Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21777
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

vinnied wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:43 pm
Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 6:42 pm Until there is not, as they gradually succumb to the disease of the unvaccinated.
succumb to a virus with a 99% survival rate?
more people are succumbing to the disease of the unvaccinated that are jabbed then not.
But thats ok right, given most people are jabbed.
Not true. Vaccinated have a lower rate of serious illness and ICU admission.
It's sad when people have to make stuff up and spread misinformation in order to feel better about being unvaccinated.
Beerhunter341
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 783
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 2:09 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Beerhunter341 »

spooker wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:42 pm
Kelownamade wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 8:14 pm

I truly cannot believe how psychotic some people are. We saw who used health passports in the recent history. Now we are seeing it again along with massive censorship and fraud yet some people think this is okay. This just shows how disturbing some peoples minds are. "You have a choice to be fired for not wanting to risk your life for something that has a 99% survival rate and the vaccine doesn't stop the spread or contracting it but we are so afraid that we exclude you from society when the vaccine essentially does nothing positive" Biden, fauci and the other tyrants said they would not mandate vaccines. Another lie. Fauci funded the virus and he is in charge of the solution? How dumb are we? Who would trust anyone in power when the main guy created it and lied to congress about it. That is a crime. I wonder if the sheep accept liars are honest because they themselves are liars?
Can you state anything to back up any of the claims you just made? About the only thing that I can match up to reality is that Biden said he wouldn't impose a national mandate for vaccinations ... but unfortunately there's too much misinformation out there that the vaccination rates weren't to the point they needed to be and then we got delta'd sadly ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55193939
Since you used a BBC then you must believe their reporting. So there is this...
https://www.bbc.com/news/57932699
Did the US fund virus research in China?
Yes, it did contribute some funds.

Dr Fauci, as well as being an adviser to President Biden, is the director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the US government's National Institutes of Health (NIH).
User avatar
spooker
Guru
Posts: 5223
Joined: May 12th, 2009, 5:18 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by spooker »

Beerhunter341 wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 3:42 am Since you used a BBC then you must believe their reporting. So there is this...
https://www.bbc.com/news/57932699
Did the US fund virus research in China?
Yes, it did contribute some funds.

Dr Fauci, as well as being an adviser to President Biden, is the director of the US National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the US government's National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Sure, lots of virus research occurs all the time ... coincidence is not causation ... there's also more coverage here with further information: https://theintercept.com/2021/10/21/vir ... periments/
--
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, many are strong at the broken places.”
― Ernest Hemingway
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4040
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by vinnied »

Kodidad wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 9:41 pm
vinnied wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:43 pm
succumb to a virus with a 99% survival rate?
more people are succumbing to the disease of the unvaccinated that are jabbed then not.
But thats ok right, given most people are jabbed.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6151008

Unvaccinated in B.C. hospitalized with COVID-19 at a rate 17 times higher than fully vaccinated
Yeah, and your point is?
You said until the doctors and nurses "SUCCUMB" to the disease. How quickly you change your wording
viewtopic.php?p=2906537#p2906537
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 4040
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by vinnied »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 10:41 pm
vinnied wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 7:43 pm
succumb to a virus with a 99% survival rate?
more people are succumbing to the disease of the unvaccinated that are jabbed then not.
But thats ok right, given most people are jabbed.
Not true. Vaccinated have a lower rate of serious illness and ICU admission.
It's sad when people have to make stuff up and spread misinformation in order to feel better about being unvaccinated.
your supposed to be pretty smart, yet you dont know what succumbing to a disease is
Here let me help you
"SUCCUMB
.die from the effect of a disease or injury."

No misinformation on my part.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Sparki55
Guru
Posts: 5310
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 9:14 pm All laws are authoritarian then. It's just a vaccine, it's not like you are being asked to cut off your leg. why not just get it and make your life easier? or not.
No, they are not.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21777
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

vinnied wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 6:20 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 10:41 pm
Not true. Vaccinated have a lower rate of serious illness and ICU admission.
It's sad when people have to make stuff up and spread misinformation in order to feel better about being unvaccinated.
your supposed to be pretty smart, yet you dont know what succumbing to a disease is
Here let me help you
"SUCCUMB
.die from the effect of a disease or injury."

No misinformation on my part.
I'm not especially smart (although since Kelownamade showed his cards, I know I am smarter than he is, but he probably lied about that too).
I know what succumb means, but curious why you needed a dictionary to look it up.
People don't just suddenly up and die in the streets with covid ,although some deniers have demanded to know why there are not bodies in the streets. Guess where you find the soon-to-be-dead covid patients?

