Vax Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
User avatar
Urban Cowboy
Guru
Posts: 7599
Joined: Apr 27th, 2013, 3:47 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Urban Cowboy »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 4:10 pm Vaccines work well for people will normal immune system, not so much for people on immune suppressing drugs.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/medica ... d=msedgntp
This is why we've been contacted to get the third shot, and that accompanied by instructions to cease taking our immunosuppressant medication, one week prior to getting the shot, as well as one week after.
“We isolate now so when we gather again, no one is missing" - Unknown
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3963
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by vinnied »

Wanna know why Trudeau pushed the vaccines so hard?. Want to know why the BC govt is pushing so hard
https://thedaily.ca/news/2021/11/03/jus ... canadians/

Dont trust that web site? Here, go strait to the source.

https://acuitastx.com/news-events/

http://www.arbutusbio.com/portfolio/rd-portfolio.php
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

LordEd wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 12:13 pm Doctor who think we should do herd immunity disagrees with study opposing his position. Alt media and his own "institute" agrees. In other news, weather is colder in winter than summer.
Only a complete criminal would claim natural immunity isn't as good as the vaccine. THe vaccine was created for a strain that isn't even around anymore. Natural immunity is done by the system that runs the system. Perfectly done for the individual. That's very well known and obvious. unfortunately the masses are so emotionally tied to their decisions to inject a vaccine for a strian that isnt around and has high risks associated with it. Because of that emotional tie, they will deny evidence at all costs.
DoubleB12
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 852
Joined: Sep 22nd, 2016, 2:19 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by DoubleB12 »

vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 6:21 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rmany.html
"Fully vaccinated air passenger infected with coronavirus is found dead in his seat after landing at German airport following flight from Turkey"
Damn...
The story does point out that this person did suffer from a few other illnesses prior. Also that he did test positive for C19 yet it is unknown if C19 was the cause of death.

"The official cause of the man's death is not clear although local reports have suggested he had suffered from a number of serious prior illnesses, which were not specified."

"The official cause of the man's death is not clear although local reports have suggested he had suffered from a number of serious prior illnesses, which were not specified."


What I suspect is that cause of death as with a very high %age of all C19 death's worldwide is that pre-existing conditions were probably the main cause of death, and that unfortunately contracting C19 was the final straw. Though many on these forums believe that C19 has been the "actual cause" of most death's and not just a contributing factor must remember that most death's have been in a particular age demographic. I would imagine that that are death's specifically due to C19, but those are in the extreme low end of the equation.

While no death is something to argue over as to why it happened, we are 90% through this pandemic. Many experts from across the globe are estimating early March 2022 to be the date that we finally see this virus fade out and become just another yearly strain.

WE WILL BE OKAY from here on in. We need to reward the people of this province for getting us to almost 90% full vaxd and open up the entire province RESTRICTION FREE. :smt045 :up:
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3963
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by vinnied »

DoubleB12 wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:13 pm
vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 6:21 am https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rmany.html
"Fully vaccinated air passenger infected with coronavirus is found dead in his seat after landing at German airport following flight from Turkey"
Damn...
The story does point out that this person did suffer from a few other illnesses prior. Also that he did test positive for C19 yet it is unknown if C19 was the cause of death.

"The official cause of the man's death is not clear although local reports have suggested he had suffered from a number of serious prior illnesses, which were not specified."

"The official cause of the man's death is not clear although local reports have suggested he had suffered from a number of serious prior illnesses, which were not specified."


What I suspect is that cause of death as with a very high %age of all C19 death's worldwide is that pre-existing conditions were probably the main cause of death, and that unfortunately contracting C19 was the final straw. Though many on these forums believe that C19 has been the "actual cause" of most death's and not just a contributing factor must remember that most death's have been in a particular age demographic. I would imagine that that are death's specifically due to C19, but those are in the extreme low end of the equation.

While no death is something to argue over as to why it happened, we are 90% through this pandemic. Many experts from across the globe are estimating early March 2022 to be the date that we finally see this virus fade out and become just another yearly strain.

