UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Jonrox

Re: UK Deaths among teenagers up 56% since vaccine rollout

Post by Jonrox »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:58 am If it takes a dumb person 10 000 hours of studying to be able to understand what's occurring and an intelligent person only 100 hours, do you think the dumb people are going to invest that amount of time to analyze the data?
You're vastly underestimating what it takes to understand what's going on. It takes years of dedicated study, experience, and education to grasp it. Not 100 hours. It actually takes geniuses more than 10,000 hours to understand it. Like I said earlier, the Dunning-Kruger effect is on full display these days.
Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.
Basically it amounts to people being too dumb too understand that they're dumb, which in turn results in them thinking they're way smarter than they actually are, especially in comparison to people who actually understand the concept being discussed. I think my earlier chess example explained it fairly well.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Fancy wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 10:08 am
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:58 am There are TRUTHS in this world. ...
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Make a good tag line
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:24 am
Jonrox wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 8:54 am It's interesting to see the "I'm smarter than you" debate pop up. None of us is smart enough to actually understand and discuss the science behind this. I'll paraphrase a great series of tweets I saw recently...

I just want to point out here that it was not an "I am smarter than you" debate. There was only one person here playing that card That person was not me. It takes at least two to have a debate. . I like to believe I am adult enough to not get into that juvenile nonsense.

If someone wants to believe they are extremely intelligent go for it.
Now back to our regularly scheduled nonsense
:up: :up: :up: :up: :up:
Bring back the LIKE button.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Jonrox wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 10:46 am
Basically it amounts to people being too dumb too understand that they're dumb, which in turn results in them thinking they're way smarter than they actually are, especially in comparison to people who actually understand the concept being discussed. I think my earlier chess example explained it fairly well.
So if you're stupid you are too stupid to know that you're stupid so you just continue to prove to everyone else just how stupid you really are.

I think there are a few threads and posters on here dedicated to that theory.
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:58 am

There are TRUTHS in this world. Anyone who takes an experimental shot during a period of clearly fraud and tyranny is not too bright. Hence why PHD's and experts with higher IQ's are not taking the shot.

95% of those who died from covid has 4 comorbidities. They were dying . 5% who didn't have comorbidities died from poor treatment caused by toxic protocols directed to be used by doctors.

Computer comment was a simple example of comparing a low IQ person to the computing power from the 70s vs an intelligent person with a state of the art computer. If it takes a dumb person 10 000 hours of studying to be able to understand what's occurring and an intelligent person only 100 hours, do you think the dumb people are going to invest that amount of time to analyze the data? No they won't, so they will die.
I was not going to bother replying to you anymore but you are getting ridiculous. How do you know PHDs and experts with higher iq's are not taking the shot. Do you have anything to back up this opinion. Because, that is all it is.
Here is a report on those refusing to get vaccinated. It is not Doctors and highly educated. It is the blue collar worker. In the healthcare field it is mostly the aids who are not getting vaccinated. The Doctors etc are getting vaccinated. Puts the lie to another of your opinions.
https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/covid-19 ... ca-and-why

95% of those who died had 4 comorbidities? Really? Where did that come from. Another opinion with nothing to back it up.
Now, I know where that 95% figure comes from and you have this backwards as well. That is not what it says at all.

And yes, some "less intelligent" people would spend 10,000 hours to figure things out. Some people regardless of their intelligence can keep a train of thought going. Some less intelligent people have the tenacity to stick to one subject until they do understand it.

Some less intelligent, or dumb people as you would call them, have figured out that there is nothing harmful in the vaccine. They have managed to figure out that if 6.5 billion doses or even 6.5 million doses have been given out over a year and a half and there has been no harm the chance of it being harmful is negligable. Despite what Joe Rogan and Bitchute tell you.
If you wish to post more of your own "facts" please back them up with a little research. Research that does not include Joe Rogan or a conspiracy site or some random post on facebook.
If you really want to go down the rabbit hole with this whole, "the vaccine will kill you eventually" nonsense you might want to try www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy.
butcher99
Guru

Post by butcher99 »

Bsuds wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 11:04 am
So if you're stupid you are too stupid to know that you're stupid so you just continue to prove to everyone else just how stupid you really are.

