UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 604
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm
Has everyone read my post about "Rumble" yet ?

Rumble is the ground that anti-vaxxers and the CTs have been driven back to in order to find a website that will allow these types of opinions.
Lol You mean like that pesky site called the FDA? :biggrin:
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 604
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

nanita wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:34 pm Geez, just had a look at old Bonnie Henry's stats. Even with the dubious reporting those vaccinated cases are sure creeping up! It's no surprise, of course, looking at places that rolled out the vaccines early like Israel.
Still, pretty tough to justify the vaxx passport in light of this info. Anyway, I am just so happy that I continue to have great health and that I have been able to remain unvaccinated. I am fortunate that I am still able to work out and eat out as I have some 'workarounds' but I do hope society will wake up from its mass psychosis before any more damage is done.
Indeed, Little Bonnie Henry’s goal post just keeps on moving faster than the Road Runner! Beep! beep!

. And she admitted on the briefing yesterday that the vaccine passport is punitive and designed to motivate the unvaccinated to get vaccinated. She actually admitted that I guess the heck with all those businesses that aren’t able to make money, Or dividing society the way she has been. I knew that there was more to this agenda of the vaccine passport. Now she doesn’t want you sitting at your family’s dinner table either at Thanksgiving. She’s definitely a little black widow isn’t she?
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 604
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

bb49 wrote: Oct 5th, 2021, 1:37 pm
alanjh595 wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:28 pm

Has everyone read my post about "Rumble" yet ?

Rumble is the ground that anti-vaxxers and the CTs have been driven back to in order to find a website that will allow these types of opinions.
Rumble, found in the same section in the library as "bitchute".
But nothing there in regards to the main topic here.
Directly in response to your question. Maybe you should read the link
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 20390
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Silverstarqueen »

FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 10:33 pm
nanita wrote: Oct 4th, 2021, 4:34 pm Geez, just had a look at old Bonnie Henry's stats. Even with the dubious reporting those vaccinated cases are sure creeping up! It's no surprise, of course, looking at places that rolled out the vaccines early like Israel.
Still, pretty tough to justify the vaxx passport in light of this info. Anyway, I am just so happy that I continue to have great health and that I have been able to remain unvaccinated. I am fortunate that I am still able to work out and eat out as I have some 'workarounds' but I do hope society will wake up from its mass psychosis before any more damage is done.
Indeed, Little Bonnie Henry’s goal post just keeps on moving faster than the Road Runner! Beep! beep!

. And she admitted on the briefing yesterday that the vaccine passport is punitive and designed to motivate the unvaccinated to get vaccinated. She actually admitted that I guess the heck with all those businesses that aren’t able to make money, Or dividing society the way she has been. I knew that there was more to this agenda of the vaccine passport. Now she doesn’t want you sitting at your family’s dinner table either at Thanksgiving. She’s definitely a little black widow isn’t she?
Henry's message re:Tx'giving gatherings: "Keep your groups small, especially if there are elderly present" Now how does that equate to not wanting you to have dinner with your family at Thanksgiving? The last thing our hospitals need now is a post-thanksgiving surge.
foenix
Guru
Posts: 6814
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by foenix »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 3rd, 2021, 7:04 pm https://dailysceptic.org/2021/10/01/dea ... out-began/

What excuse are you going to use for this? Covid... yes it is the Certificate Of Vaccination Identification that is causing the problems. Coercion is illegal.
I would like to see the raw data because the author seems to misinterpret the graph. If 2021 had higher death rates per time period shouldn't the 2021 graph be above the 2020 graph? I know 2020 was an anomaly compared to years 2017-2019 and the graphs for those years are above the 2020 graph to indicate more teen deaths for those years.....so by the same reasoning if 2021 had more teen deaths, the graph should be above the 2020 graph, no?
e.png
Here's the 2020 teen deaths compared to 2017-2019


d.PNG
Fewer Children Died in 2020, Despite the Pandemic. Experts Are Trying to Figure Out Why

https://time.com/5929751/childhood-mort ... -covid-19/

Sure looks like statistical manipulation to fit a narrative to me or at least misinterpreting the actual graph because to me it looks like the teenage deaths for 2021 is lower than 2020 which was already pretty low.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rustled
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 15783
Joined: Dec 26th, 2010, 12:47 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by rustled »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 6:43 am
FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 10:33 pm

Indeed, Little Bonnie Henry’s goal post just keeps on moving faster than the Road Runner! Beep! beep!

