UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 26680
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by the truth »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:10 pm
Fancy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:02 pm

So you don't know. Fair enough.
Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. Sickening.

https://youtu.be/P23EJhRWwQI
they now want to kill 5-11 year olds https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#348953
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
butcher99
Guru
Posts: 5764
Joined: Mar 6th, 2005, 8:52 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by butcher99 »

the truth wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 2:20 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:10 pm

Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. Sickening.

https://youtu.be/P23EJhRWwQI
they now want to kill 5-11 year olds https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#348953
Just who the hell are "they" What do "they" gain from killing anyone?.
Vaccines are to stop you from getting covid. Don't get it can't spread it. Pretty simple.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 11:31 am
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 8:10 pm

Kelowna young women badly injured from vaccine. Forced by employer. Can't wait to help her sue them. It's the *bleep* employers who will be held liable. Sickening.

https://youtu.be/P23EJhRWwQI
I tried to listen to this but after 5 min still had not cut to the chase. Waste of time. Is there an abreviated version?
Jabba Jabba? is this a serious conversation?

Kelowna young woman was injured from the vaccine. She was athletic and hiked often. Her employer forced her to get the shot and now she cannot walk. The doctors refused to report it as a vaccine injury and she has gotten no financial help. Destroyer her life.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:08 pm Kelowna young woman was injured from the vaccine. She was athletic and hiked often. Her employer forced her to get the shot and now she cannot walk. The doctors refused to report it as a vaccine injury and she has gotten no financial help. Destroyer her life.
At what point in the video is she mentioned?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18887
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Whoever "she" is, she isn't interviewed, and it doesn't say how the vaccine caused this injury (if in fact it did). Is she the only person in the world who has had this particular result supposedly from the vaccine? There is no explanation of MRI results, maybe she got some other condition. This is very vague. And it's odd that she does not appear in the interview.
Although you claim employer forced her to get the vaccine, the parents say she didn't say no either, so that doesn't add up. It sounds like she got the vaccine willingly, just as most health care workers did, in Dec. 2020?
3.8 million people fully vaccinated in b.c. and this person says the vaccine paralyzed her. How come it has not paralyzed anyone else?
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:28 pm Whoever "she" is, she isn't interviewed, and it doesn't say how the vaccine caused this injury (if in fact it did). Is she the only person in the world who has had this particular result supposedly from the vaccine? There is no explanation of MRI results, maybe she got some other condition. This is very vague. And it's odd that she does not appear in the interview.
Although you claim employer forced her to get the vaccine, the parents say she didn't say no either, so that doesn't add up. It sounds like she got the vaccine willingly, just as most health care workers did, in Dec. 2020?
THis is pointless. There are unlimited amounts of people reporting their injuries. Many are incapable of walking etc which is what happened to her. This is what this vaccine does. What happens when you get a small blood clot in your brain? Neurological damage. I am done speaking to a brick wall. You have done no real research. Research involves seeking all EXPERT opinions on this subject. You fail to do the other 50% of the research which is why you willingly remain ignorant and waste everyone's energy. "What injuries, it's not in the data reported by the criminals" Come on .... Imagine if cigarette scientists that claimed it was safe were never questioned. Uhhh those scientists are criminals. Same ones making corportations billions all while creating massive government control. "Oh nobody would kill people for power" This mindset is so childish. There are sick people who will gladly kill anyone for power and money. Have you booked your booster yet?
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