WE WILL BE OKAY from here on in. We need to reward the people of this province for getting us to almost 90% full vaxd and open up the entire province RESTRICTION FREE. :smt045 :up:
The kicker is, he was positive for covid and all the while flying around to different countries spreading his virus because he was double jabbed.. Yet the unvaxxed cant even coach a damn football team.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18887
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:19 pm
The kicker is, he was positive for covid and all the while flying around to different countries spreading his virus because he was double jabbed.. Yet the unvaxxed cant even coach a damn football team.
And how would this scenario have turned out any better if unvaccinated were allowed to fly?
The point of vaccinating is to reduce the chance (therefore the occurances) of this sort of outcome.
They could add testing on top of vaccination status as another layer of protection in eliminating most covid positive cases. (as has been suggested for healthcare workers)
User avatar
vinnied
Lord of the Board
Posts: 3963
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by vinnied »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:26 pm
vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:19 pm
The kicker is, he was positive for covid and all the while flying around to different countries spreading his virus because he was double jabbed.. Yet the unvaxxed cant even coach a damn football team.
And how would this scenario have turned out any better if unvaccinated were allowed to fly?
The point of vaccinating is to reduce the chance (therefore the occurances) of this sort of outcome.
They could add testing on top of vaccination status as another layer of protection in eliminating most covid positive cases. (as has been suggested for healthcare workers)
Well Unvaxxinated can fly...As long as as you say, they test negative...see the difference?
speaking of health care workers, looks like no Vax mandate for Ontario health care workers. Guess all are fired workers will head east.
https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/doug-ford-re ... -1.5650760
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 18887
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Silverstarqueen »

The procedure should be that people be vaccinated AND tested neg in order to fly. This would result in fewer breakthrus, but the testing would catch some/most of those.
LordEd
Guru
Posts: 6913
Joined: Apr 3rd, 2008, 9:22 am

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by LordEd »

vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:35 pm As long as as you say, they test negative...see the difference?
Because you trust the test results fully...
Welcome to Conspiracy III. Because globalists killing everyone is a "health" topic.

Never forgot those who desecrated veterans on November 11th and their supporters.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:26 pm
vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:19 pm
The kicker is, he was positive for covid and all the while flying around to different countries spreading his virus because he was double jabbed.. Yet the unvaxxed cant even coach a damn football team.
And how would this scenario have turned out any better if unvaccinated were allowed to fly?
The point of vaccinating is to reduce the chance (therefore the occurances) of this sort of outcome.
They could add testing on top of vaccination status as another layer of protection in eliminating most covid positive cases. (as has been suggested for healthcare workers)
Well the vaccine causes the body to create massive amounts of spike proteins. I'm sure that doesn't have a negative effect. Funny how covid is worse now after the vaccination. Funny how covid is a stronger strain now that it had to mutate to avoid dying out. This is why they say not to vaccinate during a pandemic. Perpetual vaccines will be needed for the injected. I'm guessing that all unvaccinated will be kings soon.

Mom was pro vaxx and then her son got myocarditis. Now shes paying thousands of dollars for the rest of her life to monitor his damaged heart. Wow that's a benefit of maybe reduced symptoms. Her son is going to die early and if she had been properly warned, she probably wouldn't have done it. "I came for the immunity and left with myocarditis" guess who's going to profit off the damaged kid? Doctors and big pharma.

https://www.newswars.com/moms-twitter-t ... ne-injury/
DoubleB12
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 852
Joined: Sep 22nd, 2016, 2:19 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by DoubleB12 »

Just reported on Global National, no vax mandate for healthcare workers in either Ontario or Quebec.

Ontario population = 14.8 million with a double dose rate of 74.1%
Quebec population = 8.4 million with a double dose rate of 79.4%
BC population = 5.2 million double dose rate of 85.5%

So we out perform both ON/QB by 11% and 6% respectively. Nearly 10 million more in ON and 3 million more in QB than we have here in BC. So while Horgan/Dix/Henry are pushing that vax mandate narrative to protect public health, based on those numbers is sure seems that this is more politically motivated than for public health.