First comes asymptomatic few days or a week, then usually mild or moderate illness (another week or two), then some are hosptialized or eventually are in ICU. They could be there for days or weeks and still die.
So cases don't tell us directly how many will die, but lots of cases certainly indicates the general numbers who will end up in hospital then ICU(a greater percentage of UN vaccinated). High ICU numbers leads to high deaths. Most of customers being in hospital or ICU from a minority group of the unvaccinated, means that their rate of dying is higher than the vaccinated, all other factors being equal. This has been explained so many times, you would have to be living under a rock not to understand the connection between being unvaccinated, ending up in ICU and death.
Anti-vaxxers then show their brilliance, "Don't look at the Unvaccinated who are dead, Look at the very rare deaths from the vaccine." Those are the smart ones.
I'm convinced that the Covid deniers and anti-vaxxers have read so many lies, told so many lies that they have started to believe their own lies now.
In countries with high vaccination rates, the deaths have dropped by about 90%. So clearly vaccination has greatly reduced the deaths.

The vaccines even reduce deaths not due to covid.
"Pfizer vaccine recipients were found to have a mortality rate of 4.2 deaths per 1,000 vaccinated people per year after the first dose, and 3.5 after the second dose, compared to 11.1 in the unvaccinated comparison group (See table

* Moderna vaccine recipients had 3.7 deaths per 1,000 people per year after the first dose, and 3.4 after the second; the unvaccinated comparison group had a mortality rate of 11.1 per 1,000 people per year.

So, Covid deaths in the U.k. from Jan to July21:
UNvaccinated: 38,964 covid deaths
Fully vaccinated: 640
Daily deaths in Jan.: over 1000.... Daily deaths in July to aug 40-140.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Oct 25th, 2021, 8:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
LovemyBolt
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 949
Joined: Jun 19th, 2020, 8:07 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by LovemyBolt »

Sparki55 wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 6:23 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 24th, 2021, 9:14 pm All laws are authoritarian then. It's just a vaccine, it's not like you are being asked to cut off your leg. why not just get it and make your life easier? or not.
No, they are not.
Yes, they are.
We are not completely free. Any entity that has assumed power backed up by guns make laws that restrict our freedoms. That's authoritarian. Humans used to be anarchic. They figured out that working together in a society works better for their survival. Now they all have to agree to some restrictions so that all get along in common survival. If you don't agree with those restrictions then you're no longer welcome and you leave.
But with larger populations of a society that becomes more difficult.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21777
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

There was a time when the idea of putting people in jail for causing death while driving drunk, would have been considered ludicrous. It was an accident right? Now we hold people responsible for those kinds of "accidents", because some deliberate behaviors, which threaten the public welfare have consequences now.
So what's the difference between freely spreading a virus and causing ultimately several times the deaths in a society, and not causing those deaths? Our hospitals can't function, can't serve ALL of its patients, when it is occupied with serving those who would not make a small effort to stay out, when they could have, just by getting a vaccine. So now there's a consequence for that.
Anti-vaxxers were not concerned when tens of thousands of canadians ended up in hospital or dead. They can't be bothered to do one simple thing. So, fine, they aren't going to be treated exactly like everyone else who just made that little effort to save lives. And it has, because the deaths have dropped in every country where people were widely vaccinated. U.k went from over a thousand deaths per day to a hundred or less. So we do know that the vaccine is reducing the death rate by a lot.
We can't make anti-vaxxers get a vaccine, (that would be forcing them), just like we can't make drivers stop driving drunk, but we can make them wish they had.
Sparki55
Guru
Posts: 5310
Joined: Feb 24th, 2013, 1:38 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

LovemyBolt wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 7:01 am Yes, they are.
We are not completely free. Any entity that has assumed power backed up by guns make laws that restrict our freedoms. That's authoritarian. Humans used to be anarchic. They figured out that working together in a society works better for their survival. Now they all have to agree to some restrictions so that all get along in common survival. If you don't agree with those restrictions then you're no longer welcome and you leave.
But with larger populations of a society that becomes more difficult.
When laws are arrived at with logic and reason, they are respected. Laws, rules, etc. are created that don't have a solid argument are the issue.

Not murdering people is a good law that is backed up by sound logic, nobody wants to die a premature death at the hands of another so we all agree to outlaw it. Banning guns to combat murder, especially tools that are used for sport and hunting start to breakdown in logic.

