Coronavirus/Variants/Vaccine/Masks

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Re: Joe Rogan is a hypocrite

Post by Kelownamade »

LovemyBolt wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:49 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 7:31 pm
Please explain. You must have many examples to back up your claims. Joes IQ is 127, mind is 131. Top 2.5% of the population.
lol Who goes around boasting about their IQ? IQ tests have been found to have built-in biases rendering them invalid.
IQ tests show ones ability to use their minds well. If you question intelligence, there's your answer.
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 8:08 pm
Please explain. You must have many examples to back up your claims. Joes IQ is 127, mind is 131. Top 2.5% of the population.
LOL. Thanks for the laugh.
Yes I know that data is triggering and I'm sorry horrible decisions were made and as adults, accepting those mistakes and doing the right thing is what shows maturity and growth. The data coming out is just proving my speculations were accurate and those speculations were based on science. We are in the time of Satan where everything being fed to the masses is literally inverted. Men and women, pedophilia is a sexuality, Gender isn't real, health is from injections, science is "Hope" and based on lies.
dodgerdodge
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Coronavirus/Variants/Vaccine/Masks

Post by dodgerdodge »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 2:08 pm Health care workers not yet vaccinated is only about 4%. So if that is an indication of the general population, it's not really a "division", it's a very small minority (and some may yet get vaccinated and just wanted to see if the requirement was for real). It is a way of registering their objection, and yet they can still comply eventually and not actually give up their jobs. I would also bet that some were planning to quit anyway, as has been reported. At any rate, it will all work out for the best.
Well this whole thing seems to be going nowhere fast. Bonnie today saying we have the highest 1 shot rate in the world and being surprised that despite the high vax numbers we are still seeing high case numbers. The school board saying they will probably not make a decision on mandating the vaccination for all staff just yet and blaming the provincial government for not doing it for them and despite huge numbers of people getting on board with the jabs we are still in the same boat we were in weeks ago and there seems little sign of any possible restrictions being relaxed anytime soon as we head into winter.
Lets face it we are stuck with masks and more until next year for sure.
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 1:46 pm
FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 8:53 am

Really. I suggest you read my post again and I’ve been following the briefings and everything I said is 110% true. And incidentally what you said is not what I addressed at all. Try sticking to the topic at hand I have noticed that you like to change the topic and generally it has nothing to do with what is being discussed. Hint DEATHS OFDOUBLE VACCINATED AT LONG TERM CARE HOMES.
Maybe you should Start recording the briefings from global news. I suggest you start with the deaths at the long-term care home in Kelowna and if you don’t know which one it is I suggest you look it up but then again Bonnie Henry and Adrian Dix ignored it so I guess you will too. Pretty sure The vaccine has a side effect of “denial”
What a line of bull. Again, there is no such thing as 110%. it is either true or it isn't. Yes, deaths occur with people who have been double vaccinated. it is just that they occur more than twice as often in those who have not been vaccinated. That is a fact. No one has ever said there were no deaths among the vaccinated. We have all just said that you are much more at risk if you are not vaccinated. Again, that is a fact. It is not in dispute anywhere or by anyone except the deniers.

Maybe the vaccine has a side effect of reality and that is what you are missing.
Well well well. Timing is everything and Look what I just read on Castanet today. Read the whole article it refers back to the outbreaks I was talking about last spring. Told you not to underestimate me.

Deaths jump at Cottonwoods

https://www.castanet.net//content/2021/ ... 556254.jpg
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Re: Care aides forced onto leave

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 2:44 pm
AtlantisKelowna wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 2:36 pm
No, allowing them access to EMPLOYMENT INSURANCE which they have all been paying into would be the humane option since this is to no fault of their own. How many people collected CERB when there was work for them? Nobody gave a :cuss: about that money but now it is a big deal to pay people who have been paying into this service?

