Breaking News: Graphene Cancer-masks given to children *

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Breaking News: Graphene Cancer-masks given to children *

Post by Thinktank »

Mar 29, 2021
THIS TOPIC HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE ON CASTANET- ANYWHERE. IT'S BREAKING NEWS. - 4.6 MILLION “nanoform graphene” MASKS - FORCED ON CHILDREN BY QUEBEC GOVERNMENT WILL CAUSE CANCER - AND NOW HEALTH CANADA HAS RECALLED THE MASKS - ABOUT ONE YEAR TOO LATE FOR THE UNFORTUNATE CHILDREN.
wow.gif
CBC reports that daycare educators were suspicious of the grey and blue masks for some time. When worn, the educators said they felt “like they were swallowing cat hair”.

The graphene particles allegedly present in the masks can cause damages to the lungs and long-term health problems when inhaled.

CHILDREN "FORCED" TO WEAR MASK BY QUEBEC GOVERNMENT - CAUSE CANCER. DON'T TELL ME THEY DIDN'T KNOW.
Quebec’s largest school service centre has withdrawn all procedural masks from its schools containing a potentially toxic material called nanoform graphene, in response to a request from the Quebec government.

The term “nanoform graphene” refers to the carbon coating on the masks.

Quebec’s request followed a recommendation from Health Canada, which stated that it must further study the health risks of the masks in question, made by Quebec manufacturer Métallifer, with the number SNN200642.

The Quebec government has distributed 4.6 million of the SNN200642 masks,
https://westphaliantimes.com/potentiall ... s-schools/
https://montrealgazette.com/health/its- ... sks-expert
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Re: Breaking News: Graphene Cancer-masks given to children *

Post by TylerM4 »

Yikes!

I do think this is being sensationalized a little. It reads like children were forced to wear these particular masks - they were forced to wear a mask yes, but were also encouraged to bring their own instead of relying on the school to provide.

I also wonder about this a little. What diligence goes into everything else provided at schools? Are pencils and other goods tested for cancer causing chemicals? Would there be the same outrage if it was pencils identified and not masks? If not - why?
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

TylerM4 wrote:Yikes!
I do think this is being sensationalized a little.
^ that is very disturbing. Very disturbing.

If only one kid, out of 4.6 million masks - the government forced the kids to wear - if only one got cancer, I would see to it that Quebec's Health Minister, and the company that sold the masks spend the rest of their life in jail.

:smt045

This has to be the crime of the year. Are you telling me people in the "health" field can't do something as simple as observe a mask for fibres before it's given to childrene?

The government and the cancer-mask people must be sued for $billions.

Everyone knows little kids aren't smart enough to know if a mask is safe or not. That's why we have a government.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

There won't be much discussion on this topic - because the average person doesn't want to hear his government screwed him over - bad.
A government "forcing" children to wear masks, then deciding one year later - maybe - they should look into the fibres that go into the kids lungs, and "let's study if it causes cancer or not" one year later. That is dirty.

Biggest crime of the year. Health Canada. :up:

MADE WITH A ‘NOVEL’ MATERIAL
On Tuesday, Health Canada told CTV that it’s now taking strict action against masks coated with graphene.

“The Department will not hesitate to take appropriate action to stop the import and sale of graphene masks,” Gagnon wrote.

Extremely tiny “nano” particles occur in nature but can also be man-made for many different scientific purposes. The field of nanoscience has been growing quickly for the last couple of decades, but many of the accompanying health risks are just starting to be understood.

In fact, that was the reasoning for eventually looking into them more closely, Gagnon said—“because graphene is a novel nanomaterial.”

The agency didn’t explain why that reasoning wasn’t enough to give them a closer look in the first place.

The masks in question are coated with a layer of graphene, a type of carbon, in its nano form. The tiny particles are so close together that they supposedly cannot let viruses pass through.

The problem identified last week is the particles themselves, and the risk of breathing them in.

It’s known that some of the very tiniest nanoparticles—by no means all of them—can damage the lungs and other organs if people inhale them over the long term, one expert told CTV.

“I can't say that all nanoparticles are bad, because we're inhaling 2,000 to 3,000 litres of air every day,” said Richard Nho, a research scientist at the University of Minnesota who studies health effects of nanoparticles.
:up: Yeah right Richard Nho - we breathe air, but that doesn't mean the government can force children to breathe particles that drop off the masks, for Christs sake. He sounds like people that say "H2O IS A CHEMICAL SO IT'S ALSO AS BAD AS THE MASKS."

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/health-cana ... -1.5369158

common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Think Tank I wish you would stop bending the truth to make a sensational post. And where did you buy your magic ball where you can state these masks WILL cause cancer when they don't even know yet for sure. Studies are being done. It's apparent it's probably not a good idea to use the masks without further studies but your statements are completely without proven Foundation.
I wish you should honestly give posting a rest until you can decipher between fact, fiction and probability. You have lost all credibility from this and past posts that you have made that are riddled with inaccuracies and speculation given as fact
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Thinktank wrote:[

If only one kid, out of 4.6 million masks - the government forced the kids to wear - if only one got cancer, I would see to it that Quebec's Health Minister, and the company that sold the masks spend the rest of their life in jail.

This has to be the crime of the year. Are you telling me people in the "health" field can't do something as simple as observe a mask for fibres before it's given to childrene?

Everyone knows little kids aren't smart enough to know if a mask is safe or not. That's why we have a government.

Good luck with that. Nobody is going to jail even if kids die. Lose their job maybe.

It all seems so easy. "Just have someone from a medical field observe these masks". That's not a process currently used and at a time Canada was struggling to find masks of any type and bringing them in from anywhere and everywhere.

A professional doesn't just "observe" something. You don't just hand a mask to someone and say "Does this look good to you?" No professional would ever agree to such a thing, the liability of such a request is crazy high.

