vaccine decision.

rockefellers.jpg

pearls before swine, my dear - at this point, it's an IQ test
roseridge
Board Meister

Post by roseridge »

rockefellers.jpg

White supremacists just love to gang up on the Rockefeller's.. Just look at yourself in the mirror
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

roseridge wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 11:20 am ... love to gang up on the Rockefeller's.. Just look at yourself in the mirror
laughing.gif
Rockefeller was the guy who wouldn't tolerate competition, and destroyed his competition
now roseridge says people are ganging up on him.
By the time he was 40, John D. Rockefeller controlled 90 percent of the global oil refineries. Within another few years (early 1880s), he also controlled 90 percent of the marketing of oil, and one-third of all oil wells. His power and influence cannot be overstated at this point.

He had an international monopoly on what was to become the most important commodity in the world economy.

John D. Rockefeller’s first great act of charity was the establishment of the University of Chicago, followed later by a $180 million donation to the establishment of the General Education Board. But contrary to what you might think, these acts of generosity were not to further education, but to control and impoverish it.

Naturopathic-based herbal medicine was the norm, and Rockefeller set out to shift the medical industry toward using oil-derived pharmaceuticals.
^^^ that

https://www.kindredmedia.org/2016/03/ho ... riculture/

tantor
Board Meister

Post by tantor »

roseridge wrote: Aug 10th, 2021, 11:20 am
White supremacists just love to gang up on the Rockefeller's.. Just look at yourself in the mirror
Lol how dare anyone gang up on that poor guy who destroyed many lives and figured out a way to turn toxic chemicals in to pharmaceuticals to keep us healthy lol. He developed a multi trillion dollar industry that masks our symptoms with drugs that usually only have a laundry list of side effects. To this very day this is what pharmaceuticals do for the most part, there are very few drugs that actually cure. Make no mistake he did it for the money, not because he was such a nice guy. This is the same family that funded 2 world wars and was greatly involved in creating the very petrodollar and central banking system that has destroyed peoples lives and widened the gap between the haves and have nots. They are rotten to the core just like Soro's and the rest of the good ol boys. I would happily see them all spontaneously combust and return to the depths from which they came.

Drop the white supremacist crap because you damn well know that if they exist they are in such short supply that people have to keep faking hate crimes against their own race to have there be a story about the so called white supremacists. Dumb statements like this just add to the problem and division in this country. If you have to make things up to illuminate a problem then there is likely very little to no actual problem. It is getting really old hearing this same tripe being regurgitated again and again. Please show me where are all these white supremacists, because I myself and everyone I know would not put up with them in our neighborhood and would gladly point the appropriate authorities in their direction. We would definitely not allow them to act on such ideals either. I have heard a lot of people spew this nonsense as if it were all around us and as common as birds chirping yet I have never run across it in my life and I lived in Texas for quite some time! From what I hear from people like you is that is the white supremacist capital lol. Good grief the world has enough real problems without trying to inflate the ones we can hardly provide evidence for.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 30th, 2021, 3:36 pm

learn something new.
Apparently not.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
marooned
Board Meister

Post by marooned »

So I have read the OP's link, have dug deeper and read the successive posts, and I am left asking: is Western medicine the problem, or is capitalism the problem?
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

Thinktank wrote: Jan 30th, 2021, 3:36 pm I know this topic is way out of the typical person's league
I'm amazed with corbett report. He knows a lot of stuff. :smt045

learn something new.
Attachments
umm about that.gif
nucksRnum1
Lord of the Board

Post by nucksRnum1 »

marooned wrote: Sep 27th, 2021, 10:45 pm So I have read the OP's link, have dug deeper and read the successive posts, and I am left asking: is Western medicine the problem, or is capitalism the problem?
Both. Special interest groups, lobbyists, politicians, leaders and wall/bay street have created so many grey areas and addendums in any well-intentioned social schemes that it is all of the above. It illustrates that the whole world has to get back to the "essence" of ideals, democracies and many other things. There was a time that to create essences or potions or medicines it took many reagents and ingredients. But now we are advanced enough that we can create these essences from DNA. We need to get back to the brass tacks of what exactly the intentions of things really were. For instance democracy, Capitalism and social schemes/tech/programs. Once we replace greed and lies - who knows - we may have a utopia.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

marooned wrote: Sep 27th, 2021, 10:45 pm is Western medicine the problem, ...

Yes. Western Medicine is about as crooked as it gets. But why did Youtube remove the Corbett Report?

because he told the truth.

https://www.corbettreport.com/rockefell ... ine-video/

marooned
Board Meister

Post by marooned »

Thinktank wrote: Sep 28th, 2021, 2:54 pm
marooned wrote: Sep 27th, 2021, 10:45 pm is Western medicine the problem, ...

Yes. Western Medicine is about as crooked as it gets. But why did Youtube remove the Corbett Report?

because he told the truth.

https://www.corbettreport.com/rockefell ... ine-video/
On the same site, 9/11 truther garbage. Wicked.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”