Ronald McDonald House Mandate

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Sparki55
Guru

Re: Ronald McDonald House Mandate

Post by Sparki55 »

marooned wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 7:19 pm Ummm... because they are more likely to transmit than others, and by their very presence at RMH are likely increasing the risk to those who CAN'T receive a vaccine.
Not anymore. If you follow science and the latest data, the vaccine no longer slows transmission.
marooned
Board Meister

Post by marooned »

Sparki55 wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 6:36 pm
techrtr wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 6:25 pm While I feel for anyone who has a sick child, those people are idiots. Can you imagine if they brought COVID into RMHC and a child died because of it? I see their Go Fund Me is over $100 thousand - PT Barnum was right. I hope RMHC sticks to their guns on this one.
A vaccinated person can also bring Covid into the facility. Is a vaccinated person just as likely to spread right now?
No, they are not. Quite a few vaccinated folks are asymptomatic (read: not symptomatic so not coughing and sneezing in public spaces), and on balance symptoms are milder (read: less coughing and sneezing in public) and come and go in days.
marooned
Board Meister

Post by marooned »

Sparki55 wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 7:21 pm
marooned wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 7:19 pm Ummm... because they are more likely to transmit than others, and by their very presence at RMH are likely increasing the risk to those who CAN'T receive a vaccine.
Not anymore. If you follow science and the latest data, the vaccine no longer slows transmission.
... and that's why the WHO and others are calling this a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Riiiiiight....
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Boosted632 wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 4:35 pm
Glacier wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 4:11 pm The mandates are cruel, and make me angry. :swear:

Grow a heart!

There are very real concerns about the vaccine, both in efficacy and long term consequences. Once you take you cannot undo it. They already have one child with cancer, the last thing the parents want is to do something that would jeopardize another.
Newsflash people the vaccines do NOTHING to protect against the new variants so there's absolutely no point in getting them
x2 :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

marooned wrote: Jan 12th, 2022, 7:22 pm No, they are not. Quite a few vaccinated folks are asymptomatic (read: not symptomatic so not coughing and sneezing in public spaces), and on balance symptoms are milder (read: less coughing and sneezing in public) and come and go in days.
This is simply not true. I have first hand knowledge and the current available data that contradicts these statements.

Also, if you're asymptomatic you have not been able to get a test in the last week or so. We'll never know how many people had Covid and were asymptomatic.

Return to “Health”