Bromelain for covid

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board

Re: Bromelain for covid

Post by Silverstarqueen »

binky11 wrote: Sep 15th, 2021, 11:38 pm
FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Sep 15th, 2021, 11:00 pm
Speaking of food here is some food for thought it was posted on Castanet today under this article. Here’s a quote.
3 new care home deaths
“While Interior Health won't disclose the vaccination status of people who die with COVID-19, the latest provincewide data shows 48 per cent of the 54 COVID deaths between Aug. 7 and Sept. 6 were among those who were fully vaccinated“
You might want to go to the supermarket now. :-)
Kinda strange isn’t it. They used to love to flood us with the numbers of the unvaccinated getting covid. Now it’s the vaccinated and suddenly they stopped giving us the numbers.
When they have to bribe, coerce and threaten everyone’s livelihood and life to get this jab, well if your not suspicious by now, theres no hope. They can’t hide this forever. They have dug their own grave now, as who will they blame it on when there is still outbreaks at LTC homes when not a person unvaccinated can enter.
So roughly half the Covd deaths were vaccinated (mainly the over 80, more underlying health conditions), and half were the younger unvaccinated folks (even tho unvaccinated are only 25% of population)
They haven't stopped giving us numbers, of vaccinate/unvaccinated being hospitalized, in ICU, or dead.
" The deaths among the vaccinated have primarily occurred among those 80 years and older, and Dr. Bonnie Henry has said in the past that older, more vulnerable people can still suffer serious consequences from the virus even if they're vaccinated.
In comparison, deaths among the unvaccinated in the past month have occurred among people in age cohorts as young as 40-49.

Additionally, 67 per cent of the province's total population is fully vaccinated, but vaccinated people accounted for 10 per cent of the province's COVID hospitalizations between Aug. 7 and Sept. 6."
So that means the younger unvaccinated group is dying in about the same numbers as the older vaccinated group. Older folks are still going to die, and might even die of covid. But why would younger people voluntarily die of covid if the chances could be drastically reduced for them by a vaccine?
Randall T
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Randall T »

motokelowna1 wrote: Sep 29th, 2021, 8:50 am Well this is now the crux that Pineapple does go on PIZZA
And a pineapple hefeweisen (from Tree) to go along with it!
Der Beifall :130:
Saluti :130:
I birn quil I se
I Think
Guru

Post by I Think »

I will take any dewormer, aquarium cleaner, food extract, vitamin, or mineral but I am not going to get the vaccine which is proven protective covid medicine.

And to prove my point I am going to get some untested tattoo ink injected into my sacred body.
Problem with being stupid is, you don't know you're stupid
LovemyBolt
Board Meister

Post by LovemyBolt »

I Think wrote: Sep 30th, 2021, 8:16 am
And to prove my point I am going to get some untested tattoo ink injected into my sacred body.
You forgot to add my sacred _perfect_ body...'cause y'know...an alleged creator designed and made it so it must be perfect 'cause apparently that creator is perfect so how could anything they do not be....donchaknow /s
KiloHotel
Übergod

Post by KiloHotel »

I Think wrote: Sep 30th, 2021, 8:16 am I will take any dewormer, aquarium cleaner, food extract, vitamin, or mineral but I am not going to get the vaccine which is proven protective covid medicine.

Sucks to suck, sorry you are afraid of using your own discretion and that you need others to do it for you.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

KiloHotel wrote: Sep 30th, 2021, 9:33 am Sucks to suck, sorry you are afraid of using your own discretion and that you need others to do it for you.
That doesn't even make sense. Sounds like they ARE using their own discretion and doing what is appropriate for them.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Health”