Coronavirus/Variants/Vaccine/Masks

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 59460
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by Fancy »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:07 pm
The same can be said for the vaccine.
No I don’t know anyone that had even a really severe reaction to the vaccine.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18191
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by Silverstarqueen »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:09 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:02 pm
Canada, 1300 gun deaths per year. which would be approx. 2600 over two years. Covid deaths 28,000 in less than two years. So wearing bullet proof vests would not save nearly as many lives, as could be saved with everyone vaccinated, in the almost two years we've had covid. Our covid deaths would have been much higher if we had not take the many precautions and measures already taken.
You can look at the stats however you like but they are not gonna change.

Funny how the worst of covid came AFTER the vaccine but it's still blamed on the unvaccinated. We were all unvaxxed for over a year without the numbers we see post-vaccine.
Because most of the cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are among the UNvaccinated.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:11 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:07 pm
The same can be said for the vaccine.
No I don’t know anyone that had even a really severe reaction to the vaccine.
So that means it doesn't happen then right?
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:11 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:07 pm
The same can be said for the vaccine.
No I don’t know anyone that had even a really severe reaction to the vaccine.
And how many do you know that tried the other methods then?
Beerhunter341
Board Meister
Posts: 609
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Re: Joe Rogan is a hypocrite

Post by Beerhunter341 »

Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:39 am
Kel0wna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:32 am So how exactly does him holding a show equate to him supporting the government mandate? Again, MSG has no choice but to follow the states mandate. Do people need to harm businesses that are merely following the law to be against a government mandate?

Your argument would only make sense if there wasn't a state mandate and MSG was doing this by choice, not necessity. The real hypocrisy is that performers are exempt, and that's not up to Joe Rogan.
He says vaccine mandates are an attack on freedom. He then CHOOSES to hold a show that requires vaccine passports. He wasn't forced to do a show at MSG... he CHOSE to do a show that required vaccine passports. He did it because he wanted a pay day and doesn't actually believe the BS he wants others to follow.

He completely validated the government and venue implementing these rules by CHOOSING to do a show there. There are plenty of venues across the country he can perform at where passports aren't required, but he chose the one that does. He's a giant hypocrite.
That is one possibility. The other possibility is that his contract was signed prior to the vaccine passport requirement. He may not have had a choice to perform. He may have been obligated to.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 59460
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by Fancy »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:16 pm So that means it doesn't happen then right?
If that's your experience okay.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:14 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:09 pm

You can look at the stats however you like but they are not gonna change.

Funny how the worst of covid came AFTER the vaccine but it's still blamed on the unvaccinated. We were all unvaxxed for over a year without the numbers we see post-vaccine.
Because most of the cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are among the UNvaccinated.
Ok Bonnie, can you change the record please, your needle is getting dull
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 59460
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by Fancy »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:17 pm And how many do you know that tried the other methods then?
Since everyone I know has been vaccinated that question doesn't apply.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Jonrox
Guru
Posts: 7146
Joined: Apr 14th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Re: Joe Rogan is a hypocrite

Post by Jonrox »

Beerhunter341 wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:17 pm
Jonrox wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:39 am
He says vaccine mandates are an attack on freedom. He then CHOOSES to hold a show that requires vaccine passports. He wasn't forced to do a show at MSG... he CHOSE to do a show that required vaccine passports. He did it because he wanted a pay day and doesn't actually believe the BS he wants others to follow.

He completely validated the government and venue implementing these rules by CHOOSING to do a show there. There are plenty of venues across the country he can perform at where passports aren't required, but he chose the one that does. He's a giant hypocrite.
That is one possibility. The other possibility is that his contract was signed prior to the vaccine passport requirement. He may not have had a choice to perform. He may have been obligated to.
He has bragged about having eff-you money. If that's true (and the size of his Spotify contract would suggest it is), then he should have had no issue standing up for what he believes in if it really mattered to him.

It was his own words that said protecting freedom had to be done "at all costs". Apparently he didn't mean "at all costs" or believed that this doesn't apply to him since there was a very specific cost he wasn't willing to pay.
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:20 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:17 pm And how many do you know that tried the other methods then?
Since everyone I know has been vaccinated that question doesn't apply.
nice deflection
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18191
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by Silverstarqueen »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:19 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:14 pm
Because most of the cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are among the UNvaccinated.
Ok Bonnie, can you change the record please, your needle is getting dull
So you want me to stop pointing out the truth and switch to the lies like the Anti-vaxxers are telling?
Still , no one has explained why they can't just get the vaccine to save their livelihoods and just carry on as if they were normal?
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 59460
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by Fancy »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:29 pm nice deflection
lol - hardly a deflection when it's the truth. Why would anyone take anything else if they've already got the vaccine?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
AtlantisKelowna
Board Meister
Posts: 540
Joined: Feb 20th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by AtlantisKelowna »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:42 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:19 pm

Ok Bonnie, can you change the record please, your needle is getting dull
So you want me to stop pointing out the truth and switch to the lies like the Anti-vaxxers are telling?
Still , no one has explained why they can't just get the vaccine to save their livelihoods and just carry on as if they were normal?
You are only pointing out the truths of what your narrative follows, dismissing anything that may work against the narrative, and resorting to childish name-calling when you have a weak rebuttal.

Nobody needs to explain their medical choices to you, that's why. There is no more normal man give your head a shake. Covid and JT have divided this country to the point of no return.
LovemyBolt
Board Meister
Posts: 555
Joined: Jun 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by LovemyBolt »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:56 pm Covid and JT have divided this country to the point of no return.
No. The anti-social 10%-ish or so outcasts have made their own bed. The vast majority are trying to get us over all this but being impeded in that effort by that small number of outcasts that are still overrunning the hospitals.
harblz
Fledgling
Posts: 135
Joined: May 27th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Post by harblz »

AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:16 pm
Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 12:11 pm

No I don’t know anyone that had even a really severe reaction to the vaccine.
So that means it doesn't happen then right?
https://www.thebeaverton.com/2021/10/ad ... hesitancy/

Return to “Health”