Bkr. Is heart disease increasing around the World?

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.
Kroynon
Übergod
Posts: 1561
Joined: Jul 23rd, 2005, 9:48 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Kroynon »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 23rd, 2022, 2:47 pm Myocarditis, risk after Covid . 11 X higher..... better get vaccinated!
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/health/medica ... r-AA10YlI5
You still get covid after you're injected so what's the difference?
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 8924
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Thinktank »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84dOLpr3 ... Uw&index=2[/youtube]

Why are so many young people dying of heart attacks?

Tam, Trudeau, Henry and Horgan should all be in court (jail) for pushing a vaxxine that kills young people.

This never happened before.
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
User avatar
Queen K
Queen of the Castle
Posts: 67769
Joined: Jan 31st, 2007, 11:39 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Queen K »

Rab Wardell, wins the championship for cycling! ONLY 37 years old! Dies days later of cardiac arrest.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/sc ... dd1c30f1a0

No word on his vax status though :135:
Spend some time and money on establishing an Estate plan, a Legal Will, your wishes and who is the Executor. Watch Grant of Probate videos. Understand the process to help yourself and loved ones.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

Queen K wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 10:44 am Rab Wardell, wins the championship for cycling! ONLY 37 years old! Dies days later of cardiac arrest.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/sc ... dd1c30f1a0

No word on his vax status though :135:
I'll wager he was vaxxed... Scotland had a fully vaxxed status requirement for travel & domestic purposes. With data showing that 1/3 of young adults will get heart issues due to the vaxx it should be all "OK" since they apparently fully recover over time.(**hint of sarcasm**)
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22463
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

hozzle wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 11:15 am
Queen K wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 10:44 am Rab Wardell, wins the championship for cycling! ONLY 37 years old! Dies days later of cardiac arrest.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/sc ... dd1c30f1a0

No word on his vax status though :135:
I'll wager he was vaxxed... Scotland had a fully vaxxed status requirement for travel & domestic purposes. With data showing that 1/3 of young adults will get heart issues due to the vaxx it should be all "OK" since they apparently fully recover over time.(**hint of sarcasm**)
Even if he was vaxxed, what evidence do you have of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in young-ish persons being due to vaccine? And what evidence that that was the Cause of Death in this case?
Without an autopsy and medical examiner determining Cause of Death, once again people are jumping to conclusions, with no suporting evidence whatsoever.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 6:24 pm
hozzle wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 11:15 am
I'll wager he was vaxxed... Scotland had a fully vaxxed status requirement for travel & domestic purposes. With data showing that 1/3 of young adults will get heart issues due to the vaxx it should be all "OK" since they apparently fully recover over time.(**hint of sarcasm**)
Even if he was vaxxed, what evidence do you have of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in young-ish persons being due to vaccine? And what evidence that that was the Cause of Death in this case?
Without an autopsy and medical examiner determining Cause of Death, once again people are jumping to conclusions, with no suporting evidence whatsoever.
Did you read my post? I did't say he died of what you said... I stated the odds are he was vaxxed. Then stated the evidence if heart issues are increasing as time goes on.
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22463
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

hozzle wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 6:31 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 6:24 pm
Even if he was vaxxed, what evidence do you have of Sudden Cardiac Arrest in young-ish persons being due to vaccine? And what evidence that that was the Cause of Death in this case?
Without an autopsy and medical examiner determining Cause of Death, once again people are jumping to conclusions, with no suporting evidence whatsoever.
Did you read my post? I did't say he died of what you said... I stated the odds are he was vaxxed. Then stated the evidence if heart issues are increasing as time goes on.
Why did you bring it up then? What significance does it have if he was vaccinated?
What is your source for the claim that "1/3 of young adults will get heart issues due to the vaxx" and what connection does that have to Sudden death? There's quite a difference between "palpitations" and Death. Are you talking about serious "heart issues" like Death or something minor like "palpitations"?

U.s. military gave 2.8 million doses of vaccine.
" A total of 23 male patients (22 currently serving in the military and 1 retiree; median [range] age, 25 [20-51] years) presented with acute onset of marked chest pain within 4 days after receipt of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. All military members were previously healthy with a high level of fitness."
So, no deaths reported. and definitely not 1/3 with "heart issues".
User avatar
Thinktank
Guru
Posts: 8924
Joined: Nov 5th, 2010, 6:21 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Thinktank »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 6:50 pm What significance does it have if he was vaccinated?
Because then thousands of vaxxed people who died while in perfect health were killed by the vaxxine.
Image
I personally know about five vaxxers who died in the Fall of 2021. I don't know five people who died in the previous ten years.




Nothing to see here. Just dead vaxxed people - young - and healthy.
I have seriously lost count of the amount of people I know who have lost friends and family unexpectedly and tragically over the last year. All passing away many years before their time. I’m so angry and heartbroken. I’ve seen two good friends buried in the last few months…previously fit and healthy. - youtube comment
If you have to be persuaded reminded bullied pressured bribed incentivized, lied to, guilt tripped, coerced, socially shamed, censored, threatened, paid, punished and criminalized, to gain your compliance- the thing is no good
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22463
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 7:35 pm
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 25th, 2022, 6:50 pm What significance does it have if he was vaccinated?
Because then thousands of vaxxed people who died while in perfect health were killed by the vaxxine.
Image
I personally know about five vaxxers who died in the Fall of 2021. I don't know five people who died in the previous ten years.

