Study On Mrna Vaccine And Myocarditis

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Re: Study On Mrna Vaccine And Myocarditis

Post by Zedi »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 14th, 2022, 12:20 pm
Zedi wrote: Dec 14th, 2022, 11:27 am Accountability coming in Florida. These shots are are not recommended for anyone under 40 in Florida due to the risk of myocarditis

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/inflec ... ecember-14
Only a fool would listen to a rightwing christian bankruptcy lawyer on medical issues such as covid :smt045

Only a fool would make an uneducated comment like that. DeSantis has a roundtable of highly credible physicians and scientists advising him. Try looking into the credentials of these doctors before speaking.
Only a fool would take an experimental drug with liability removed.
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

captkirkcanada wrote: Dec 14th, 2022, 12:20 pm
Zedi wrote: Dec 14th, 2022, 11:27 am Accountability coming in Florida. These shots are are not recommended for anyone under 40 in Florida due to the risk of myocarditis

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com/p/inflec ... ecember-14
Only a fool would listen to a rightwing christian bankruptcy lawyer on medical issues such as covid :smt045
https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=65555
Babba_not_Gump
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Babba_not_Gump »

The CDC has released its safety signal analysis based on VAERS reports from December 14, 2020 - July 29, 2022.
I'm no medical expert, so I'll let those of you who are experts, chime in on these numbers.

https://drpanda.substack.com/p/cdcs-vae ... dium=email
I'm posting this from Traditional lands of the British Empire & the current Lands of The Dominion of Canada.
I also give thanks for this ethos richness bestowed on us via British Colonialism.

#StandUpToJewishHate
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Then why not post from the CDC.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dennism3

Post by dennism3 »

LordEd wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
Kroynon wrote: Dec 12th, 2022, 7:30 am I've heard of many, many multiple injected people with all of the above. Thank you Pfizer and BC health.
Only seems to be the anti-vax that seem to have frequent contacts with all of these. Assuming it isn't the inherent dishonesty of anti-vax to falsely report information, the question becomes what unhealthy trait links the anti-vax to these vaccinated and unhealth people?
Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WESTman
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by WESTman »

dennism3 wrote: Jan 6th, 2023, 3:47 pm Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why do all the vax junkies and mask- tards know people who have died from Covid or had Covid? Do they associate with people who have bad immune systems?
"When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind".
~C. S. Lewis
77TA
Lord of the Board

Post by 77TA »

WESTman wrote: Jan 6th, 2023, 4:10 pm
Why do all the vax junkies and mask- tards know people who have died from Covid or had Covid? Do they associate with people who have bad immune systems?
It's probably just their inherent dishonesty.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

WESTman wrote: Jan 6th, 2023, 4:10 pm
Very childish
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Babba_not_Gump wrote: Jan 6th, 2023, 3:13 pm The CDC has released its safety signal analysis based on VAERS reports from December 14, 2020 - July 29, 2022.
I'm no medical expert, so I'll let those of you who are experts, chime in on these numbers.

https://drpanda.substack.com/p/cdcs-vae ... dium=email
So "experts" are comparing all these safety signals from previous vaccines, were the other vaccine given during a pandemic to the majority of the adult population? how do they know a bunch of these things that are popping up, are not due to covid? Thousands of people were having all kinds of health events, and even dying before the vaccine, so that might give them a baseline of comparison. How many studies were done on myocarditis in people with mild or asymptomatic covid.? In some of the earliest cases in china they said there were people with pneumonia who didn't even know it. I think it's very presumptuous to think that it's the vaccine that caused all these serious side effects. I am not saying there weren't any, but covid could have had a much greater influence than we realize.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Current news:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medica ... r-AA18yGpH
The United States Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS – which is an initial reporting system for vaccine side effects – is by itself inadequate to determine the rate of any vaccine-associated side effect. This is because any side effect can be reported, and verification of a reported event only takes place afterward by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

That vetted data is then reported in more robust databases like the Vaccine Safety Datalink. A very small number of the myocarditis events following COVID-19 vaccination have resulted in significant long-term consequences like heart rhythm troubles. However, such cases do not reflect the majority.

Thankfully, severe myocarditis after mRNA vaccination for COVID-19 is extremely rare. A 2021 study from Nordic scholars, which looked at comparative risks of myocarditis and heart arrhythmia in patients who experienced myocarditis after COVID-19 infection versus immunization found that the risks vary significantly by age group.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So? It’s what current examination of what’s going on is what’s important as well. Can’t rely on VAERS.
A Concerned Citizen
Lord of the Board

Post by A Concerned Citizen »

CDC Refuses to Release Updated Information on Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2023/0 ... lammation/
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

A Concerned Citizen wrote: Sep 26th, 2023, 10:11 am CDC Refuses to Release Updated Information on Post-COVID Vaccination Heart Inflammation

https://peckford42.wordpress.com/2023/0 ... lammation/
Conducting scientific research on myocarditis is not as simple as releasing data. Each case of myocarditis or pericarditis has to be investigated and possible causes explored, as viral exposure can also cause myocarditis,and other vaccines as well, not just covid vaccines.
The statement was not that they "refuse" to update information, it was that they were not ready at this time.
Big difference.
If you are actualy interested in myocarditis, there are scientific studies.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10171307/
Zedi
Lord of the Board

Post by Zedi »

FDA advisory board member and vax pusher P. Offit says he won't take any boosters due to safety concerns like myocarditis. The same clown who pushed the vaxxines is now questioning the safety. I'm sure glad my tinfoil hat told me not to listen to these fools [icon_lol2.gif]

He says, we'll see whether or not over time when we're 5 years into this, 10 years into this, 15 years into this, whether there's any evidence of residual myocardial disease because the reason you have myocarditis is you're making immune response to your own heart muscle...We'll find out about that over time."

https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/17062 ... 74574?s=20
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Zedi wrote: Sep 26th, 2023, 11:17 am FDA advisory board member and vax pusher P. Offit says he won't take any boosters due to safety concerns like myocarditis. The same clown who pushed the vaxxines is now questioning the safety. I'm sure glad my tinfoil hat told me not to listen to these fools [icon_lol2.gif]

He says, we'll see whether or not over time when we're 5 years into this, 10 years into this, 15 years into this, whether there's any evidence of residual myocardial disease because the reason you have myocarditis is you're making immune response to your own heart muscle...We'll find out about that over time."

https://x.com/TheChiefNerd/status/17062 ... 74574?s=20
P.Offit's position(currently):
"Like most of his public-health colleagues, Offit strongly advocates annual COVID shots for those at highest risk. But regularly reimmunizing young and healthy Americans is a waste of resources, he told me, and invites unnecessary exposure to the shots’ rare but nontrivial side effects. If they’ve already received two or three doses of a COVID vaccine, as is the case for most, they can stop—and should be told as much."

So, two or three doses for young and healthy Americans. Annual for those at risk.
I wouldn't call that "questioning the safety" of the vaccine.
As for himself "I'm protected...... I'm not getting this year's vaccine because I think I have high frequencies of T-cells. "
I definitely would not call him a clown, he seems quite knowledgeable.
Clearly he's not a "vaccine-pusher" his advice is quite balanced, based on the benefits the vaccine would confer especially for those at risk e.g. young but not so healthy americans.

At any rate, there's apparently going a shortage of vaccine this year, so not everyone will be able to get one.

Return to “Health”