It's time for us to come together, Lets be honest here.

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Popeye69
Board Meister

It's time for us to come together, Lets be honest here.

Post by Popeye69 »

The vaccines were promised to stop transmission and stop the virus in you. It would keep you safe from the hospital. Well now we know that as the virus evolves further from it's original state the vaccines offers little to no protection from transmission and, as the data comes in, it appears it doesn't help much with hospitalization avoidance either depending on your booster situation and length since last shot. The fact is they aren't working as promised, which knowing some basic biology, we should of known this as the vaccine was coded for original virus. We are at the point now you took the vaccine to protect you, what your neighbor does has no bearing on you. (What vaccines always did, protect the taker only) This social experiment was abhorrent. What we have done to each other these last two years is nothing short of disgusting. We took our heros who put their *bleep* on the line for us and fired them. Fired them with disgust and contempt in our eyes. How dare they not take the wonder cure! Be kind Bonnie Henry had the look of hate in her face when she did it. Trudeau and his award winning hate speech to the nation, asking if we should tolerate "these people" being the unvaccinated. Disgusting. He openly said on live TV they will continue to circumnavigate the Charter of Rights and Human Rights. Human Rights, protected I might add, under his UN bosses own laws so he's a hypocrite, that's putting it mildly. It is our moral duty to stand up this morally bankrupt way of thinking. We don't have a country if we don't have laws and when our own leader doesn't protect our laws then he isn't our leader. We tout ourselves as the human rights champions of the world! Hypocrites! Who are we to tell anyone what they are doing is wrong whilst we trample the rights of our own citizens. All in the name of fear! Not health, certainly not science!
As we move forward with this milder variant, the media is already priming us for the next wave, the next variant, fear fear fear. In March we supposedly get the Omicron Vaccine then this whole nightmare of two doses then three, then four, begins again!
These vaccines only delay the inevitable, that everyone will contract Covid, that's a fact. Anyone want to get off this screwed up carousel?? Are we going to allow ourselves to continue to be manipulated into hating each other? Our leaders are dismantling our economy, destroying our families, taking our freedom piece by piece. You know what's hilarious right now, your vaccine passport basically allows you into a restaurant. That's it. All the hoops you've jumped thru and they still took away your freedoms. You still gotta wear a mask. What was really gained from all of this? And are we willing to do it all again? and again and again. The cure this time truly is worse than the disease on many different levels. To the unvaccinated I say this, do not hate. Jesus said if your brother strikes your cheek, offer him the other as well. Yes we have suffered, but the vaccinated have suffered as well. We all have wounds from this nightmare. None of us gain anything by pointing fingers at each other and spouting facts and graphs and youtube videos... all we do is play into their narrative of division. I'm guilty of this as well. Instead I invite us all to ask our leaders for answers, write them, bombard them. Why aren't there more available treatments? Why were known antivirals banned from use and made unavailable? Why isn't natural immunity recognized? Why would we close gyms? Show us the data... I ask these questions knowing that we all know the answer to them. That is, the vaccines were and still are the only answer. The only cure they push. You even talk about vitamins you get censored.
The real question is, why is that? And I think deep down we now know the answer to that as well and it ain't pretty. It's either for money and greed, or it's to lower the carbon footprint, sadly probably both. Sorry, had to say it. Just being honest. Let's not kid ourselves, you think these people who run things really care about you? Who are you in their plans? You just take up space and are a useless eater. We are all Lepers in their eyes.
Time to wake up people!
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: It's time for us to come together, Lets be honest here.

Post by Silverstarqueen »

People with "natural immunity" are also getting infected, and the price was paid by those who died trying to acheive it(or barely survived with much help from our health care workers.

Vaccines still keep a lot of people out of hospital, or greatly shorten stays for the more vulnerable, thus the much lower case fatality rate that we currently have.
If you want to "come together", do it with your unvaxxed buddies, stay away from the rest of us. U.s. posted over 2200 covid deaths the other day, hospitalizations are way up. That "natural immunity" is not workin out so great for them.
"According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, since December 31, only two and a half weeks ago, 87 children under age 18 have died from COVID-19. Of those, 28 deaths occurred between January 14-17, a staggering rate of nine children per day. This rate is roughly three times the peak of the Delta surge, over the course of which more than 500 children died. The latest American Academy of Pediatrics report will be published later today and will almost certainly show another record increase in cases above last week’s record 580,247." Over 800 children have died of covid in the u.s. most of them since Sept.
The u.s. is now hurtling toward 1 million Covid death toll (mostly unvaxxed).
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Jan 22nd, 2022, 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Popeye69 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 3:36 am .... That is, the vaccines were and still are the only answer. The only cure they push. ....
If you really want to be honest you'll also talk about the covid pill coming out and that vaccines were never 100% effective to start with.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Popeye69
Board Meister