I'm not arguing about the fact that the vax has helped, I have not been in favor of any sort of mandate. So if the 2 provinces with the highest population can manage this virus w/o mandated vax shots for healthcare workers, there is absolutely no reason why BC cant do the same especially with a higher double jab rate!! JDH need to get their heads out of their *bleep* and take the high road. Get those people back to work, have them prove no infection with a negative test!! Enough is enough already!!
WE WILL BE OAKY :smt045 :smt045
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

LordEd wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:42 pm
vinnied wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 5:35 pm As long as as you say, they test negative...see the difference?
Because you trust the test results fully...
The tests are better than getting vaccinated and killing more people by being a super spreader. Vaccinated, if infected have 250X the viral load in their nasal passages. This makes sense, they body is told to mass produce spike proteins all over their bodies.
Kelownamade
Generalissimo Postalot
Posts: 766
Joined: Aug 14th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Kelownamade »

DoubleB12 wrote: Nov 3rd, 2021, 6:26 pm Just reported on Global National, no vax mandate for healthcare workers in either Ontario or Quebec.

Ontario population = 14.8 million with a double dose rate of 74.1%
Quebec population = 8.4 million with a double dose rate of 79.4%
BC population = 5.2 million double dose rate of 85.5%

So we out perform both ON/QB by 11% and 6% respectively. Nearly 10 million more in ON and 3 million more in QB than we have here in BC. So while Horgan/Dix/Henry are pushing that vax mandate narrative to protect public health, based on those numbers is sure seems that this is more politically motivated than for public health.

I'm not arguing about the fact that the vax has helped, I have not been in favor of any sort of mandate. So if the 2 provinces with the highest population can manage this virus w/o mandated vax shots for healthcare workers, there is absolutely no reason why BC cant do the same especially with a higher double jab rate!! JDH need to get their heads out of their *bleep* and take the high road. Get those people back to work, have them prove no infection with a negative test!! Enough is enough already!!
WE WILL BE OAKY :smt045 :smt045
Are you saying the vaccine has lowered deaths and numbers of ALL covid cases since prior to vaccination? How are people not seeing that the vaccine caused the mutation? Vaccinate, then we get a spike of covid in the summer? What more clear data do we need?
Vacancyrate
Banned
Posts: 3581
Joined: Mar 15th, 2018, 1:42 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by Vacancyrate »

Wow now all these outbreaks on NHL teams.

Everyone fully vaccinated, perfect health surrounded by nazi levels of mask mandates and cleanliness.

2 more weeks guys.
WESTman
Übergod
Posts: 1934
Joined: Aug 7th, 2006, 11:29 pm

Re: Vax Mandate

Post by WESTman »


Well the vaccine causes the body to create massive amounts of spike proteins. I'm sure that doesn't have a negative effect. Funny how covid is worse now after the vaccination. Funny how covid is a stronger strain now that it had to mutate to avoid dying out. This is why they say not to vaccinate during a pandemic. Perpetual vaccines will be needed for the injected. I'm guessing that all unvaccinated will be kings soon.

Mom was pro vaxx and then her son got myocarditis. Now shes paying thousands of dollars for the rest of her life to monitor his damaged heart. Wow that's a benefit of maybe reduced symptoms. Her son is going to die early and if she had been properly warned, she probably wouldn't have done it. "I came for the immunity and left with myocarditis" guess who's going to profit off the damaged kid? Doctors and big pharma.

https://www.newswars.com/moms-twitter-t ... ne-injury/
That's sad, its what happens when people don't understand risk/reward. Children, teens and young adults should not be getting vaccinated period. And it's interesting all these articles about "Covid related" blood clots, myocarditis, strokes all started showing up at the begging of vaccine rollout, hmm....
"Medical science is making such remarkable progress that soon none of us will be well."
— A. Huxley

Return to “Health”