Malpractice, or criminal negligence?

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Malpractice, or criminal negligence?

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Glacier wrote: Dec 7th, 2022, 11:31 am The heartless government considers it mere collateral damage when people die due to shortages created by punishing doctors and nurses who didn't get the jabbie jab.
This has nothing to do with b.c. health. She died because her doctor didn't prescribe $2.00 worth of antibiotic for her.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Dec 7th, 2022, 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 7th, 2022, 1:07 pm
Lady tehMa wrote: Dec 7th, 2022, 12:30 pm So, the death of the child does not appear to matter to you, despite the message you sent me claiming to know the family?

Were I you, I would be upset that a preventable death was NOT prevented, and what caused that.

No child should die because of something treatable. Her parents should not have lost her. That they did was simply criminal.
Thing is though way back in the 1980s my friend from schools dad sat in the er in pg having a heart attack while they tried to figure out if he was there for free drugs . No one charged there.

This isnt a new thing and yes there should be accountability but it cant and it wont be malpractice otherwise every doc in bc would quit and then were would be ?
No, it's not a new thing. I've taken a child to three different doctors with symptoms, not my first kid. I finally had to call up a pediatrician without a referral, and she had me bring him in right away. What he had could have killed him.
The_quiet_one
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by The_quiet_one »

1nick wrote: Dec 7th, 2022, 11:33 am Using the death of a child to push your bs. Disgusting.
Absolutely agree
So sick of everyone blaming everything on the jab.
IHA followed protocols
Last edited by The_quiet_one on Dec 8th, 2022, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

I took my little guy in years ago in the middle of the night in an ambulance and bare feet. We sat there in a hallway for a couple hours while the doctor was talking to another hospital employee or doctor within ear shot of a fairly attractive lady sitting and waiting . Going on about how great his new boat is or something . Anyways I could tell it was for the benefit of the female hearing this. Meanwhile my kid is suffering , bad . Why we took an ambulance. A while after that ended up it was him to see us . He siad just give him some tylenol so his high heat goes down . I said ya weve done that . I think its masking something else. He looked at me and said “ I’m a doctor I think I would know.” . He sent us on our way out i to the night took a taxi home. Next day he was still terrible. The wife took him to our doctor he took a quick look at him and sent them to emergency . At this point his neck was hurting and the emerge nurse took a temperature of 105.5 ?! He was then properly treated . Ask questions people . There are very good ones , and very bad ones. The story of this little girl tears my heart out.
My story took place about 15 years ago , my little guy is a man now.
Strong and free
Simkkin

Post by Simkkin »

The doctor responsible for sending the girl home should be sued and potentially lose their license regardless of the shortage of medical staff! They let a child die due having a busy night and not running the property tests. Brutal

Return to “Health”