Post by Popeye69 »

Yes the Covid pill that inhibits virus's ability to repair. Just like Ivermectin... which is banned. I didn't mention it because I figured this was obvious. Thanks for pointing it out though, shows yet again greed was definitely a motivator as their pill basically replaced any other antivirals as "trusted"
marbles1979
Board Meister

Post by marbles1979 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 6:16 am People with "natural immunity" are also getting infected, and the price was paid by those who died trying to acheive it(or barely survived with much help from our health care workers.

Vaccines still keep a lot of people out of hospital, or greatly shorten stays for the more vulnerable, thus the much lower case fatality rate that we currently have.
If you want to "come together", do it with your unvaxxed buddies, stay away from the rest of us. U.s. posted over 2200 covid deaths the other day, hospitalizations are way up. That "natural immunity" is not workin out so great for them.
"According to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, since December 31, only two and a half weeks ago, 87 children under age 18 have died from COVID-19. Of those, 28 deaths occurred between January 14-17, a staggering rate of nine children per day. This rate is roughly three times the peak of the Delta surge, over the course of which more than 500 children died. The latest American Academy of Pediatrics report will be published later today and will almost certainly show another record increase in cases above last week’s record 580,247." Over 800 children have died of covid in the u.s. most of them since Sept.
Do you even take the time to read other people's posts and try to understand what they are saying? Enough with your numbers. We are being lied to. Those kids are probably dying from the vaccine. There are thousands of children being injured and dying from the vaccines but none of the mainstream media companies that everyone trusts so much report of those cases. They try and make it sound like everything is from Covid.
marbles1979
Board Meister

Post by marbles1979 »

Fancy wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 6:23 am
Popeye69 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 3:36 am .... That is, the vaccines were and still are the only answer. The only cure they push. ....
If you really want to be honest you'll also talk about the covid pill coming out and that vaccines were never 100% effective to start with.
Why is it coming out two years later? there have been doctors trying to talk about other pills and vitamins that can help from the beginning of all this.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Popeye69 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:23 am Yes the Covid pill that inhibits virus's ability to repair. Just like Ivermectin... which is banned. I didn't mention it because I figured this was obvious. Thanks for pointing it out though, shows yet again greed was definitely a motivator as their pill basically replaced any other antivirals as "trusted"
Ivermectin is not banned, I just gave my horse some last week, and he hasn't had covid yet.
Popeye69
Board Meister

Post by Popeye69 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 6:16 am
If you want to "come together", do it with your unvaxxed buddies, stay away from the rest of us.

Fear fear fear. Don't let your fear run your life. You have the vaccine, you are protected from people like me. I do not just spontaneously generate virus, I'm not the one injected with an experiment. Not saying your injection does anything but if we're going to fear monger here... Omicron is less lethal and not as severe. The study done in Israel shows natural immunity is very strong and longer lasting than the vaccine, the US CDC then released a contradicting study that showed otherwise. Who do we believe? Do you think the US CDC might be trying to push the vaccine maybe... Israel isn't known to be in bed with big pharma as much as the US CDC. Don't forget to check every angle to the story. But that's why we're here, they have flooded and bombarded us with so many different studies, opinions, contradicting info so we spin our wheels here and fight with each other. They have us perfectly where they want us.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

marbles1979 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:33 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 6:16 am People with "natural immunity" are also getting infected, and the price was paid by those who died trying to acheive it(or barely survived with much help from our health care workers.

