Bromelain for covid

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
User avatar
seahawks2884
Fledgling
Posts: 186
Joined: Apr 9th, 2006, 12:10 am

Bromelain for covid

Post by seahawks2884 »

Quote: For the first time, our results demonstrate that bromelain can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection via targeting ACE-2, TMPRSS2, and SARS-CoV-2 S-protein. Also, thrombosis development is a significant risk factor of multiorgan failure and death in COVID-19 patients.10 Since bromelain inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection, and its profound fibrinolytic activity 6 suggests that bromelain or bromelain-rich pineapple could be used as an antiviral against SARS-CoV-2 and future outbreaks of other coronaviruses. :end Quote
Probably not what Pfizer or J&J or Astra want to see! It will be interesting how they will spin their way out of this. [icon_lol2.gif]
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ctm2.281
LovemyBolt
Board Meister
Posts: 659
Joined: Jun 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by LovemyBolt »

seahawks2884 wrote: Sep 10th, 2021, 11:11 am Quote: For the first time, our results demonstrate that bromelain can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection via targeting ACE-2, TMPRSS2, and SARS-CoV-2 S-protein. Also, thrombosis development is a significant risk factor of multiorgan failure and death in COVID-19 patients.10 Since bromelain inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection, and its profound fibrinolytic activity 6 suggests that bromelain or bromelain-rich pineapple could be used as an antiviral against SARS-CoV-2 and future outbreaks of other coronaviruses. :end Quote
Probably not what Pfizer or J&J or Astra want to see! It will be interesting how they will spin their way out of this. [icon_lol2.gif]
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ctm2.281
All people the world over would like to see solid results from any studied treatments or anti-virals. Any health authority would be ecstatic to reduce costs for their health systems.
It has only been so far that the current vaccines are what we have now. We're all ears for cheaper, quicker responses. I'll wait for the full studies to come out. Pass me the pineapple. :)
User avatar
mexi cali
Guru
Posts: 8928
Joined: May 5th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by mexi cali »

I can't believe the anti vaxxers haven't taken over this thread. This is what they live for.

Maybe it's not controversial enough, it is pineapple after all.

And I am not being a smart *bleep* here. If this proofs out, more power.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 792
Joined: Jun 13th, 2014, 11:01 am

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by Muzza »

It appears that the bromelain trials are in vitro and not human trials. Just because something works in a test tube, does not mean it works in people. Of course, however, if it doesn't work in human trials, the conspiracy theorists will say the "truth is being suppressed".
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18887
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Hawaii had a very low case rate and death rate, proof that pineapples work against covid?
till they had a little surge recently. Did they all stop eating their pineapple, or what?
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 557
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

seahawks2884 wrote: Sep 10th, 2021, 11:11 am Quote: For the first time, our results demonstrate that bromelain can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection via targeting ACE-2, TMPRSS2, and SARS-CoV-2 S-protein. Also, thrombosis development is a significant risk factor of multiorgan failure and death in COVID-19 patients.10 Since bromelain inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection, and its profound fibrinolytic activity 6 suggests that bromelain or bromelain-rich pineapple could be used as an antiviral against SARS-CoV-2 and future outbreaks of other coronaviruses. :end Quote
Probably not what Pfizer or J&J or Astra want to see! It will be interesting how they will spin their way out of this. [icon_lol2.gif]
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ctm2.281
I heard this from my friend just a few weeks ago and was really kind of strange that over the last number of months I’ve been craving pineapple and buying it and eating it. I believe there’s no coincidences in God’s world. :-)

Bromelain It’s good for digestion I’ve known that for years.
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 557
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

mexi cali wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:31 am I can't believe the anti vaxxers haven't taken over this thread. This is what they live for.

Maybe it's not controversial enough, it is pineapple after all.

And I am not being a smart *bleep* here. If this proofs out, more power.
Speaking of food here is some food for thought it was posted on Castanet today under this article. Here’s a quote.

3 new care home deaths

“While Interior Health won't disclose the vaccination status of people who die with COVID-19, the latest provincewide data shows 48 per cent of the 54 COVID deaths between Aug. 7 and Sept. 6 were among those who were fully vaccinated“

You might want to go to the supermarket now. :-)
User avatar
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2693
Joined: Jun 7th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by binky11 »

FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Sep 15th, 2021, 10:52 pm
seahawks2884 wrote: Sep 10th, 2021, 11:11 am Quote: For the first time, our results demonstrate that bromelain can inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection via targeting ACE-2, TMPRSS2, and SARS-CoV-2 S-protein. Also, thrombosis development is a significant risk factor of multiorgan failure and death in COVID-19 patients.10 Since bromelain inhibits SARS-CoV-2 infection, and its profound fibrinolytic activity 6 suggests that bromelain or bromelain-rich pineapple could be used as an antiviral against SARS-CoV-2 and future outbreaks of other coronaviruses. :end Quote
Probably not what Pfizer or J&J or Astra want to see! It will be interesting how they will spin their way out of this. [icon_lol2.gif]
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ctm2.281
I heard this from my friend just a few weeks ago and was really kind of strange that over the last number of months I’ve been craving pineapple and buying it and eating it. I believe there’s no coincidences in God’s world. :-)