So just to be clear you feel as though these people should not be entitled to EI?
I thought EI is for when someone cannot work. These people only have to get the jab, and they've had plenty of time to do it. so just give them unpaid leave until they feel up to it.
People who think they have the right to tell another person what to do with their body and what risks to take with their health are the epitomy of arrogance and ignorance and I see there are a few at least in this forum. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

You all have karma working overtime. Wait for it. :smt045
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister

Fancy wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 11:24 am Wow - google Joe Rogan hypocrite sure shows up a multitude of sites.
What happens when you google Dr. Bonnie Henry hypocrite?? WOW I BET LOTS EH?? :smt045
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Post by Silverstarqueen »

FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 10:15 pm
I thought EI is for when someone cannot work. These people only have to get the jab, and they've had plenty of time to do it. so just give them unpaid leave until they feel up to it.
People who think they have the right to tell another person what to do with their body and what risks to take with their health are the epitomy of arrogance and ignorance and I see there are a few at least in this forum. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

So it appears there were 12 deaths at cottonwoods and yet people are criticizing giving the most vulnerable a booster shot, and requiring all staff to be fully vaccinated. The only thing which has made a dent in the numbers of serious cases of this virus has been the vaccine.
Imagine how terrifying it must be to be sitting ducks living in these nursing homes and some of the staff won't even get vaccinated. Now if they don't feel like getting vaccinated, great, go look after someone who is not at risk at the very least.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Post by Silverstarqueen »

FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 10:15 pm

Tell that to these scumbags:
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/3 ... dle-School
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

lol - as if IQ is helping here. Mind??
How about Rogan apologizing for comments made during the fires of 2020?
New York (CNN Business)Joe Rogan, reportedly the highest paid podcast host in the world, has apologized for spreading misinformation to his millions of listeners about the West Coast fires during a recent episode.

"I need to make an apology and a retraction," Rogan said in a video posted on his Instagram on Friday. "I said something on the podcast with Douglas Murray about people getting arrested for lighting fires and I got duped. It's wrong. There was one guy who got arrested for lighting fires somewhere else and someone sent me something about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland. I said it without looking into it. It was very irresponsible."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/18/media/jo ... index.html

The good news is Rogan acknowledges having covid wasn't fun and that he believes vaccines are safe.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kelownamade
Board Meister

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 6:14 am
lol - as if IQ is helping here. Mind??
How about Rogan apologizing for comments made during the fires of 2020?
New York (CNN Business)Joe Rogan, reportedly the highest paid podcast host in the world, has apologized for spreading misinformation to his millions of listeners about the West Coast fires during a recent episode.

"I need to make an apology and a retraction," Rogan said in a video posted on his Instagram on Friday. "I said something on the podcast with Douglas Murray about people getting arrested for lighting fires and I got duped. It's wrong. There was one guy who got arrested for lighting fires somewhere else and someone sent me something about people getting arrested for lighting fires in Portland. I said it without looking into it. It was very irresponsible."
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/18/media/jo ... index.html

The good news is Rogan acknowledges having covid wasn't fun and that he believes vaccines are safe.
He clearly doesn't think they are safe when he spoke about young healthy people dying from the vaccine when they would have been fine if they go covid. The fires were started by psychos, just like in kelowna we have many many fires started by mentally ill psychos. The media and google bury the truth. Im sure the Low IQ people don't think war, corruption, manipulation, medicaly tyranny and other evil things are real. "We are ruled by the nicest people who send billions to afganistan for gender studies" Wake up.. THey are robbing us while enslaving the populous. Proven by Trudeaus scandals.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 14th, 2021, 7:48 am He clearly doesn't think they are safe when he spoke about young healthy people dying from the vaccine when they would have been fine if they go covid. The fires were started by psychos, just like in kelowna we have many many fires started by mentally ill psychos. The media and google bury the truth. Im sure the Low IQ people don't think war, corruption, manipulation, medicaly tyranny and other evil things are real. "We are ruled by the nicest people who send billions to afganistan for gender studies" Wake up.. THey are robbing us while enslaving the populous. Proven by Trudeaus scandals.
You're not making sense. He believes the vaccines are safe which is why he said:
"I believe they're safe and encourage many people to take them."
If you don't believe him what is your point in discussing him?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 13th, 2021, 8:42 pm That just shows he was misrepresented. ....
lol good grief - he wasn't misrepresented - he clearly stated his position.
WESTman
Übergod

Post by WESTman »

Joe layin into CNN's Sanjay Gupta over Ivermectin disinformation..

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/joe- ... ta-concede
"Medical science is making such remarkable progress that soon none of us will be well."
— A. Huxley
Zedi
Board Meister

Post by Zedi »

Covid is being used as a guise for social credit scores.

https://oneworld.press/?module=articles ... ew&id=2266
Zedi
Board Meister

Post by Zedi »

I got mine in the mail last week. Break glass in case of emergency for someone that may need it.

http://canadian-one.approved-medication ... ectol.html

Return to “Health”