Do you even take the time to read other people's posts and try to understand what they are saying? Enough with your numbers. We are being lied to. Those kids are probably dying from the vaccine. There are thousands of children being injured and dying from the vaccines but none of the mainstream media companies that everyone trusts so much report of those cases. They try and make it sound like everything is from Covid.
Kids are dying of covid who did NOT get the vaccine.
Keep making up your stories about kids dying from the vaccine we are so used to all the lies now, makes no difference how many you pile on top.
Boss Mustang
Fledgling

Post by Boss Mustang »

Like I have been saying for 2 years now. I still don't know anyone who knows anyone who has died from Covid19. I am unvaxxed. Since I have never had a summer cold, I assume what I had this summer was the Covid virus. Since I have Natural Immunity, I got over it in TWO HOURS! No hospitalization required. In fact, I have not been in a Hospital for anything since I had my tonsils removed! That was 60 years ago! Also we received REAL VACCINES back then. No need for second, third, fourth shots. NO boosters. Why not? Because they were Vaccines. The talk about the Hospitals being over run with Covid patients. Of course. That's where UNHEALTHY people go. Obese and overweight. Sick people with health conditions. People who are on 2 or more Prescription drugs. If you rely on Prescription Drugs to live, why are we keeping you Artificially Alive? You have one foot in the grave already. So the Hospitals are full with people like these. Not healthy people with immune systems. Go ahead and take your Covid pills. Just like the popsicle version of Jones Town Kool-Aid. We are truly living in a Clown World.
Popeye69
Board Meister

Post by Popeye69 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:42 am
Popeye69 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:23 am Yes the Covid pill that inhibits virus's ability to repair. Just like Ivermectin... which is banned. I didn't mention it because I figured this was obvious. Thanks for pointing it out though, shows yet again greed was definitely a motivator as their pill basically replaced any other antivirals as "trusted"
Ivermectin is not banned, I just gave my horse some last week, and he hasn't had covid yet.
And here we go again lol round and round and round
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Popeye69 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:45 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 6:16 am
If you want to "come together", do it with your unvaxxed buddies, stay away from the rest of us.
Fear fear fear. Don't let your fear run your life. You have the vaccine, you are protected from people like me. I do not just spontaneously generate virus, I'm not the one injected with an experiment. Not saying your injection does anything but if we're going to fear monger here... Omicron is less lethal and not as severe. The study done in Israel shows natural immunity is very strong and longer lasting than the vaccine, the US CDC then released a contradicting study that showed otherwise. Who do we believe? Do you think the US CDC might be trying to push the vaccine maybe... Israel isn't known to be in bed with big pharma as much as the US CDC. Don't forget to check every angle to the story. But that's why we're here, they have flooded and bombarded us with so many different studies, opinions, contradicting info so we spin our wheels here and fight with each other. They have us perfectly where they want us.
If natural immunity is working so well why did u.s. report 2200 deaths in a day, every day: 1600, 2000, it's not stopping yet. They have already had over 887,000 deaths, many states still haven't collated all their deaths, so it's higher than that even before the reports comes out. That's a lot of people to die trying to achieve "natural immunity". So it's great that others survived, but they should not forget the price that was paid by those who died of covid. Do you think ER physicians all over the world are just making this stuff up?
marbles1979
Board Meister

Post by marbles1979 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:45 am
marbles1979 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:33 am

Kids are dying of covid who did NOT get the vaccine.
Keep making up your stories about kids dying from the vaccine we are so used to all the lies now, makes no difference how many you pile on top.
I'm not trying to debate or argue with you and I don't want to. I am all about love not hate. I understand your beliefs are very strong and I respect that, but you don't seem to have respect for anyone else's views or opinions. I am all about coming together, vaxxed or not vaxxed.
I am telling you there are lots of children who have died or been injured from the vaccines. You can believe it or not.
marbles1979
Board Meister

Post by marbles1979 »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:53 am
Popeye69 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:45 am
If natural immunity is working so well why did u.s. report 2200 deaths in a day, every day: 1600, 2000, it's not stopping yet. They have already had over 887,000 deaths, many states still haven't collated all their deaths, so it's higher than that even before the reports comes out. That's a lot of people to die trying to achieve "natural immunity". So it's great that others survived, but they should not forget the price that was paid by those who died of covid. Do you think ER physicians all over the world are just making this stuff up?
And they should also not forget the price that was paid by those who have died and been injured from the vaccines.
marbles1979
Board Meister

Post by marbles1979 »

marbles1979 wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:57 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Jan 22nd, 2022, 9:53 am
And they should also not forget the price that was paid by those who have died and been injured from the vaccines.
Not all ER physicians are lying, but some of them seem to be for sure. Again, there's two sides to this. Whether there just following orders and don't know any different, who knows.

Return to “Health”