Never Get Sick Again: Do these FOUR things

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
bb49
Lord of the Board

Re: Never Get Sick Again: Do these FOUR things

Post by bb49 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 3:14 pm
bb49 wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 2:08 pm
Why are you telling me what I should and should not eat?

And the last thing our society needs us another tax!
I'll leave it at that.

Because you and your type of selfish people are costing us billions and now our freedom. Stop killing our lives by lazy unhealthy actions. Ohhh I see, you want freedom of choice. Pretty crazy to think obese people aren't super spreaders and a huge burden on society. They are not productive and they consume 3x what they need, burden health care.
Gee, you're in a critical mood today.
NO BEIJING 2022

THE TWO MICHAELS. Never forget them.

CHINA. Never forgive them.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Sounds like someone should take a pint of ice cream to bed and watch some Netflix.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board

Post by alanjh595 »

Fancy wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 3:32 pm Sounds like someone should take a pint of ice cream to bed and watch some Netflix.
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Thinktank
Guru

Post by Thinktank »

Thinktank wrote: Oct 1st, 2021, 7:14 am I know several people who got extremely
sick after getting a flu shot.
Bsuds wrote: Oct 1st, 2021, 8:23 am I know several people who never got the Flu after getting a Flu shot.
Was it the flu shot that prevented them from getting the flu, or that the flu just decided to "take the year off"

The 2020-2021 flu season – the first new season since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic – was the lowest in decades. Some major cities saw zero cases. Experts said COVID-19 prevention measures such as school closures, physical distancing, masks and canceled travel resulted in less spread of the influenza virus.
Do the experts not have a conscience when they lie?

The flu just 'took the year off' to boost covid numbers, boost covid death numbers, and boost booster shot sales through the roof?
The flu has to be the most cooperative disease ever, that does whatever big pharma wants it to do.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/texas-r ... p_catchall
I especially want to thank everyone who has protected themselves from COVID-19 by getting vaccinated,” said Susan Brown, Interior Health president and CEO..... while nearly every VAXXED NHL and NBA player got covid.
liisgo
Übergod

Post by liisgo »

Great topic, to bad our governments have completely ignored the non-stop, regular, science proven, years of telling them to get their societies focused at at levels, to a healthier status. WHO and CDC has stated for years how vulnerable our country and the other rich, countries of the world are for disease, over use of the medical system, to virus, etc.
And we ignore it at all cost. More like we have become so PC that the first time our government state's the direct obvious relation between people who are unhealthy and their need for self responsibility is brought up it would be their last.
We were well warned that we are 10 times higher risk for covid illness and severity and so many just do not care.
Then because the governments are so weakly controlled by needing those same voters, those people gain power through their own lack of commitment and responsibility to all our health and well being.
A lot of people have come to understand its time they get on board, but far too many have enjoyed avoidance as seen here.
Governments that avoid shaming for votes and weakness give power to those that need its justification.
Again, great post, a spot light is now on the ones that refuse to be committed to our healthy lifestyle and it wasn't those that did nothing but look for a syn. drug to give them merit.
cheers to the others doing the actual right thing.
marvin gardens
Fledgling

Post by marvin gardens »

We have another complex discussion going on here.
The vagaries of Chapmans Ice Cream.
Think someone has been taking something stronger than ice cream.
It is Breyers ice cream that does not melt, not Chapmans.
Wheww...glad we sorted this one out.
Now, lets get back to some serious discussion :130:
Noisy Boater
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Noisy Boater »

When I have a large T Bone medium rare with a baked potato swimming in butter and sour cream I will have a caesar salad to balance it out!! What wine goes with that??
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Noisy Boater wrote: Jan 4th, 2022, 9:14 am When I have a large T Bone medium rare with a baked potato swimming in butter and sour cream I will have a caesar salad to balance it out!! What wine goes with that??
This one

https://www.vivino.com/CA/en/chateau-de ... ?year=2017
DILLIGAF
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

My wifes grandpa is 87 years old . Eats a bowl of vanilla I’ve cream everyday and minds his own business.

As for the topic some people believe only eating when you are hungry is key. Not shoving your face full because its time. The more good stuff you eat the less you will crave the bad. Lazy has us pecking at whats easy and easy is bad.
Build back the way it was.
WESTman
Übergod

Post by WESTman »

Noisy Boater wrote: Jan 4th, 2022, 9:14 am When I have a large T Bone medium rare with a baked potato swimming in butter and sour cream I will have a caesar salad to balance it out!! What wine goes with that??
That's actually a healthy meal you described there, its the vegetable oils and processed grains and other garbage that's bad.
"Medical science is making such remarkable progress that soon none of us will be well."
— A. Huxley
Noisy Boater
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Noisy Boater »

Bsuds wrote: Jan 4th, 2022, 9:30 am
This one

https://www.vivino.com/CA/en/chateau-de ... ?year=2017
The 2017 is unavailable according to them for now. Dang it. Just a 2009. Well that just wont do!! The pairing recommendation says poultry lamb and pork. I need a twist top and something I can get at the XOXO in Guayabitos!! My wine selection usually comes in a gallon jug with the finger loop in the top. Like the A n W jug!! [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.

Return to “Health”