Not spreading a virus is a good idea during a pandemic. Enforcing masks, border restrictions and distancing in public spaces is met with logical reasoning. Forcing everyone to get a vaccine through employment termination isn't logical since those who take the vaccines are protected.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 855
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 7:13 am There was a time when the idea of putting people in jail for causing death while driving drunk, would have been considered ludicrous. It was an accident right? Now we hold people responsible for those kinds of "accidents", because some deliberate behaviors, which threaten the public welfare have consequences now.
So what's the difference between freely spreading a virus and causing ultimately several times the deaths in a society, and not causing those deaths? Our hospitals can't function, can't serve ALL of its patients, when it is occupied with serving those who would not make a small effort to stay out, when they could have, just by getting a vaccine. So now there's a consequence for that.
Anti-vaxxers were not concerned when tens of thousands of canadians ended up in hospital or dead. They can't be bothered to do one simple thing. So, fine, they aren't going to be treated exactly like everyone else who just made that little effort to save lives. And it has, because the deaths have dropped in every country where people were widely vaccinated. U.k went from over a thousand deaths per day to a hundred or less. So we do know that the vaccine is reducing the death rate by a lot.
We can't make anti-vaxxers get a vaccine, (that would be forcing them), just like we can't make drivers stop driving drunk, but we can make them wish they had.

Driving and driving is a clearly dangerous and irresponsible act. Healthy people not willing to be guinea pigs where many people are dying and getting injured from the vaccine when the virus is not a threat to healthy people. I am not responsible for unhealthy people getting sick. If you believe the data being put out, you're not aware or you're willfully ignorant. Do you think it's accurate to not report injuries after vaccination when it's the law to report them. Do you think punishing doctors who are reporting injuries is okay? Why are they so afraid of the truth? why did the FDA say these vaccines are killing more than they are saving? You continually dismiss this. The fact you think unvaccinated should be punished for not risking their lives when the virus isn't a threat.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21777
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

There are always a small minority who won't respect a law, otherwise there would be no murders or thefts. What happened to their logic?
When you have 85% vaccinated, the logic sunk in I guess to quite a few people.
Some areas have only 5-10% that still are not vaccinated , a very few can't get vaccinated, and for some they see no reason to vaccinate, or the law didn't seem so logical to them, while it did to the other 90% or so.
Try going into a court and using logic as your defense. '' Well Your Honor, the law didn't seem logical to me, so I am asking that there be no consequences for me."
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Oct 25th, 2021, 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
common_sense_guy
Übergod
Posts: 1487
Joined: Nov 23rd, 2017, 12:40 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by common_sense_guy »