I think there are a few threads and posters on here dedicated to that theory.
It is actually a really good article to read. Really makes one think on how you perceive your own intelligence.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

butcher99 wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 10:54 am
Make a good tag line
:up:
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:58 am There are TRUTHS in this world. ...
Yes. It's a fact that cases and deaths rose after vaccinations. It's a fact that countries with accurate data are showing the vaccine is killing more than the unvaccinated. This is still the case even though most doctors do not report vaccine injuries or deaths. Safe drugs are being suppressed even though ethical expert doctors are seeing real world remedy to covid. This is all factual and I don't need a study to prove this. If a study told you that driving your car into a tree would cause no damage, would that be smart to follow the study? Do you realize there are many cases of fraudulent studies done in order to push drugs and other products? Politicians are liars and they lie for profit. scientists are the same.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 11:54 am

Yes. ...
Do you intend on posting any verifiable data? So far all you've posted is your opinion.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Kelownamade »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 9:58 am If it takes a dumb person 10 000 hours of studying to be able to understand what's occurring and an intelligent person only 100 hours, do you think the dumb people are going to invest that amount of time to analyze the data?
You're vastly underestimating what it takes to understand what's going on. It takes years of dedicated study, experience, and education to grasp it. Not 100 hours. It actually takes geniuses more than 10,000 hours to understand it. Like I said earlier, the Dunning-Kruger effect is on full display these days.
Dunning-Kruger effect, in psychology, a cognitive bias whereby people with limited knowledge or competence in a given intellectual or social domain greatly overestimate their own knowledge or competence in that domain relative to objective criteria or to the performance of their peers or of people in general.
I have over 10 000 hours in my study of medicine, health, biology etc. That was just an example for perspective. If my IQ is 131, and I am very successful in anything I do, your comment of the Dunning-Kruger effect is ridiculous. Someone who has done the work and has a great memory and the IQ to understand it all is going to be confident and that confidence comes from a decade of dealing with problem that blows people away. My mind works well and when I get things correct, it builds confidence. I think things through thoroughly and have a vast knowledge base which allows me to connect the dots. Why don't we make claims on here and see who turns out to be more accurate. Time will tell and I would prefer reality to play out where we solve the harmful vaccine damage, possibly using RNA technology to fix this botched experiment. Unless that happens, there will be alarming deaths through the next 6 months.
binky11
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by binky11 »

post count has NOTHING to do with the topic.
Last edited by Triple 6 on Oct 15th, 2021, 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic. baiting.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Fancy wrote: Oct 12th, 2021, 10:36 am Well to get back to topic - how about this little eye opener:
“2020 is not a ‘normal’ year to compare with,” Garrett said.
https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-818000433358
Instead of talking about IQ which appears to be irrelevant how about discussing the actual topic? I found this article to be of interest. Anything to add that’s verifiable?
Jonrox

Post by Jonrox »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 15th, 2021, 7:01 pm

I have over 10 000 hours in my study of medicine, health, biology etc. That was just an example for perspective. If my IQ is 131, and I am very successful in anything I do, your comment of the Dunning-Kruger effect is ridiculous. Someone who has done the work and has a great memory and the IQ to understand it all is going to be confident and that confidence comes from a decade of dealing with problem that blows people away. My mind works well and when I get things correct, it builds confidence. I think things through thoroughly and have a vast knowledge base which allows me to connect the dots. Why don't we make claims on here and see who turns out to be more accurate. Time will tell and I would prefer reality to play out where we solve the harmful vaccine damage, possibly using RNA technology to fix this botched experiment. Unless that happens, there will be alarming deaths through the next 6 months.
If you have that much training, you should know more than me. But your knowledge is like that of a child compared to the real experts.

That being said, I don't think we'll see an alarming number of deaths due to the vaccine over the next 6 months. I guess we'll see if your over 10,000 hours of training makes your prediction more accurate than mine.
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Wouldn't be the first time someone with book learning, struggled to apply said lessons in a real life situation.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Urban Cowboy wrote: Oct 17th, 2021, 11:29 am Wouldn't be the first time someone with book learning, struggled to apply said lessons in a real life situation.
Wouldn't someone be able to point to a book that they've learned from?

Return to “Health”