The Right to Maintain Body Autonomy

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The Right to Maintain Body Autonomy

Post by Thinktank »

spooker wrote: May 14th, 2022, 9:37 am Your source scares me ...
Then stay away from them. :up:

The people who control your body - scare me. :smt045

body autonomy
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

A Global News poll said 64% of the people IPSOS Reid talked to, one day, were so incredibly dumb - dumb enough to be manipulated into agreeing, that under certain conditions, the government can force people to get vaccinated.

that scares me.

scared.gif

Yes it does scare me.

I like vaccines. Just not for myself.
And I'd never dream of forcing someone to NOT get two, three, four, five, or ten doses. That would be taking away their
body autonomy - IT WOULD BE DISGUSTING.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

mexi cali wrote: May 14th, 2022, 9:49 am
Zedi wrote: May 13th, 2022, 2:43 pm

Thats a pretty broad comparison. There has never been a covid-19 mrna vaccine before in history. It still has only been approved under EUA.

Your example is like comparing a a small pox vaccine to a polio vaccine. Same technology but totally different disease you are vaccinating against.

Your comparison is like saying anti depressants have been used before, but they all do something a little different with differing side effects.

Fail
There's just no satisfying some. My answer is relevant to your question. mRNA vaccines have been studied and tested for decades. You are correct in that each time a new and improved virus is introduced to the world, they need to be instructed how to fight the new enemy but the driver behind each and every one is the mRNA component.

In 2012, mRNA vaccines were used in humans to fight against influenza A.

Is it just the COVID piece that has you confused? Ho much information do you need to understand that mRNA vaccines have been around for decades which allowed for the rapid introduction of the CV19 vaccines?

All they had to do was to utilize the existing mRNA vaccines available and tweak them to fight specifically against covid.

Despite this information being readily available to anyone who wants it, the flat earth society still believes that the vaccines were rushed to market.
I never said mrna vaccines. I said covid-19 vaccines. Im not confused, you are. Mrna is there delivery system.Yes mrna has been used before. Your comparison is terrible. Mrna covid-19 vaccines are experimental, end of story. Other mrna inoculations don't create a spike protein these ones do. You cant compare them as they all have different functions, applications, and results.

So YES, covid-19 mrna vaccines are experimental vaccines and have only been approved because they fall under emergency use authorization.

Just like my previous example of anti-depressants. They all have different results, applications and side effects.
Who's the flat farther now?
spooker

Post by spooker »

Thinktank wrote: May 14th, 2022, 10:21 am
A Global News poll said 64% of the people IPSOS Reid talked to, one day, were so incredibly dumb - dumb enough to be manipulated into agreeing, that under certain conditions, the government can force people to get vaccinated.

that scares me.

Yes it does scare me.

I like vaccines. Just not for myself.
And I'd never dream of forcing someone to NOT get two, three, four, five, or ten doses. That would be taking away their
body autonomy - IT WOULD BE DISGUSTING.
And you're entitled to your opinion. I don't agree with that position but I won't beat you over the head for it. Though it seems that your fear is causing quite the reaction based on the number of times you call people names.

Everyone has the right to body autonomy, you can choose what you want to do. But trying to frame consequences as "force" might work at first glance but when you sit back and put it in perspective it's just like every other choice in life where we have to weigh the outcomes.
b7272

Post by b7272 »

When there are knowing adverse reactions from vaccine you gota be pretty brainwashed to take a jab.no one should be forced to put anything in their body.
spooker

Post by spooker »

b7272 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 12:43 pm When there are knowing adverse reactions from vaccine you gota be pretty brainwashed to take a jab.no one should be forced to put anything in their body.
I keep seeing people talk bout adverse effects, seen a couple of stories related to issues that were then dealt with through various means ... but even my 96-year-old grandmother came through her shots without any real problems ... just like everyone else I know ...

But as we know, if you repeat something enough times more people will believe it ... so here's another count for your claim
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Thinktank wrote: May 14th, 2022, 10:05 am
https://www.ksal.com/wp-content/uploads ... convoy.jpg
body autonomy
Yeah, we should have unemployed truckers making out public health policies, not ER and ICU, PHO, doctors.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 15th, 2022, 11:31 pm .... unemployed truckers ...
[icon_lol2.gif]
bash1wn.gif
Bad unemployed trucker. Baaaad.