Nothing to see here. Just dead vaxxed people - young - and healthy.
I have seriously lost count of the amount of people I know who have lost friends and family unexpectedly and tragically over the last year. All passing away many years before their time. I’m so angry and heartbroken. I’ve seen two good friends buried in the last few months…previously fit and healthy. - youtube comment
That's not even logical. So he was vaccinated, that doesn't mean he died from the vaccine.
So hundreds of millions of people were vaccinated, that doesn't mean that deaths that followed were due to the vaccine. There was a pandemic going on at the same time. We don't know how many of those who died, died of covid, unless they had a confirmed covid test. Many were not tested for covid. If you vaccinated millions and millions of people, especially conentrating on elderly and seniors, and those with health issues, some of them are going to die in the ensuing weeks.

Your experience of a few deaths, unless a medical examiner has said it was the vaccine, could have been due to any number of reasons (not the least of which was a lethal virus circulating).
So this is what I am getting at, this presuming that every death in a vaccinated person must have been due to the vaccine. There has to be some evidence that it was caused by the vaccine.
And who said these excess deaths were in people of "perfect health". Many people have underlying conditions and don't realize it. Plus, no where does it say the "excess deaths" were "in perfect health". There has even been theorizing that some of those people perhaps had some symptoms but didn't go in for a work up because they were avoiding the hospitals, or family physicians were less available than ever, or that they had an undiagnosed case of covid. but didn't go in.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

There are still two major unanswered research questions: firstly, are there any long-term consequences of vaccine-associated myocarditis; and secondly, what is the biological mechanism linking COVID-19 mRNA vaccination to these rare cases of acute myocarditis and pericarditis?
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22463
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

A number of questions re: myocarditis
Why it is so rare? What is different about those who develop it after a vaccine? Rate is about 20-30 per million, so maybe a few people have some genetic glitch? Why does it affect far more males than females, and younger people than older people?

And why do people confuse vaccine related myocarditis (an inflammatory process), with Sudden Cardiac Deaths (usually an electrical problem in the heart), with heart attacks (usually due to blocked arteries, relatively common ), with Thrombosis (blood clotting). People talk about "heart issues" as if there is one thing causing heart problems. Why is it so difficult to understand that a person can run around just fine without a diagnosis, and still have a heart attack, or heart arrythmia that kills them one day. This was going on long before covid vaccines arrived on the scene. the smallpox vaccine for instance also had a similarly rare rate of myocarditis occur.
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 26th, 2022, 6:34 am A number of questions re: myocarditis
Why it is so rare? What is different about those who develop it after a vaccine? Rate is about 20-30 per million, so maybe a few people have some genetic glitch? Why does it affect far more males than females, and younger people than older people?

And why do people confuse vaccine related myocarditis (an inflammatory process), with Sudden Cardiac Deaths (usually an electrical problem in the heart), with heart attacks (usually due to blocked arteries, relatively common ), with Thrombosis (blood clotting). People talk about "heart issues" as if there is one thing causing heart problems. Why is it so difficult to understand that a person can run around just fine without a diagnosis, and still have a heart attack, or heart arrythmia that kills them one day. This was going on long before covid vaccines arrived on the scene. the smallpox vaccine for instance also had a similarly rare rate of myocarditis occur.
You are fooling yourself if you think its rare, maybe it's because the folks you trust so much are unwilling to share that information and/or are unwilling to do the studies like in other countries... just look at the % that get it at a young age in the studies that are coming to light... it's too much.
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
Silverstarqueen
Buddha of the Board
Posts: 22463
Joined: Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

hozzle wrote: Aug 26th, 2022, 8:58 am
Silverstarqueen wrote: Aug 26th, 2022, 6:34 am A number of questions re: myocarditis
Why it is so rare? What is different about those who develop it after a vaccine? Rate is about 20-30 per million, so maybe a few people have some genetic glitch? Why does it affect far more males than females, and younger people than older people?

And why do people confuse vaccine related myocarditis (an inflammatory process), with Sudden Cardiac Deaths (usually an electrical problem in the heart), with heart attacks (usually due to blocked arteries, relatively common ), with Thrombosis (blood clotting). People talk about "heart issues" as if there is one thing causing heart problems. Why is it so difficult to understand that a person can run around just fine without a diagnosis, and still have a heart attack, or heart arrythmia that kills them one day. This was going on long before covid vaccines arrived on the scene. the smallpox vaccine for instance also had a similarly rare rate of myocarditis occur.
You are fooling yourself if you think its rare, maybe it's because the folks you trust so much are unwilling to share that information and/or are unwilling to do the studies like in other countries... just look at the % that get it at a young age in the studies that are coming to light... it's too much.
Well enlighten me, what is the %, since I cannot possibly have the special sources that you have. The studies I have read must all be wrong. so show us the real stats. If you don't share the information, is it fair to say I am fooling myself?
User avatar
hozzle
Grand Pooh-bah
Posts: 2092
Joined: Sep 19th, 2007, 7:51 pm

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by hozzle »

^^^You already tried to dismiss it (like usual) roll back thru the threads and find it... hint: You are welcome to look thru my posts here
I'm made of rubber, you're made of glue. The garbage you say bounces off me and… oh, crap... then the powers that be censor me.
User avatar
BigDaddyIsHere
Banned
Posts: 297
Joined: Aug 9th, 2022, 9:12 am

Re: Is heart disease increasing around the World?

Post by BigDaddyIsHere »

9FEEF8F4-8849-4A49-9094-46CD37CEEE28.jpeg
😂😂😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Bickering Room”