Building a deck - Need help!

Business and professional recommendations.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Building a deck - Need help!

Post by GoStumpy »

I am well into the project, and I would love someone that could oversee or build it for me.

I've already removed the old deck, excavated the ground level, put ground cloth & gravel down, and am ready for the posts, etc...

I need someone that has done this before, because I sure haven't, to either build it with my help, or build it for me.

Anyone have any referrals for contractors or know any good handymen that could build a deck?

Thanks!
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
GoStumpy
Lord of the Board

Re: Building a deck - Need help!

Post by GoStumpy »

Part way during removal:

After removal and excavation:

I want a tin roof on it, I'm thinking 4 4x4 posts against house, 4 6x6 posts 10' out, and the roof extending 12' total.
Disclaimer: My posts may contain honesty. May not be suitable for all audiences.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Couple of friends have used these guys and were extremely happy with the workmanship.

BWT Contracting is able to take on more projects! Decks, fences, flood repair, home maintenance, full renovations etc. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested in having us come and quote a project. Big or small, we can help you!
778-754-7359

https://www.facebook.com/bwtcontracing/
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Link didn't work out.

But I'm following this too. :D
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Noisy Boater
Übergod

Post by Noisy Boater »

Google deck building.
Did You Have A Big Bowl Of Stupid For Breakfast ? I Have 8 Billion Gazillion Likes.

Return to “Referrals”