I'm sorry but there's "How things should be" and then there's "reality". Reality being that Canada was not in a position to develop a testing procedure and accompanying standards/limits, buy/distribute the required testing equipment, and test all non-medical masks as they came into the country. Not unless we wanted to delay distribution of said masks for months.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

https://medium.com/edge-of-innovation/h ... 8740547e8c

That article gets into the weeds about this topic. There may or may not be harms associated with grahpene nanoparticles used in face masks - in essence the article indicates that we just don't know because the proper research and testing has not been done.

In the absence of that proper research and testing, it is indeed appropriate to stop using these masks out of an abundance of caution.

It may indeed turn out that said masks with graphene nanoparticles are not a source of harm, but that is yet to shown.

Personally, I am happy with my home sewn multi-layer cotton masks - which I launder after every use. Better for the planet - reused material and multi-use not single use. Sometimes "tried and true" is better.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

hobbyguy wrote:... we just don't know because the proper research and testing has not been done.

In the absence of that proper research and testing,....
What more perfect "control group" to do research on than Quebec school children that will
obey orders and wear a mask for eight hours straight. Perfect. :up:

You can bet the government will be "scrupulously" checking the "graphene" kids for cancer of the lungs.
"HELLO THIS IS HEALTH CANADA - IS YOUR KID HAVING ANY PAIN IN THEIR LUNGS. WE'RE DOING RESEARCH."

^ there's your research right there.

TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Are they incompetent or aren't they?

How is it that they've been penned as completely incompetent and not able to do the basic aspects of due diligence, but at the same time it's understood that they'll take the initiative to jump on the opportunity and do a 20+ year study based on it?

Seriously need to make up mind here.

I'm curious as to whether the sensationalism is on purpose? I've already noted that the children clearly were not forced to wear the masks - yet I also notice your avatar. I expect this from politicians trying to make the other guy look bad in an attempt to get votes - but I'm curious as to what's motivating you?
lifegives
Board Meister

Post by lifegives »

Thinktank wrote:
TylerM4 wrote:Yikes!
I do think this is being sensationalized a little.
^ that is very disturbing. Very disturbing.

Everyone knows little kids aren't smart enough to know if a mask is safe or not. That's why we have a government
And then there is this:
The latest study, presented on April 8, 2013 at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2013 Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., showed a possible link between exposure to traffic-related air pollution and several childhood cancers.
https://www.foxnews.com/health/car-exha ... tudy-finds

My god! The government won't give us an option to get rid of our pollution generating cars that cause cancer in kids! Here's another suit!

Everyone knows that people aren't smart enough to know to leave their cars in the driveway.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

TylerM4 wrote: I've already noted that the children clearly were not forced to wear the masks
You can't be serious.

Here in BC, if a kid refused to wear a mask - the police would be called. You know that.

And - poor people are going to take a free mask given by the school.
they trust the government.

In ten years when Quebec poor people have the highest rates of lung cancer in Canada, people will wonder why.

But we'll know.

TylerM4
Lord of the Board

Post by TylerM4 »

Thinktank wrote: You can't be serious.
Here in BC, if a kid refused to wear a mask - the police would be called. You know that.

And - poor people are going to take a free mask given by the school.
they trust the government.

In ten years when Quebec poor people have the highest rates of lung cancer in Canada, people will wonder why.

But we'll know.

Since I already posted the reason why, I didn't think I needed to go to the same detail again. Apparently that's not the case.

They were forced to wear A MASK if they attended school. They weren't forced to attend school (home schooling was an option) and they were allowed to wear any masks they wanted - these were just the masks that got handed out for free if the student didn't show up with an alternative.

Someone wanting to share this information in a non-sensationalized way would say "Masks offered to students had problems". Not "Masks that students were forced to wear had problems". Not that we really needed more examples - commonsenseguy already pointed out other aspects that had been sensationalized. Media already sensationalizes things far more than they should - please don't attempt to sensationalize it even more.

I got a chuckle out of "Here in BC" while referencing something that happened in Quebec.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

TylerM4 wrote:
I got a chuckle out of "Here in BC"
“We were one of the first groups to raise concerns about them back in 2002,” said the Quebecer, who has been based in Nelson, B.C., for the past year.

When he learned from his sister-in-law that masks containing nanoform graphene were being used in Quebec schools, “I hit the roof,” Thomas said. “It’s crazy.”

While the Quebec government has singled out Métallifer, Thomas says any masks containing nanoform graphene are potentially dangerous.

“It’s a much bigger story than Quebec,” he said. “I’m very concerned. These actions being taken in Quebec (to remove the masks from schools) need to be taken around the world.”

https://montrealgazette.com/health/its- ... sks-expert

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:Mar 29, 2021
THIS TOPIC HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE ON CASTANET- ANYWHERE.
Yes it has:
viewtopic.php?f=123&t=84127&start=25080
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote:Mar 29, 2021
THIS TOPIC HAS NEVER BEEN DISCUSSED BEFORE ON CASTANET- ANYWHERE.
Fancy wrote:Yes it has:
No one discussed it except one guy. And everyone else never noticed it.

If I was a kid and some brainless person forced me to wear a mask, and no one told me the mask would give off
fibres and particles into my lungs, and ten months later the government said - CANCER - and Health Canada started
making stupid idiotic excuses, like "we didn't know any better" and "masks don't fit certain categories" and "oh well, better luck next time"

do you want to know what I would want to do to the people who did that to me?

Take a guess.

I wonder how long before the toxic **** the government of Canada is shoving up peoples' noses for testing Covid - is recalled by Health Canada for causing cancer? Now that is being discussed on another topic - it's quite important too. :smt045

Never trust anyone in the government.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”