Yet we have Dix who studied history "making out" public health policies. His parents owned an insurance company, so I can see why he's BCs minister of health - it's all about money.
Or worse yet Alghabra completed his Bachelor of Engineering
...graduated with a Master of Business Administration.

He became the global business leader for GE's industrial refurbished parts business.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Alghabra
Yeah, the little :cuss: determines the public health policy for 38 million people because he learned all about
"refurbished" industrial parts. What an abomination.

he looks ike a refurbished part.

Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

spooker wrote: May 15th, 2022, 4:53 pm
b7272 wrote: May 15th, 2022, 12:43 pm When there are knowing adverse reactions from vaccine you gota be pretty brainwashed to take a jab.no one should be forced to put anything in their body.
I keep seeing people talk bout adverse effects, seen a couple of stories related to issues that were then dealt with through various means ... but even my 96-year-old grandmother came through her shots without any real problems ... just like everyone else I know ...

But as we know, if you repeat something enough times more people will believe it ... so here's another count for your claim
Us military has the most accurate reporting in the side effects from the shot.
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy ... ges-cancer
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

Silverstarqueen wrote: May 15th, 2022, 11:31 pm
Thinktank wrote: May 14th, 2022, 10:05 am
https://www.ksal.com/wp-content/uploads ... convoy.jpg
body autonomy
Yeah, we should have unemployed truckers making out public health policies, not ER and ICU, PHO, doctors.
At least they have more integrity than the ones who are bought and paid for by big pharma. The evidence is out there how these PHO, CDC, FDA are all getting financial incentives by promoting the shots. Is that not a conflict of interest? Only if you're not under mass formation psychosis. The pro vexers will defend the shot no matter what evidence of conflict/corruption is put in front of them.
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Muzza »

Zedi wrote: May 16th, 2022, 11:30 am
spooker wrote: May 15th, 2022, 4:53 pm

The US military did not report it. You are being misleading. Someone who says that have access to some data said a few things. And when the data did not match what they wanted, they said the data has been doctored. A sure sign of BS.
spooker

Post by spooker »

Muzza wrote: May 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm

The US military did not report it. You are being misleading. Someone who says that have access to some data said a few things. And when the data did not match what they wanted, they said the data has been doctored. A sure sign of BS.
A quick peek at the bias measure on that source tells you quickly where to put this site in relation to "truth" ... MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/just-the-news/
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

spooker wrote: May 16th, 2022, 12:56 pm
Muzza wrote: May 16th, 2022, 12:30 pm
A quick peek at the bias measure on that source tells you quickly where to put this site in relation to "truth" ... MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Overall, we rate Just the News Questionable and Right Biased based on story selection that mostly favors a conservative perspective. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks and the promotion of conspiracy theories and right-wing propaganda.
lol, like I said before. All of your fact checkers that said the covid virus came from bats and not a lab in wuhan, or that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. How did those fact checkers work out? Keep drinking the :cuss: they feed you.
Muzza
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Muzza »

Zedi wrote: May 16th, 2022, 1:50 pm
spooker wrote: May 16th, 2022, 12:56 pm

lol, like I said before. All of your fact checkers that said the covid virus came from bats and not a lab in wuhan, or that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. How did those fact checkers work out? Keep drinking the :cuss: they feed you.
Keep deflecting from the fact that you fall for just about every conspiracy theory you read. You have been proven wrong so many times. All you do is shift the goalposts and bring up another crackpot conspiracy.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

spooker wrote: May 15th, 2022, 4:53 pm I keep seeing people talk bout adverse effects, seen a couple of stories related to issues that were then dealt with through various means ... but even my 96-year-old grandmother came through her shots without any real problems ... just like everyone else I know ...

Many of these side effects could just as easily been due to covid itself, even people with relatively mild cases can have side effects, sometimes lasting side effects.

Return to “Health”