She's at least getting better - using a walker now. The results of all the tests would need to be scrutinized to get a better idea of the issues.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18887
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:41 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:28 pm Whoever "she" is, she isn't interviewed, and it doesn't say how the vaccine caused this injury (if in fact it did). Is she the only person in the world who has had this particular result supposedly from the vaccine? There is no explanation of MRI results, maybe she got some other condition. This is very vague. And it's odd that she does not appear in the interview.
Although you claim employer forced her to get the vaccine, the parents say she didn't say no either, so that doesn't add up. It sounds like she got the vaccine willingly, just as most health care workers did, in Dec. 2020?
THis is pointless. There are unlimited amounts of people reporting their injuries. Many are incapable of walking etc which is what happened to her. This is what this vaccine does. What happens when you get a small blood clot in your brain? Neurological damage. I am done speaking to a brick wall. You have done no real research. Research involves seeking all EXPERT opinions on this subject. You fail to do the other 50% of the research which is why you willingly remain ignorant and waste everyone's energy. "What injuries, it's not in the data reported by the criminals" Come on .... Imagine if cigarette scientists that claimed it was safe were never questioned. Uhhh those scientists are criminals. Same ones making corportations billions all while creating massive government control. "Oh nobody would kill people for power" This mindset is so childish. There are sick people who will gladly kill anyone for power and money. Have you booked your booster yet?
Unfortunately "she" was not available for the interview, but from what I heard, a blood clot was not identified as the cause, are you just guessing? That's not the way medicine, or appropriate treatment goes. Without knowing exactly the cause, how it happened, then this is all speculation. I'd rather hear from her in person, wouldn't that be an important part of "research" regarding this case?
You say, do research, well I am looking at just about the only link provided, and it's not my fault if it doesn't provide more evidence of vaccine injuries. It spends a lot of time talking about one case, with not a lot of evidence as to how the vaccine caused these problems. I am skeptical because it's not as simple as it seems. I had some wierd physical symptoms too at one point, and what my doctor thought it might be, it wasn't. It turned out to be something else altogether. so presumptions are just that, until tests show what is going on.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Oct 18th, 2021, 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:41 pm ...What happens when you get a small blood clot in your brain? Neurological damage. I am done speaking to a brick wall. You have done no real research. Research involves seeking all EXPERT opinions on this subject. ....
People get blood clots on the brain WITHOUT vaccines. And please stop talking to people as if THEY haven't done research. Some of us have posted many verifiable documents and studies by doctors. When YOU can do the same, then you can talk about research and maybe someone will listen.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:41 pm .... Come on .... Imagine if cigarette scientists that claimed it was safe were never questioned. ....
Terrible comparison -cigarette smoking has been known to be unhealthy since the 50's.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:11 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:41 pm ...What happens when you get a small blood clot in your brain? Neurological damage. I am done speaking to a brick wall. You have done no real research. Research involves seeking all EXPERT opinions on this subject. ....
People get blood clots on the brain WITHOUT vaccines. And please stop talking to people as if THEY haven't done research. Some of us have posted many verifiable documents and studies by doctors. When YOU can do the same, then you can talk about research and maybe someone will listen.
How do you not know that these vaccines have cause lots of blood clots? Lots being way more than normal. What makes you confident that the data being reporting in Canada is accurate? If it were accurate, doctors would not be getting punished for reporting injuries. I know a nurse who works at the hospital and they are reporting far more miscarriages. There are reports of babies dying after drinking breast milk. We now know covid is a vascular disease and so Remdesevir destroys the kidneys, kidneys clean your blood. Sounds like a really dumb drug to use. I hope you guys are around when the truth is reported to the masses. You will think back to all our debates and realize, "Geez I don't know how I was so blind, everything makes sense now" Genocide happens, Medical murder and experimentation has happened recently, they want lower population ADMITIDLY, they are ushering in a Great reset, they are linking the Vaccine passports to a social credit system, I know of a guy who used his QR code to get into a restaurant and cops showed up 5 min later to arrest him as he had a warrant out for his arrest. Your tiny window you look through is your biggest flaw. You need to have a large basis of knowledge to see the whole picture. You should be able to see the medical tyranny from the evidence. Evidence are pieces of the puzzle which give you the ability to see what's actually happening. You guys assume people in power care about society. That's going against all history. History is full of insane acts done for power. War is pretty much happening all the time and Canadians have been so sheltered that their simple minded psyche fails to use that fact in their opinions.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Kelownamade »

Fancy wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:13 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 4:41 pm .... Come on .... Imagine if cigarette scientists that claimed it was safe were never questioned. ....
Terrible comparison -cigarette smoking has been known to be unhealthy since the 50's.
It was only known to be harmful when it was discovered. Prior to that, people didn't know. What if vaccines are damaging people but they haven't or aren't capable of researching and understanding the science of it. When they come out and tell us they were very harmful, then the masses will know. You assume vaccines are safe and effective but the science doesn't prove that. We could have been getting poisoned, causing certain illnesses and they stopped the poisoning to correlate with the vaccines. There are no studies that prove a vaccine stops anything. We see that 95% of polio today is the strain from the oral vaccine. The masses are definitely getting dumber.
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:34 pm How do you not know that these vaccines have cause lots of blood clots? ...
Don't assume thanks.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:34 pm ... What makes you confident that the data being reporting in Canada is accurate? ...
Never said a thing about that - wrong poster? The rest of your post is just rambling.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 60371
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 18th, 2021, 6:38 pm .... but they haven't or aren't capable of researching and understanding the science of it. ....
By all means tell all the scientists and doctors they aren't capable of understanding the science - I'm sure they'll have an opinion on that.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Health”