. And she admitted on the briefing yesterday that the vaccine passport is punitive and designed to motivate the unvaccinated to get vaccinated. She actually admitted that I guess the heck with all those businesses that aren’t able to make money, Or dividing society the way she has been. I knew that there was more to this agenda of the vaccine passport. Now she doesn’t want you sitting at your family’s dinner table either at Thanksgiving. She’s definitely a little black widow isn’t she?
Henry's message re:Tx'giving gatherings: "Keep your groups small, especially if there are elderly present" Now how does that equate to not wanting you to have dinner with your family at Thanksgiving? The last thing our hospitals need now is a post-thanksgiving surge.
She is asking people to make sure those who are coming to dinner are vaccinated:
"This virus is still out there and if you're going to have older members of your family coming together, then you want to make sure that everybody who comes into your household is immunized."
To get this close to being back on topic, this won't be possible for families with children under 12. Is the risk high enough to exclude people we love? Seems unlikely to me.
:topic:
Ideology...gives evil-doing its long-sought justification and gives the evildoer the necessary steadfastness and determination...[it] is the social theory which helps to make his actions seem good instead of bad in his own and others' eyes...
-Solzhenitsyn
foenix
Guru
Posts: 6814
Joined: Mar 30th, 2020, 1:30 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by foenix »

I guess it's up to every family in weighing the risk vs reward....personally, if I had a granny or grankpa over 80, I wouldn't invite them if I had kids that weren't vaccinated.......

'Worrying' rise in new COVID-19 cases among children under 10: B.C. data analyst
The demographic makeup of COVID-19 cases in British Columbia has shifted dramatically in recent weeks, with children under 10 years old now making up the biggest share of confirmed new infections in the province.

Since the first week of September, cases in that age group went from roughly 12 per day for every 100,000 people to 19 on Sept. 23, the highest per-capita infection rate of any age group, and the one skyrocketing as the others go down.

The analysis comes from one of the province’s most high-profile data analysts and a member of the B.C. COVID-19 modelling group, which is made up of independent scientists and researchers.

"It's the highest it's been and it still looks like it's rising,” said data scientist Jens von Bergmann. ”Right now, those under 10 years old are more getting infected than they ever have at any timeframe during this pandemic."

Von Bergmann notes that, although the sudden surge coincides with the start of school, there’s no guarantee that’s what’s driving the numbers. Still, with B.C. not requiring students in Kindergarten to Grade 3 to wear masks, he’s urging public health officials to prioritize analysis of the phenomenon
https://bc.ctvnews.ca/covid-19-cases-am ... -1.5600276
FreeSpirit4Ever
Board Meister
Posts: 604
Joined: Jul 12th, 2021, 11:42 am

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by FreeSpirit4Ever »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 6:43 am
FreeSpirit4Ever wrote: Oct 6th, 2021, 10:33 pm

Indeed, Little Bonnie Henry’s goal post just keeps on moving faster than the Road Runner! Beep! beep!

. And she admitted on the briefing yesterday that the vaccine passport is punitive and designed to motivate the unvaccinated to get vaccinated. She actually admitted that I guess the heck with all those businesses that aren’t able to make money, Or dividing society the way she has been. I knew that there was more to this agenda of the vaccine passport. Now she doesn’t want you sitting at your family’s dinner table either at Thanksgiving. She’s definitely a little black widow isn’t she?
Henry's message re:Tx'giving gatherings: "Keep your groups small, especially if there are elderly present" Now how does that equate to not wanting you to have dinner with your family at Thanksgiving? The last thing our hospitals need now is a post-thanksgiving surge.
You need to listen to the briefing again it is just as I said.
Zedi
Übergod
Posts: 1577
Joined: Jul 9th, 2014, 9:51 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Zedi »

rustled wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 9:16 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 7th, 2021, 6:43 am
Henry's message re:Tx'giving gatherings: "Keep your groups small, especially if there are elderly present" Now how does that equate to not wanting you to have dinner with your family at Thanksgiving? The last thing our hospitals need now is a post-thanksgiving surge.
She is asking people to make sure those who are coming to dinner are vaccinated:
"This virus is still out there and if you're going to have older members of your family coming together, then you want to make sure that everybody who comes into your household is immunized."
To get this close to being back on topic, this won't be possible for families with children under 12. Is the risk high enough to exclude people we love? Seems unlikely to me.
:topic:
Two children have died with covid in BC since the start of the pandemic, not due to covid. Both had underlying health conditions. I believe one had leukaemia. That age demographic is more likely to die of the flu or anything else like getting hit by lightning than covid. Our media is starting to pump the fear narrative of how many kids are getting covid. Just in time as they want to jab 5-11 year olds. How convenient!
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

Zedi wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 9:40 am Two children have died with covid in BC since the start of the pandemic, not due to covid. Both had underlying health conditions. I believe one had leukaemia. That age demographic is more likely to die of the flu or anything else like getting hit by lightning than covid. Our media is starting to pump the fear narrative of how many kids are getting covid. Just in time as they want to jab 5-11 year olds. How convenient!
Some people would survive other illnesses because of treatments available.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27739
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2021, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2021, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
alanjh595
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21334
Joined: Oct 20th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by alanjh595 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2021, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Bring back the LIKE button.
User avatar
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet
Posts: 27739
Joined: May 16th, 2007, 9:24 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2021, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal attack
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
User avatar
Fancy
Insanely Prolific
Posts: 62903
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 6:23 pm

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Fancy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 12th, 2021, 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Health”