Bromelain It’s good for digestion I’ve known that for years.
:up: Also simmering grapefruit and lemon rinds for three hours, letting it cool for two hours then put in jars, acts as a close product to Hydroxychloroquine. And quercentin taken with zinc acts as ivermectin. Natures fare is selling them by the cases every day. Of course there will be 200 sceptics about this, but that’s fine. A little extra protection via natural products can’t hurt.
I agree, there is no coincidences in Gods world:). Or word.
Image
User avatar
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2693
Joined: Jun 7th, 2005, 3:36 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by binky11 »

FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Sep 15th, 2021, 11:00 pm
mexi cali wrote: Sep 14th, 2021, 9:31 am I can't believe the anti vaxxers haven't taken over this thread. This is what they live for.

Maybe it's not controversial enough, it is pineapple after all.

And I am not being a smart *bleep* here. If this proofs out, more power.
Speaking of food here is some food for thought it was posted on Castanet today under this article. Here’s a quote.

3 new care home deaths

“While Interior Health won't disclose the vaccination status of people who die with COVID-19, the latest provincewide data shows 48 per cent of the 54 COVID deaths between Aug. 7 and Sept. 6 were among those who were fully vaccinated“

You might want to go to the supermarket now. :-)


Kinda strange isn’t it. They used to love to flood us with the numbers of the unvaccinated getting covid. Now it’s the vaccinated and suddenly they stopped giving us the numbers.
When they have to bribe, coerce and threaten everyone’s livelihood and life to get this jab, well if your not suspicious by now, theres no hope. They can’t hide this forever. They have dug their own grave now, as who will they blame it on when there is still outbreaks at LTC homes when not a person unvaccinated can enter.
Image
Lore
Übergod
Posts: 1502
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2006, 1:41 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by Lore »

binky11 wrote:


Kinda strange isn’t it. They used to love to flood us with the numbers of the unvaccinated getting covid. Now it’s the vaccinated and suddenly they stopped giving us the numbers.
When they have to bribe, coerce and threaten everyone’s livelihood and life to get this jab, well if your not suspicious by now, theres no hope. They can’t hide this forever. They have dug their own grave now, as who will they blame it on when there is still outbreaks at LTC homes when not a person unvaccinated can enter.
Some vaccinated as well as unvaccinated have always gotten covid with the unvaccinated getting it more so.
They are still providing the numbers but probably not on the sites that you read.
I’m not suspicious at all although I can see some are paranoid.
You need to do some research on reputable sites so you can find out who can get or transmit covid
as you are still spreading false info.
KiloHotel
Übergod
Posts: 1099
Joined: Oct 29th, 2006, 10:04 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by KiloHotel »

All information must be sourced, authorized, and approved by the ministry of truth. Any and all information not sourced, authorized and approved by the ministry of truth is considered dangerous misinformation and should immediately be reported to the ministry of truth so that a high level investigation may be conducted and justice served to those whom are putting us all in danger.
P Swf
Posts: 5
Joined: Dec 19th, 2009, 10:22 am

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by P Swf »

KiloHotel wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 12:26 pm All information must be sourced, authorized, and approved by the ministry of truth. Any and all information not sourced, authorized and approved by the ministry of truth is considered dangerous misinformation and should immediately be reported to the ministry of truth so that a high level investigation may be conducted and justice served to those whom are putting us all in danger.

The ministry of truth...who's voices are being silenced?
https://www.jccf.ca/surgeon-fired-by-co ... -children/
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 557
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

P Swf wrote: Sep 17th, 2021, 2:21 pm
KiloHotel wrote: Sep 16th, 2021, 12:26 pm All information must be sourced, authorized, and approved by the ministry of truth. Any and all information not sourced, authorized and approved by the ministry of truth is considered dangerous misinformation and should immediately be reported to the ministry of truth so that a high level investigation may be conducted and justice served to those whom are putting us all in danger.

The ministry of truth...who's voices are being silenced?
https://www.jccf.ca/surgeon-fired-by-co ... -children/
Here is the thing. You posted a very important link. I read the story and now I’m commenting on it. It’s obviously horrendous what they’re doing to that surgeon. But the worst part of it is is that people nowadays accept it as normal. How long did it take? six months to brainwash the population? The same people who a year ago would never have believed any of this could happen are sitting back and not only watching it happen but supporting it. The people who say this is like Nazi Germany are not far from the truth at all. They don’t mean it’s like the holocaust they mean it’s like Nazi Germany prior to the holocaust when the people got brainwashed.

In my opinion the brainwashed people are not commenting on your link because they are too ashamed to.
motokelowna1
Board Meister
Posts: 621
Joined: Jun 1st, 2012, 8:18 am

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by motokelowna1 »

Well this is now the crux that Pineapple does go on PIZZA
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by Fancy »

Here's the letter:

https://www.jccf.ca/wp-content/uploads/ ... istian.pdf

A few thousand deaths is a far cry from the total recorded of 27,700.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Health”