List of Corporations that will Never get my money - because of vaccines

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

List of Corporations that will Never get my money - because of vaccines

Post by Thinktank »

#1 - Carnival Cruise Lines - are forcing customers in Texas to get the vaccine. Just for that, and even though I don't live in Texas and probably would not go on a cruise from Texas - but now I'll never spend a cent on a Carnival Cruise.
Earlier this month, Carnival Corporation and its Princess subsidiary agreed to pay a criminal penalty of $20 million for six environmental violations, including dumping plastic mixed with food waste in Bahamian waters and falsifying training records.
^ Oiii - So they think they can control my blood? Nope. It's never going to happen. Some rich powerful guys will NEVER decide what I do with my own blood. They're done - not a cent will they ever get from me.

#2 - NHL. They only had one game where "ONLY-VAXXED' were allowed into the stadium, but that's enough for me to boycott that corporation. Forever. It won't be hard to do.

:thumbsdown: No. A powerful rich guy like Bettman can not and will not EVER control what I do with my own blood. It can't happen. If "rich guy" wants to stop me from ever paying a cent to his corporation - fine. I'll do that. But before he thinks he can control my life, he should go to Joe Murphy and Paul Kariya and give them $10 million - EACH - for concussions they got playing in the NHL.

I'll add to my list of "shameful cororations" each month

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/wo ... r-comment/
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Re: List of Corporations that will Never get my money - because of vaccines

Post by LANDM »

I bet those businesses are regretting their decisions now that they know this!! :up:
Good work!!
You and 71 others Like this post
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

Earlier this month, Carnival Corporation and its Princess subsidiary agreed to pay a criminal penalty of $20 million for six environmental violations, including dumping plastic mixed with food waste in Bahamian waters and falsifying training records.
By earlier this month, you mean 2019
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

LordEd wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 8:36 am By earlier this month, you mean 2019
the link is right below. :up:

Dumping plastic garbage in the Bahamas ? Are you serious? The biggest Cruise Line in the world dumped plastic garbage in the Bahamas - and you think they're forcing vaccines on people (and they're itching to force vaccines on everyone) because they love us and want to keep us "safe?" [icon_lol2.gif]

Makes me wonder if any large corporation loves me so much they want to keep me safe - by forcing vaccines into my blood?

I can't wait for more big corporations to get onto my list.

:smt045

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

Sorry, but exactly how is Carvinval "forcing" people to get vaccinated?
spooker

Post by spooker »

OKkayak wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 10:51 am Sorry, but exactly how is Carvinval "forcing" people to get vaccinated?
As always, taking anything posted here with a grain of salt is good ... doesn't seem to be researched that well since this was covered almost 2 weeks ago:
Carnival Cruise Line has clarified the COVID-19 requirements and protocols for its upcoming cruises from Galveston on Carnival Vista and Carnival Breeze starting in July.

The line originally said it can only accommodate vaccinated travelers, but a few days later said cruises will accommodate a small number of unvaccinated passengers.
https://www.travelpulse.com/news/cruise ... eston.html

Still haven't been able verify the claim about the NHL but posts meant to trigger are usually without source material ...
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The line originally said it can only accommodate vaccinated travelers, but a few days later said cruises will accommodate a small number of unvaccinated passengers.
Wanna bet that the "small number" is those that have a medical reason or excuse for not being able to get the vaccine?

There is also no mention of how small that number is. Maybe 3 out of the 1500 passengers?
"accommodate" could mean dedicated small areas for those few to be able to sit, eat, or rooms that are available for their use and be sanitized before beds are made by specially trained staff wearing full PPE.
Bring back the LIKE button.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

Thinktank wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 5:30 am #1 - Carnival Cruise Lines - are forcing customers in Texas to get the vaccine. Just for that, and even though I don't live in Texas and probably would not go on a cruise from Texas - but now I'll never spend a cent on a Carnival Cruise.
^ Oiii - So they think they can control my blood? Nope. It's never going to happen. Some rich powerful guys will NEVER decide what I do with my own blood. They're done - not a cent will they ever get from me.

#2 - NHL. They only had one game where "ONLY-VAXXED' were allowed into the stadium, but that's enough for me to boycott that corporation. Forever. It won't be hard to do.

:thumbsdown: No. A powerful rich guy like Bettman can not and will not EVER control what I do with my own blood. It can't happen. If "rich guy" wants to stop me from ever paying a cent to his corporation - fine. I'll do that. But before he thinks he can control my life, he should go to Joe Murphy and Paul Kariya and give them $10 million - EACH - for concussions they got playing in the NHL.

I'll add to my list of "shameful cororations" each month

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/wo ... r-comment/
Ill add Amazon to that list. Not that I ever shopped there before though lol
spooker

Post by spooker »

jcdenton wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 12:50 pm Ill add Amazon to that list. Not that I ever shopped there before though lol
I'll bite ... how has Amazon offended you with regards to vaccines?
spooker

Post by spooker »

alanjh595 wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 12:42 pm
Wanna bet that the "small number" is those that have a medical reason or excuse for not being able to get the vaccine?

There is also no mention of how small that number is. Maybe 3 out of the 1500 passengers?
"accommodate" could mean dedicated small areas for those few to be able to sit, eat, or rooms that are available for their use and be sanitized before beds are made by specially trained staff wearing full PPE.
Considering that OP said that Carnival was "forcing" them to get vaccinated it's quite a difference ... the idea that you put forth is much easier to understand as a hypothesis vs being written as a fact ...
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

The CDC is "forcing" the cruising industry to either have mandatory vaccination, or to follow an extreme set of rules and tests to go back cruising.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
jcdenton
Übergod

Post by jcdenton »

spooker wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 12:53 pm
jcdenton wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 12:50 pm Ill add Amazon to that list. Not that I ever shopped there before though lol
I'll bite ... how has Amazon offended you with regards to vaccines?
"Amazon 'Forcing Employees to Brand Themselves With Stickers' If They're Vaccinated"

Those who won't reveal whether or not they have been vaccinated must wear the sticker and continue to mask.
https://www.newsmax.com/us/amazon-vacci ... d/1023783/

Reminds me of Nazi Germany. They gave Jews these little yellow badges so German's could tell if they were Jews or not. That way they could restrict them from businesses, from certain neighborhoods etc. That was of course before moving them all into jewish ghettos and then shipping them off to concentration camps.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Here are the requirements:
How will I know if everyone without face coverings on-site are fully vaccinated?

To enter a site without a face covering, associates need to log their vaccination information in A to Z and receive a green checkbox. We will also ask associates to upload their vaccination cards in June. We expect all employees to follow CDC guidance and Amazon policy in continuing to wear a face covering until they are fully vaccinated.
https://covid19.aboutamazon.com/us/en/h ... ments.html

Their business.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
OKkayak
Walks on Forum Water

Post by OKkayak »

jcdenton wrote: Jun 21st, 2021, 1:06 pm
Reminds me of Nazi Germany.
Theres a surprise.
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

Do individuals not have rights because they work for a private business???
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis

Return to “Health”