Happy Hall Oween123 wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 1:09 pm if people cannot see by now what is going on , there is no hope for this country. They told us "just 2 weeks" They told us " if seniors and people with poor health get the shot we will be fine" They told us " Once you get vaccinated you will be safe"
they told us "there will be no vaccine mandate". They told us " you have the freedom to choose if you want the jab"
Are we getting the picture yet? In parts of Australia, they are demanding vaccine passports to grocery shop, they also have camps for the unvaccinated. This is not a conspiracy theory ( you can look it up) When will the media start asking critical
questions about what is going on. Oh, I forgot, they are all sponsored by Pfizer or johnson &johnson . I rest my case.
I hope we come to our senses soon.
ps. please explain to me why people who are fully vaccinated are ending up in ICU and some are dying ( as per govt stats)
They told us " if you get the jab ,you will only experience minor symptoms"
I agree you are 100% right. And what the trend will start becoming is the breakout cases are going to quickly overtake unvaccinated cases in hospitals. If you haven't researched that natural immunity is better than vaccine immunity and why that is then you're not trying very hard to educate yourself.
Failure for the rules to accommodate people who have had covid and gotten over it is causing even more vaccine hesitancy as their rules do not fit the medical situation. Making people get the vaccine even though their bodies are better prepared to fight future variants and for longer than people who have been vaccinated is the stupidest thing I've ever seen.
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21777
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Happy Hall Oween123 wrote: Oct 22nd, 2021, 1:09 pm if people cannot see by now what is going on , there is no hope for this country. They told us "just 2 weeks" They told us " if seniors and people with poor health get the shot we will be fine" They told us " Once you get vaccinated you will be safe"
they told us "there will be no vaccine mandate". They told us " you have the freedom to choose if you want the jab"
Are we getting the picture yet? In parts of Australia, they are demanding vaccine passports to grocery shop, they also have camps for the unvaccinated. This is not a conspiracy theory ( you can look it up) When will the media start asking critical
questions about what is going on. Oh, I forgot, they are all sponsored by Pfizer or johnson &johnson . I rest my case.
I hope we come to our senses soon.
ps. please explain to me why people who are fully vaccinated are ending up in ICU and some are dying ( as per govt stats)
They told us " if you get the jab ,you will only experience minor symptoms"
You have the freedom to choose to vaccinate, that's why there are still 15-30% unvaccinated (depending on which location).
"just 2 weeks"... for what? Public health orders have a duration, then other orders come in effect, some are dropped, some are added to.
"If seniors and people with poor health get the vaccine THEY will be fine" The vaccine does not prevent 100% of covid cases, and does not prevent deaths due to other causes. So yes, vaccinated people can still die but covid deaths have been cut drastically by being vaccinated. Although even non-covid deaths have been reduced, according to a recent study.
The first vaccine mandate was in Aug. to take effect by Oct. for health care workers. I think the vast majority of canadians would agree that people working around sick, elderly, surgical recovering patients, immunocompromised cancer patients, diabetics, should be vaccinated in the middle of a pandemic.
This is not Australia (you can look it up). You can do most activities that you did before, large gatherings without masking is the main restriction, but any location that results in high infections may be closed. You can grocery shop, go to restaurants, bars, shops, some people are getting back to travel. And your health care system is still standing, ready and waiting if you should be the victim of violence or motorvehicle collision.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 21777
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Kelownamade wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 8:05 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Oct 25th, 2021, 7:13 am There was a time when the idea of putting people in jail for causing death while driving drunk, would have been considered ludicrous. It was an accident right? Now we hold people responsible for those kinds of "accidents", because some deliberate behaviors, which threaten the public welfare have consequences now.
So what's the difference between freely spreading a virus and causing ultimately several times the deaths in a society, and not causing those deaths? Our hospitals can't function, can't serve ALL of its patients, when it is occupied with serving those who would not make a small effort to stay out, when they could have, just by getting a vaccine. So now there's a consequence for that.
Anti-vaxxers were not concerned when tens of thousands of canadians ended up in hospital or dead. They can't be bothered to do one simple thing. So, fine, they aren't going to be treated exactly like everyone else who just made that little effort to save lives. And it has, because the deaths have dropped in every country where people were widely vaccinated. U.k went from over a thousand deaths per day to a hundred or less. So we do know that the vaccine is reducing the death rate by a lot.
We can't make anti-vaxxers get a vaccine, (that would be forcing them), just like we can't make drivers stop driving drunk, but we can make them wish they had.
Driving and driving is a clearly dangerous and irresponsible act. Healthy people not willing to be guinea pigs where many people are dying and getting injured from the vaccine when the virus is not a threat to healthy people. I am not responsible for unhealthy people getting sick. If you believe the data being put out, you're not aware or you're willfully ignorant. Do you think it's accurate to not report injuries after vaccination when it's the law to report them. Do you think punishing doctors who are reporting injuries is okay? Why are they so afraid of the truth? why did the FDA say these vaccines are killing more than they are saving? You continually dismiss this. The fact you think unvaccinated should be punished for not risking their lives when the virus isn't a threat.
Driving does not have to be an irresponsible act.
"Many people" are not being injured from the vaccine, a sore arm is not an injury. I have recently posted the rate of deaths from the vaccine, it was a few per million, which is far lower that covid deaths would have been without the vaccine, the u.s. is now at about 2000 covid deaths per million population, even higher in some states at 3000 per million.
You don't like facts, data, don't want to research, I get that. It explains why your posts are so painfully full of misinformation.
Doctors are not punished for reporting injuries, every person getting a vaccine knows they are supposed to report a serious injury, and doctors are supposed to report that. What would you like, punish doctors who failed to report injuries?
The FDA did not say the vaccines were killing more than they are saving. You love to just make stuff up, so carry on, fill yer boots, it makes you look more like a fool all the time. The u.s. has over 750,000 covid deaths, let us know when there are 750,000 deaths from the vaccine.
UNvaccinated are risking their lives by not being vaccinated, that's why they end up in hospital and ICU with a virus that you say is not a threat.
U.K. Covid deaths from Jan to july 21, '21:
UNvaccinated 38,964 covid deaths
Fully vaccinated: 640 covid deaths
Daily deaths in Jan: over 1000. Daily Deaths July-Sept 40-140

The u.s. not as impressive because they have so many states with low vaccination rates, went from 3500 deaths per day, to 1300 deaths per day. So even with their lousy vaccination rate in some areas, they have cut 2000. deaths. per. day.

Return to “Health”